Nice mod. ? A small problem: after punishing a follower their relationship rank to the player is changed to 0 (acquaintance) so that you can't recruit them any more. After changing their relationship rank back to 3 in console, you can once again recruit them.

1 hour ago, olonolo said:

Nice mod. ? A small problem: after punishing a follower their relationship rank to the player is changed to 0 (acquaintance) so that you can't recruit them any more. After changing their relationship rank back to 3 in console, you can once again recruit them.

thanks for noticing, fixed it.

For those of you who are upgrading from the initial Version, you need to wait for the MCM to register, it propably wont work before that.

If it still doesn't work after that, restart the mod under the MCM´s emergency Tab.

If it still doesn't work after that, try a clean save.

keep in mind you will now need the Ring (see frontpage instructions) for the Dialogues to be visible. its a convenient way of leaving this mod installed without always having 2 additional dialogue options when talking to npc´s

Masochists-support was implemented and can be triggered as shown in the previous post.

Guard only restriction for Hirelings was removed. you can now ask anyone to beat up victims.

I also removed code lines which can cause issues when you compact Form id´s so it could(?) be safe now to do that and do the ESL-flagging, but i didn't test it.

For fledgling modders:

if you want to try out the framework-functionalitys, you can call the following codeLines from anywhere in the game to lock the Player and have him beaten for the duration specified in the MCM. he will automatically released afterwards.

game.getPlayer().sendModEvent("PBU_RequestVictim", "", 0)    

;/ This will lock the player  The number is for selecting the Furniture  0=player gets the optionDialogue / 1=Double Pole / 2 = standing Gallow

agressor.sendModEvent("PBU_RequestHireling", "Player", 1)

;/this will launch the Beater  agressor is the NPC you want to beat the Player 

3 hours ago, Dude2000 said:

With 2.5 in SE the MCM never shows up. This is the first install. I had never installed an earlier version.

2 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

yeah, sorry. forgot a checkbox in the Alias Data, wait a sec...

Same for me in LE 2.5 first install

Awesome Mod by the way! Thanks!

had a go at this mod with 2.6 and noticed that when the npc or pc is put in the furniture to be punished they are still clothed. spoils the fun as you cannot see the whip marks appearing as npc is still wearing clothes. also noticed the mod doesnt allow for the sexlab free camera setting, which allows to zoom in/out and pan around while PC is being punished.

on a positive note for any masochists with spank my ass installed, this helps remove the pain debuff (ie needing pain to restore stats) when PC is punished.

3 minutes ago, Maddac said:

had a go at this mod with 2.6 and noticed that when the npc or pc is put in the furniture to be punished they are still clothed. spoils the fun as you cannot see the whip marks appearing as npc is still wearing clothes. also noticed the mod doesnt allow for the sexlab free camera setting, which allows to zoom in/out and pan around while PC is being punished.

So far, it seems there is no choice but to manually strip them.

Hyo nochmals toller Mod weiter so also Push me Daddy geht so weit bis auf das manchmal Lustige 

Sachen passieren habe ein kurzes Video gemacht kanns hier aber leider nicht uploaden müst ihr euch mal anschauen zum lachen.

Wo ladet ihr eure Videos hoch ? um sie hier zu posten ? LG

Has anyone else experienced an issue where if the PC is the one in the receiving end, the NPC just stands there with the cane sheathed out? After a while they just sheath back and the scene ends. Not sure if its a compatibility issue... Im on SSE and v2.6 + SSE files of this mod, and I'm using Nemesis instead of FNIS

Thank you for adding PC support! By the way, is it possible to lower the damage threshold at which the PC utters pain (screaming) when hit? My PC seems to be rather unimpressed by the whipping while e.g. Serana screamed with every hit. The point is, I don't want to modify the damage values of the ZAZ weapons too much or it could end deadly. Is there a global or something that could be adapted? Anyone?

