"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

Difficult. Most of the stuff I don't recognize.

The second picture is easy. A combination of outfit pieces from the 'Goddess Store' with a backpack and belt from 'Growlf's Hot Clothes & Armor v5'. Backpack retextured with textures from the outfit I guess.

The outfit parts are 'Catwoman Maxi High Boots', 'Catwomansuit Red Corset Exn' and certainly 'Catwom Long Gloves Exnem'.

The latter are finger free gloves actually. Look closely on the picture to see an exposed finger near the sword's 'Tsuba'.

Here are both elements taken from my 'Data' folder with their original file structures intact. I've included the sword as well:

ApachiiBlackRedStuff.rar

The unzipped leather suit with the high boots is SpeedBuster's 'Body Suit 2': SPBBodySuit2.rar

For the rest of your 'shopping list' I can be of no further help. Sorry 'bout that. Oh, wait! Look here for two other nice suit recommendations.

As far as I know there are two pole dance animtions, Emily. One is in Umpa's Dance Animations: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/14574/?

The one that FF used was (I believe) included with a version of Dance Syncronizer that was available at Lover's Lab, but I can't find the link to it rught now.

Edit: Could be this - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1581-dance-synchronizer-40/

Sorry I took off my old post because it was a rushed bad response at work :P.

I do know of a couple of stripper mods.

If your referring to Dance Synchronizer

The pole dance available there is

(Sorry for the TS content but if anything you can always look at the girl to the left :P)

Also there is always Lovers strippers (never used it though)

www.loverslab.com/topic/11525-lovers-stripper/

Then they also have

Estrus Stripper mod (also never got a chance to try)

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/28979//?

There is one that I did try but I cannot find the link, and since I am 100% against posting links without correct permissions

This was the original link

http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?topic=1390.0

(Though I've found the mod elsewhere) seems the person may have been banned on other sites (nexus of course).

Stripper_1.4.rar

Now keep in mind it uses mostly Umpa's animations (posted above by gary)

But it does add a nice little spin to it.

Emily, I hope this gets you started to some nice stripping fun :).

-HappySparkles ^_^

PS: If I should not post the link let me know I will delete it as soon as notified, mainly posted with the original sites post about the mod hoping in a sense that would suffice.

Guest ThatOne

@Renax: Looks close to NMRA, but the nipples are larger. Possibly a personal tweak.

Also, the nipple area is larger - again, could be a personal tweak of the author, or a UV edit, or a texture edit.

@MowsMow: It's a basic function to change an items' slots in the CS, once you edited the nif files (which is also basic). It's a lot of dirty work to change all the claws and nails, though.

Things you can try:

-Use Mondstein's fingernails instead.

-Learn to do it yourself. It's really not hard.

To be truthful, Monstein's fingernails are, in my honest opinion, flat out better so you should use them anyway. It's your choice, though.

To edit the nif files, you'll need nifskope. Once you have that, open each nail\claw nif and right click the hand -> remove branch. Hit ctrl+s -> save ->overwrite.

Once you're done, go to the CS and load the mod. Go to clothing and find the entries for the claws\nails, double click on each and, in the list of slots the item occupies, de-select the hand and select the right or left ring (your choice, it doesn't matter).

Seems somebody has finally put the 'Skeeter Demon' to good use. Up to now it was just a non-functional statue not rigged to a skeleton:

attachicon.gifTheAbomimation.jpg

Let's hope this new mesh will be available soon.

Aria and madd had that rigged and animated from the get go but a fallout between them led to both saying the other could not use there work, i have not talked to either in a long time so i have no idea if they made peace but i wont hold my breath waiting. the rancor rig and animations would be nice too, not getting that upset me more then the skeeter demon did

First off: Nice to see you again, GSB!

So these guys are responsible for Skeety. I wonder who actually shared that file of the basic mesh full of issues I have at my disposal? It only consists of many separate parts. It has neither skeleton nor collision. And there's an alpha channel issue making the wings disappear depending on the viewing angle.

To think there is a fixed fully rigged and animated version out there... A more functional Rancor would be awesome, too.

Looking for these animations,some lovers animations or other pose mods?Shared or not?

I’d like to get any imformation,thx!!

http://up.mnty.net/img/up002276.gif

http://up.mnty.net/img/up002271.gif

Nope, not shared. Not mine, in case you're wondering.

I would think a person could swap out the goblins with scamps for the 4 some (since that already exists as a pose mod).  Since lovers doesn't support more than two at a time, I won't be spending any time on it myself.

As to the second animation. Well.......I'll fix that little red wagon when I finish the human animations overhaul.  I most certainly can make that animation from scratch and "I'll" be releasing it!   :P

I do have plans to add 1 to 3 animations per creature.  My "goal" is to have a minimum of 4 animations per creature for folks to choose from.  Creatures that already exceed that number (like dogs) won't see any new animations from me.  Now if someone makes something and sends it to me, I'll happily include it in the update.  I hope to start the creature animation overhaul mid September.