DIe Bewegung des PC ist immer dieselbe. In Psyches Animation Punishment step 1 ist mehr drin.

Ich würde mir wünschen, das du die Standard Geräte hinzufügst, XCross, Titled WHeel, etc, auch wenn pc erstmal noch steif drin ist. Das kann später kommen. Dasselbe gilt für die Ketten, siehe oben display model.

Du hast die leash pausen und die Auswahl der Animationslänge sehr gut hinbekommen. Auch dreht sich bei dir der Aktive nicht dauernd im Kreis herum wie bei POP.

Der Mod ist vielversprechend und ich hoffe, er wird in Mods wie Lola submissive, cursed loot, etc eingebaut.

Hello,

I am using Skyrim SE version... Everything is working, but the animation not... The player/npc is placed tied to the pole, its ok, but the whip stays put, do nothing until end of the "animation". 

In the image, how the stay the animation... all the time, 30s....

I ran FNIS, its all ok..

Have any idea to fix it?

Thanks a lot

Moacir Jr.

ScreenShot75.png

@Moacir Jr, @Kakabishan, and everyone else experiencing this "Inactivity" issue, do the following:

-start a whipping session

-when the beater gets the whip out, open up the console, select the beater and type "SV". this will list the script properties.

-scroll down untill you find the values associated with pamaPBU_Hireling (or something like this). It will look similar to this:

20200828132340_1.jpg.15ebdda0fe823e436d8fcc56f2e2ccad.jpg

make screenshots of the values and post them here. i might be able to see the problem then.

7 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

@Moacir Jr, @Kakabishan, and everyone else experiencing this "Inactivity" issue, do the following:

-when the beater gets the whip out, open up the console, select the beater and type "SV". this will list the script properties.

-scroll down untill you find the values associated with pamaPBU_Hireling (or something like this). It will look similar to this:

make screenshots of the values and post them here. i might be able to see the problem then.

My variables, in 2 screenshots. Is the orc, near serana. And another question. Where can i Get this marks of spanl, like in your image? tanks.

ScreenShot76.png

ScreenShot77.png

9 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Thanks for your help :).  For the record, i'm on SSE and using Nemesis for animation generation

Attached my screenshots below:

enb2020_9_1_15_00_54.bmpenb2020_9_1_15_00_59.bmp

@Kakabishan, @Moacir Jr, thanks for your help, I see the Problem.

the variable "marker" should not be empty, therefore the npc doesn't know where to go.

could you repeat the same thing on the victim? (the "SV" thing). they schould have the same "marker" variable, but a screenshot of all of them is propably better.

Also, just to clarify. this problem also happens when an npc whips another ncp, right? or is it just when the player is being whipped?

2 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

@Kakabishan, @Moacir Jr, thanks for your help, I see the Problem.

the variable "marker" should not be empty, therefore the npc doesn't know where to go.

could you repeat the same thing on the victim? (the "SV" thing). they schould have the same "marker" variable, but a screenshot of all of them is propably better.

Also, just to clarify. this problem also happens when an npc whips another ncp, right? or is it just when the player is being whipped?

Happens with any NPC or with my follower, in this case, Serana...

ScreenShot78.png

ScreenShot79.png

On 9/1/2020 at 5:05 AM, Moacir Jr said:

Where can i Get this marks of spanl, like in your image? tanks.

they are part of Zap8. I didn't do anything with them. they should naturally appear when an actor is hit with a zap-whip.

Just a hunch: It might be possible that tattoo-mods interfere with such decals.

I remember years ago I wished there was a way an npc could whip another npc on demand but was told it couldn't be done. We have come a long way... thank you for this mod.

Is there any way one could control the positioning of the furniture once the npc is set up. It would be most useful in the home for a longer setup. Not sure what would happen if I tried with Jaxonz.

21 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

You do realize that some people do have Jobs / other hobby's, yes?

Also, its been just a day, fuckin chill.

August 24 was last update, thats ten days, not one.  i did not want to make pressure, it was just a question.

this mod would be very important if it works good in all aspects. there is lot to do and usually those projects were left unfinished. rarely a mod makes it to a playable status. thats why i asked.

On 9/4/2020 at 4:20 AM, sikamikanico78 said:

i see the latest is zap8 plus. will that work?

I use Zap8, plus slavetats as well as yps immersive hair. Whenever my massively sub PC is whipped (regardless of the mod causing the whipping scene) I always get those whip marks without interference from the other 2 mods mentioned. I belivie using zap8 shoud work.... 

Love what you have so far, I have encounter a problem. When I select Punish me Daddy, they get stuck trying to pull out the whip. And it's just an endless glitch of them trying to pull out the whip until I close it. 

I'm using LE version,

I downloaded the 2.6 version  but not the 2.2

I can whip them fine no issues

Also I'm using Zap8 plus. Didn't know if that mattered

22 hours ago, MainMansrevenge said:

they get stuck trying to pull out the whip.

that's just the script fighting against the engine, which wants the NPC to equip its best weapon, rather than the low-Damage whip.

Try again, or try with some npc that doesnt have multiple weapons.

On 9/15/2020 at 11:08 PM, MainMansrevenge said:

Love what you have so far, I have encounter a problem. When I select Punish me Daddy, they get stuck trying to pull out the whip. And it's just an endless glitch of them trying to pull out the whip until I close it. 

I'm using LE version,

I downloaded the 2.6 version  but not the 2.2

I can whip them fine no issues

Also I'm using Zap8 plus. Didn't know if that mattered

You could also try and use FNIS "gender specific animations" patch.

That repaired my ZAP whipping scenes (for what ever reason).

This mod is crazy OP. I can just have a ring get added to my inventory, and by telling an NPC to get punished, I can just rob them completely blind, and there's nothing they can do about it. They even forget that I did the crime once I release them, and since I can have two people affected, I can even rob Radiant Rainment blind. Overall, a pretty good and unique cheat mod.

But it could probably stand to be rebalanced as something that is rewarded to you for completing a quest or something. Right now, it's pretty busted.