Ah, yes I forgot: automatic stripping would be nice.

Thanks for another great mod.
Small feedback and wishes:
There is a small bug when the player is punished by characters who are walking / running somewhere, since the activation of the pedestal is not instantaneous, they manage to go very far during this time and just stand still until the punishment time has passed / I do not press "Reset mod". Perhaps you need to add some kind of script that makes them stop and go to the player.
In the future, will there be weapon options for beating PCs as they do for NPCs (unarmed, whip and current weapon that the beater is armed with)?
Well, and the option so that the whip marks also remain for a longer period of time (ideally, configurable through the menu, where you can also add the option of instant healing on click).

12 hours ago, Kakabishan said:

Has anyone else experienced an issue where if the PC is the one in the receiving end, the NPC just stands there with the cane sheathed out? After a while they just sheath back and the scene ends. Not sure if its a compatibility issue... Im on SSE and v2.6 + SSE files of this mod, and I'm using Nemesis instead of FNIS

the whip uses the Vanilla 1-handed attack animation, so this shouldn't be related to nemesis. But i might have a hunch.

Will the NPC remain at the place he draw out the whip, or will he walk up to the player and stand there?

ah, yeah, this is the correct thread :P

at this point I just have to ask if this would not be better be integrated into ZAP framework somehow? 

ZAP 8+ is the only mod right now that offers whipping (with sounds and all) and basically all mods use that. 
Now you create a new framework that is basically using Zap Framework as dependency. 

Zap is in dire need of a real update (script and function wise) because it is the only real alternative to DD and also is more focussed on immersion than DD. 

T.ara is basically only adding furnitures afaik, but the basic Zap code I think is unchanged from Zap 7 or even earlier. 

Improving furniture whipping in such a way in cooperation with animators would be just awesome. 

Maybe even whipping in general. 

I m just thinking from a big picture, because this mod is currently very isolated and I dont see any mod that could really use this (POP would be the first I can think of, but it got no real content updates for years), Slaverun is obvious but no longer maintained, DD mods will only use their own furniture framework, Defeat is not updated... and yeah :P

I was trying to have a look at ZAP to see if I can make some sense of the code, improve for example basic whipping (prevent NPCs from using power attacks), add DD-gags as keyword (so you get gag sounds), improve the ZAP Furnitures camera wise (remove collision) and much more... 

5 hours ago, bubba999 said:

Very nice. You may want to add "Run FNIS after installing" to the instructions.

pretty sure i added this under "installation"

Its not quite jumping into your Face, but its there. And maybe, this way, i can assist a few people in increasing their reading comprehension skills  ?

11 hours ago, staspidaras said:

Thanks for another great mod.
Small feedback and wishes:
There is a small bug when the player is punished by characters who are walking / running somewhere, since the activation of the pedestal is not instantaneous, they manage to go very far during this time and just stand still until the punishment time has passed / I do not press "Reset mod". Perhaps you need to add some kind of script that makes them stop and go to the player.
In the future, will there be weapon options for beating PCs as they do for NPCs (unarmed, whip and current weapon that the beater is armed with)?
Well, and the option so that the whip marks also remain for a longer period of time (ideally, configurable through the menu, where you can also add the option of instant healing on click).

The characters walking away isn't really a bug. The activator will fire as soon as the NPC is finished talking (which might take a few seconds). not clicking the dialogue away should remedy this problem.

And Using the Api-call would be instantaneous ,too. But this is for other modders to use.

Weapon choice is is tricky, since the amount of parameters i can pack into the generic Modevent-call is limited. I will treat it as a luxury option, but not make it a high priority issue.

Whip marks are decals. ( the very same thing as the bloodstains you get when being hit with a normal weopon.)

And since those a very core-function of the game, a small mod like this has no business of messing with that, sorry)

but im pretty sure there are mods out there that will let you influence this.

