"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

Just finish the Main quest of Oblivion. After getting the Imperial Dragon Armor i notice that the boots are not in high heel. Can anyone here recommended a replacement for the boots? I attach an image here so that everyone can help me get the best high heel combination for this armor.

this should have it - vanilla high heels for hgec body

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/43219/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D43219%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Thank you for the reply.

:P What tongue mod is this?  Pose ??

5cmSUp0.jpg?1?6163

I'm not sure if the Skyrim pictures show the same tongue in different animated stages.

Might as well be a collection of differently-shaped equippable tongues.

The tongues from the first picture could be an equippable item from one of the two mods found in this post, combined with a suitable facial animation.

:P What tongue mod is this?  Pose ??

5cmSUp0.jpg?1?6163

I'm not sure if the Skyrim pictures show the same tongue in different animated stages.

Might as well be a collection of differently-shaped equippable tongues.

The tongues from the first picture could be an equippable item from one of the two mods found in this post, combined with a suitable facial animation.

MasoMasoSet don't look like this pic tongues :-/ 

Not a mod question actually, but...

Looks like I overdid it while installing additional sex animations. Now I have a lot of doubles and some of them do not even work properly. Is it possible to somehow remove all the sex animations I currently have to install some clear pack? Also, are there any animation packs of that type?

Guest ThatOne

Your animations are located in data\meshes\characters\_male\idleanims\ani2\

And the ini files are located in data\ini

To remove an animation you will need to remove each and every single one of it's nine files (four animations for offender, four for defender, one ini).

Emily is looking for shades and eye glasses for summer paradise cosmetic. Any idea about it?

After finding a lovely animated static parrots on nexus. Emily think everything is possible.

Emily also need "polly want a cracker" wav for the static bird. X)

Many thanks.

The mod OST Pose Pair 2 has a few poses with tongue meshes.  TES file 33100

Awesome! You are perfectly correct, this looks much more like the tongue in question. It's more wide and of light pinkinsh colour.

Too funny that I have this mod permanently active as one of my main pose mods, but I never actually use these tongue pose(s) .

That's why I totally forgot about that idle object. However I have this mod installed as 'CTAddPose_OTpair2'. Created by OreTueee.

With proper rigging (Blender stuff, so it's out of my league) it can be made an equippable tongue like the other available ones.

Then it wouldn't be limited to a few poses anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This here (hopefully) should be the right 'Lancer Dread' archive: http://www.4shared.com/get/KWw339EU/lancer_dread_armor.html

There's a white version included with the red skirt from the 'Amy Armor'.

The mod OST Pose Pair 2 has a few poses with tongue meshes.  TES file 33100

Awesome! You are perfectly correct, this looks much more like the tongue in question. It's more wide and of light pinkinsh colour.

Too funny that I have this mod permanently active as one of my main pose mods, but I never actually use these tongue pose(s) .

That's why I totally forgot about that idle object. However I have this mod installed as 'CTAddPose_OTpair2'. Created by Oreturee.

With proper rigging (Blender stuff, so it's out of my league) it can be made an equippable tongue like the other available ones.

Then it wouldn't be limited to a few poses anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This here (hopefully) should be the right 'Lancer Dread' archive: http://www.4shared.com/get/KWw339EU/lancer_dread_armor.html

There's a white version included with the red skirt from the 'Amy Armor'.

Thank you! Been looking for that white recolored version for a long time!

hey guys, i was reading the posts in here and i came across someone mentioning that hair mod :o

you know...this one >>>> http://up.mnty.net/img/up003650.jpg.
i absolutely fell in love with hair #3 (the third set of hair :P)
and wanted to know how i could have it :o, so i read on the thread and seen that someone posted just the textures and meshes for it, well....for someone like me lol, im VERY new to the modding world as in creating my own and self installing mods without esp's.
its extreamly difficult to do so since at the moment im using my laptop which offers only so much ram and space, my home computer crapped out on me and im currently saving for a new one. so straight to the point, is there a esp for adding this hair? can anyone help me?
or atleast tell me what i need and how to install this myself?

im sorry to everyone thats reading this thinking....omfg srsly?...im a noob.  

im sorry to everyone thats reading this thinking....omfg srsly?...im a noob.  

