"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

any idea where to get this headmesh from left girl?

829312-1378266200.jpg

That's my screenshot, guess I can answer this one...it is simply the good ol' Moonshadow Elves head.

up003652.png

I would love to have this blouse. Is there any chance someone has link or can share?

i also would love this blouse  :o, is there any way i can haz it :3?!?!?

Shirt is from SMDR 06 Mog Bloomers,  it however needs to be retextured to look like that.

Very good, Risray!

Looks much better than any half-assed edit to 'Blood Queen' I could come up with. Didn't know that SPB mod yet. Quite a voluptuous body *drool*.

I can make retextured transparent version(s?) with this file. Probably for the Manga body. A lot less work than my mentioned alpha channel edit.

Do you mean the armor, Neko? It's Tona's 'Airy Lily' (the armored version). Included in 'Tona's Mods Store'.

Or is it about the character? ElAlquimista will be able to answer anything about her.

Thanks.

Any idea about this mesh?

2125204-1374946547.jpg

Head mesh?...if that's what you are asking, it is the same one I mentioned above.

@Poontank

A transparent version is already included, it just doesn't look as good...you should check SPB's blog if you haven't lately, lots of neat clothes have been uploaded, you just have to close your eyes to the awesomeness of his/hers MPW works which will most probably never be uploaded xD

Hi, Poon. How are you?

ElAlquimista

That dude is offline, deam, huh.

Head mesh?...if that's what you are asking, it is the same one I mentioned above.

Nope. Thats not Moonshadow Elves.

Oh rest assured it is :), I know that head all too well to recognize it almost instantly...and then it could be the one from the Kalleen race which has like a dozen different vertices (which if you're not aware means both heads are pretty much equal) xD 

Feeling great, Neko! Thanks for asking. Just wait a little while, EA logs in several times per day.

I apparently don't check Speedy's blog frequently enough. Three awesome new outfits available since I last visited that page! And they're all incredibly hot. Totally unreal how someone can come up with so many variations of sexy clothing at this rate. Truly one of the best outfit mesh artists working for this game. Thanks for reminding me!

Feeling great, Neko! Thanks for asking. Just wait a little while, EA logs in several times per day.

I apparently don't check Speedy's blog frequently enough. Three awesome new outfits available since I last visited that page! And they're all incredibly hot. Totally unreal how someone can come up with so many variations of sexy clothing at this rate. Truly one of the best outfit mesh artists working for this game. Thanks for reminding me!

Speedy blog? 

Yes, the blog Risray has linked a few posts above. A-Type2 aka SpeedBuster. A very productive as well as creative Japanese model artist with a love for kinky stuff and bubbly booties. Rumoured to be female (?). Lot's of wonderful mods to get from that site, well worth giving a look.

Yes, the blog Risray has linked a few posts above. A-Type2 aka SpeedBuster. A very productive as well as creative Japanese model artist with a love for kinky stuff and bubbly booties. Rumoured to be female (?). Lot's of wonderful mods to get from that site, well worth giving a look.

Anime Style or style of Sexy Beach, I think.

Creepy size of body, huh >_>

Probably an obvious one, but I just can't find them.

Naked, erect monsters? (goblin, minotaur, ogre, daedra, etc ... not worried about undead and animals). Ovipositer (sp?) for the Spider Daedra.

Also seen some mods that add extra female dremora, any good mods that ehance the look/skimpify the armours? (of both genders).