"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

Guest ThatOne

If you read the previous posts, you'll know about the clothes.

For the body, it looks like New Manga - possibly with RA. Check Setbody for all available bodies and pick whichever one you want.

Race... Not sure, but I think it's the FF race. Race experts will probably be able to tell you for certain.

Hey guys, i got an APB out on Slof's Giger Armour in HGEC. Feeling a bit a nostalgic, as i used to depr around in that suit when i played dude characters. Then i got to wondering if a female variant ever came about, so i searched Google and...

Apparently someone made a conversion of it from Robert's Female to HGEC ( E cup i think? ) some time ago, and uploaded to the old SHY website. Although the file has went down unfortunately. It was called  ' ups00471.7z '. Be pretty awesome if any of you guys managed to snag it or do a better search job then me.

EDIT: Here's the Blog that shows pictures of it, and linked to it at one point in time.

http://narulivion.blog46.fc2.com/blog-entry-112.html

Thanks.

Any idea about this headmesh?

2125204-1374946547.jpg

Uhmmm a little late but anyway I still got the responsibility of giving final word, as that is my character

As Darigaz said, Alice in fact uses the good ol' fashion moonshadow elf head mesh

Also known as "Head06"

Haven been around this forum lately, sorry

what mod i need to use to make this character ?  :D

from body mods, hair, head mesh, body texture, eyes  thx before

btw i still new to oblivion usually play skyrim hello there

up003652.png

If you read the previous posts, you'll know about the clothes.

For the body, it looks like New Manga - possibly with RA. Check Setbody for all available bodies and pick whichever one you want.

Race... Not sure, but I think it's the FF race. Race experts will probably be able to tell you for certain.

all of that mod u mention, is it available in nexus ?

how about the hair ? what mod is that ? :D

and what is RA ? srry if i ask too much

Guest ThatOne

1. No, Setbody is available here. Check the downloads section. I don't believe you'll find the NM body on the nexus at all. The FF race is probably also not on the nexus.

2. I'm no hair expert. Poontank will probably be able to help you with that one.

3. RA means "Round Ass". It does basically what it says - gives the girl a big, round behind.

1. No, Setbody is available here. Check the downloads section. I don't believe you'll find the NM body on the nexus at all. The FF race is probably also not on the nexus.

2. I'm no hair expert. Poontank will probably be able to help you with that one.

3. RA means "Round Ass". It does basically what it says - gives the girl a big, round behind.

ff race i found it here on this thread http://www.loverslab.com/topic/940-modified-ff-race/

about the headmesh what is it ? :D

Anyone knows that race and clothes mod are these?

up003957.jpg

Clothes have been answered and linked, that's my mod.

But I became interested in the race too now... (seconded)

Damn I never imagined these could look so good!

I think one of the keys to finding the race could possibly be the red eye shadow?*

I remember seeing something... can't recall what...

And is the head size normal? looks a little big... perhaps a 117 head mesh... not sure, perhaps optical illusion from small pointy chin

Those work with vanilla UV map layout, so they can be compatible with custom race texture... the one with red eye shadow

Please find it...

Thats photo village i think, we have it on LL,   http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4268-photovillage-an-extended-photostudio-update/?hl=village

@ Elalquimista, could it be that texture be same with Tri Watt's textures for FF13, think he said he was working on UVs . He had a limited distribution of a first work but stopped it almost instantly. The face had a red tint/shadow on it.

here is some of his work, i'd dearly love to have it. http://trywhat.seesaa.net/

http://trywhat.seesaa.net/category/18481258-5.html

This face was released on 26 of march 2013. I remember someone mentioned that face download before.

I dont know who but the author also says that the distribution is forbidden :/.

Ive got the files on that time... but My hard drive burned down every data... sorry.

Edit : And now I know why the distirbute has end, the face texture that is so lovely made is from naver

http://cafe.naver.com/elderscrolls7/639113 to check it yourself.

up003652.png

I don't recognize this hair, never consciously seen it before. The clipping due to the pose makes it even more difficult.

But I have two similar hairstyles I actually prefer because the 'curtains effect' isn't as pronounced with those:

TwoSimilarHairstyles.rar

To get one or both of them into the game, either follow the directions in this post or use this or that mod.

The dude who posted this screenshots is our well known unknown modder which had makes alot of poses with many creatures.

like the scamp gangbang and the zombie from behind , and the goblin blowjob . and new creatures never used before...

He also shining with his screenshots of the characters and armors ... !

SPB Hakama

I only have version02 and 12 in BBB "Manga" and open pussy.

post-3205-0-90319400-1378755304_thumb.jpg02 post-3205-0-96011800-1378755295_thumb.jpg12 but without the scarf.

post-3205-0-78843700-1378755318_thumb.jpg version01 and 11 or 12 with scarf I don't have in BBB.

SPB HakamaBBB hand fix.7z Update. fixed the wrong Hand texture path !

with textures. If you have SpeedBuster Collection http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/24131/ you don't need the textures\armor Folder. In the textures\Characters Folder are the open pussy textures.  !!! no esp !!!