Someone thinking like that is forgetting everybody needs to start out at one point. And we all are noobs at so many different things...

Anyways. Here is a mod that adds this hairstyle to the game in the form of two wigs, the easiest way to do this. A container is sitting to the right of the door to 'Hawkhaven' in the Testing Hall. To get there, open the console with the tilde key, type coc testinghall and confirm with the enter key.

To get back to the game world either enter 'Hawkhaven' and fast travel from there, or use any other coc code like coc weye for example.

HolicWigs.rar

So - what did I do to make this mod? A comprehensive illustrated guide to make such esps:

First I messed around with the files a bit. I loosely threw them into the 'Clothes' folder, didn't want to make new folders for four files in total. Then I launched the Construction Set and clicked on the save icon to create a blank esp. Immediately after I loaded this new esp with 'Oblivion.esm' checked so this esm is made a master file to the mod.

In the 'Clothes' category I opened the first item in the list - the Amulet Of Kings - by double-clicking on it and I gave it a new form ID so the CS will create a new item from that (starting with the prefix 'aaa' so it will be at the top of the list). I got rid of the AOK script by selecting Script >NONE. The new item that will become the wig has already a ground model/world object and inventory icon assigned to it. Since the wig is replacing a character's hair, change the item's 'Biped Object' slot from amulet to hair. The buttons to the right marked in magenta let you browse to the folder where the wig mesh is stored.

HolicWig01.jpg

HolicWig02.jpg

The original hairstyle resource has humanoid ears attached. I assigned Imperial skin to them, tweaked their UV map and the material property. Then I had the idea to add a second wig without ears. In case you want to use it for non-human races. Wigs remove a character's ears, so you need equippable ears for the second one. Apachii's 'Goddess Store' mod for example has a selection of such ears, human and Elven. So open the wig's dialogue window again, rename the form ID to create a second entry and browse to the earless wig mesh.

Now the mod has two wigs implemented as hair-slot clothing items. Select any entry from the 'Container' category, give it a new form ID and remove the contents it may have in the list to the right (and uncheck 'Quest Item' status in case it has one, depending on the entry you chose to edit).

HolicWig03.jpg

Once you have created this new container, open its dialogue window again, go back to the 'Clothing' category and select the two wigs.

Drag & drop them into the container's contents list.

HolicWig04.jpg

Almost done. I wanted to place this container in an easy-to-reach location, the classic Testing Hall. In the 'Cell View' window scroll down to this particular interior cell and open it by double-clicking the 'TestingHall' entry in the list.

HolicWig05.jpg

Once the cell is loaded, click on any object in the 'Cell View' window's right-hand side list and press the T key. This will zoom the camera in on that object, directly above it. The Testing Hall has the nasty habit of being zoomed out real far after loading. To move the camera around in the render window, press the shift key to rotate the camera and the space bar to pan the view. The mouse's scroll wheel zooms in and out, just like holding the V key and moving the mouse up and down. With an object selected, the camera will rotate the view with this object as its z-axis.

Edit after finding out something by coincidence: Scratch the above and just double-click any reference in the list to the right of the 'Cell View' window.

This will make the camera immediately jump to this object. An easier technique to zoom in.

Then I moved the view to a suitable spot. Press the D key to deselect whatever object you used to get the view zoomed in.

Drag & drop the wig container into the render window.

HolicWig06.jpg

The sack will be hovering in mid-air. Make it fall to the ground by pressing the F key.

HolicWig07.jpg

Adjust the container's position and save the mod. Your new items are waiting for you in the game!

HolicWig08.jpg

Works like a charm! Sweet 'Holic' goodness.

HolicWigResult.jpg

I had renamed the mod after that to 'HolicWigs' since it contains two of them. When I first saved the esp I didn't think of the earless version yet.