12 hours ago, Dude2000 said:

Thank you for adding PC support! By the way, is it possible to lower the damage threshold at which the PC utters pain (screaming) when hit? My PC seems to be rather unimpressed by the whipping while e.g. Serana screamed with every hit. The point is, I don't want to modify the damage values of the ZAZ weapons too much or it could end deadly. Is there a global or something that could be adapted? Anyone?

Ah, yes I forgot: automatic stripping would be nice.

Victim health is refilled on every hit, so it you can crank up the damage if you don't find another solution.

16 minutes ago, Nymra said:

at this point I just have to ask if this would not be better be integrated into ZAP framework somehow? 

ZAP 8+ is the only mod right now that offers whipping (with sounds and all) and basically all mods use that. 
Now you create a new framework that is basically using Zap Framework as dependency. 

Zap is in dire need of a real update (script and function wise) because it is the only real alternative to DD and also is more focussed on immersion than DD. 

T.ara is basically only adding furnitures afaik, but the basic Zap code I think is unchanged from Zap 7 or even earlier. 

Improving furniture whipping in such a way in cooperation with animators would be just awesome. 

I m just thinking from a big picture, because this mod is currently very isolated and I dont see any mod that could really use this (POP would be the first I can think of, but it got no real content updates for years), Slaverun is obvious but no longer maintained, DD mods will only use their own furniture framework, Defeat is not updated... and yeah :P

I was trying to have a look at ZAP to see if I can make some sense of the code, improve for example basic whipping (prevent NPCs from using power attacks), add DD-gags as keyword (so you get gag sounds), improve the ZAP Furnitures camera wise (remove collision) and much more... 

Huhu,

guess some things about zap are little different in technical way-but that doesn´t matter here.

Anyway is this mod an interesting quest-mod-because it is basic-stuff. ZAP here is needed for "ropes", whip, decals and the sounds?..gg

If you read this mod´s into (again), you maybe get an interesting hint which helps you out of your dilemma.

The sounds for the gags are working perfect. If you have problems, look inside the MCM of ZAP.

41 minutes ago, Nymra said:

The current Zap dependency is just superficial and will be dropped soon (really, the only things im using from zap is the nif for the whip and the whipmarker textures.) when i find a replacement.

Also maybe the name is a bit misleading. I should call it a module, rather than a framework.

The idea of it is to give other modders the opportunity to trogger a whipping scene with a simple 1-line API call, just as sexlab uses a 1-line API call to trigger a sex scene.

Zap on the other Hand is more of a resource collection.

i already attempted a short outline on the Idea on the frontpage, but let me try again:

technical stuff

assuming you want to write some POP like mod and the Player is walking over some sort of activator.

you could now attach this API call to the activator: game.getPlayer().sendModEvent("PBU_RequestVictim", "", 1

-If my Beatup module is not installed, nothing will happen and your mod would proceed normally.

-If my Beatup module is installed however, it will attemp to lock the Player in the a furniture (the double pole in this case).

If it succeeds, it will send the API-Callback ("PBU_VictimLocked", "1_Succes", 1)

YOUR mod can now catch this event, knows that the victim is locked and can proceed accordingly.

Do you get the Idea? its designed to be a modular optional part that does not require other mods to have dependency to it.

And equally important, It doesn't do anything without being explicitly commanded to do so (unlike Interactive BDSM for example, which fires every time when a zap furniture is entered and is therefore utterly incompatible with my furniture mods.)

conclusion

So this isn't meant to be a competitor to Zap, its more meant as an standalone  addon to Zap or any other mod which wants to use whipping.

The reason i don't want to work this directly into zap is because (No Offense t.ara, but in my humble opinion), Zap is just trying to do way to many things at once, rather than making sure its core features work. And seeing that the current V8 already has 2.5k-ish animations, i dread on the final amount in V9. So not having this extreme animCount and the massive amount of other stuff as a hard dependency if i just want to Beat up Lydia, seems like a nice Idea.