2 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

the whip uses the Vanilla 1-handed attack animation, so this shouldn't be related to nemesis. But i might have a hunch.

Will the NPC remain at the place he draw out the whip, or will he walk up to the player and stand there?

They just remain in place, idle, and after a few seconds the animation is finished with them moving away and the PC falling down

1 hour ago, Pamatronic said:

Longer answer on another day, hehe. 

Short answer tho:

I dont think Zap 8+ can be dropped fast from any profile. Its still one of the base mod for many others. 
As for the animation count, I wanted to see if that can be lowered somehow. 

In the Meshes folder there are only 1160 hkx files, Zap 8+ only adds like 17 to that. 
Now I dont know if FNIS process and all the multiple furniture types increase the animations used. 

At the same time FNIS animation count is no longer a problem since the CTD on new Game/game load was fixed (or at least drastically increased). Had no single FNIS related CTD for a long time now. 

29 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

@Nymra

It´s truly impressive how you manage to ignore 95% of my explanation and keep complaining about a non-issue.

Thanks for making that clear. I wont bother with something like that again.

What?

Where do I complain? I m sorry if I wrote something that reads like that. Just spent the night editing sound files for Sexlab Extra Voices -.- 

I understand you have different goals there. 

For me it might be interesting if you also include the whipping swoosh sounds in your mod then (when not using ZAP anymore)

Because I added custom sounds to ZAP with voice overlays (whipping with moans basically). But maybe you found a more elegant way (playing Sexlab Sounds while beeing hit with the whip?), at least I wanted to see if I can add a script to ZAP that does that. 

Next interesting part would be how your actors "whip". Are they using the standard method (vanilla attacks and power attacks?). Just because forward power attacks always mess up at least the ZAP whipping... 

Ok, bascially I m just interested in improving whipping, so I am thinking loud and try to see different approaches and solutions from other mods (until now non existed). 

20 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

conclusion

So this isn't meant to be a competitor to Zap, its more meant as an standalone  addon to Zap or any other mod which wants to use whipping.

The reason i don't want to work this directly into zap is because (No Offense t.ara, but in my humble opinion), Zap is just trying to do way to many things at once, rather than making sure its core features work. And seeing that the current V8 already has 2.5k-ish animations, i dread on the final amount in V9. So not having this extreme animCount and the massive amount of other stuff as a hard dependency if i just want to Beat up Lydia, seems like a nice Idea.

People don't seem to realize there are other mods out there besides ZAP, more often than not I can't install something new cause of ZAP8 and the amount of animations it adds, most of said animations never being used anywhere either. I really love the fact I can use this without needing to rely on something this massive. So yeah, keep your stuff separate from massive frameworks for as long as it's possible, otherwise a lot of people with high installed mod count won't be able to use it.  And keep up the great work. ;)

21 minutes ago, P39QNA said:

People don't seem to realize there are other mods out there besides ZAP, more often than not I can't install something new cause of ZAP8 and the amount of animations it adds, most of said animations never being used anywhere either. I really love the fact I can use this without needing to rely on something this massive. So yeah, keep your stuff separate from massive frameworks for as long as it's possible, otherwise a lot of people with high installed mod count won't be able to use it.  And keep up the great work. ;)

I did not want him to stay with ZAP... just basically wanted to know if the frameworks could profit from each other. 
I have a heavily modded game and never had problems with ZAP animation count. And I also have alot of mods that use them. 
Since Animation Crash Fix animation count should be less of a problem anyway. 

So... yeah, I m well aware that there are other mods out there. Believe me I tried the vast majority of them :)

I am also looking for ways to combine different mods together or improve old mods by using new ones. that is all. 

i dont get a whip. npc uses his weapon and that makes real wounds.,  no whipmarks.

as said before, clothes are on

guard does not move to the target

regarding further animations or chains you may take a look at " i ll take the display model" which includes this (and only this ) .

edit : for longer whipmarks (though i dont get any ) : doicuments/mygames/skyrim/ini/general/fdecallifetime=3600 

(measured in seconds, 3600 = 1 hour real time)

Been looking for something like this for a long time ... Many thanks!

Test drove it on PC, NPC, and Follower and here is some feedback:

Auto strip and unequip weapon would be very nice integration.  Using a spell (Strip/Party Time/Estrus Undress) beforehand works to some extent.  The spells do not unequip weapons for Followers, so when you draw your whip, Followers are still holding their weapon, even when tied.  Likewise with PC ... when the PC is tied, weapon is still visible if not unequipped prior.

If the beater does not have a compatible whip to equip (e.g. a Follower), the animation glitches, and gets stuck in an endless loop of equipping and unequipping an empty weapon.  This glitch will continue to the end of locked in furniture cycle.  There is no way to abort the animation cycle once it starts.  Esc to Main Menu only allows Quit, Load is grayed out.  The whip needs to be given to their inventory before the encounter starts.  It would be nice to automatically give the beater a compatible whip during the dialog interaction.

The beating reaction animation looks superb and works with HDT bodies and hair.  The Zap whip marks add to the immersion action.  Think t.ara mentioned (in another thread) a way to increase persistence and number of decals (for whip marks) in one of the ini files if you are hitting a limit.

Would it be possible to add a MCM option to turn off blood splatter?

Hopefully there will be future support for more Zap furniture and options to position front or back.

Keep up the wonderful work !

On 8/26/2020 at 9:40 AM, Khang8000973 said:

Hey I'm having an issue on the SSE version where my character is in T-pose after I installed both the pamaInteractiveBeatup_V_2.2.zip and pamaInteractiveBeatup_SSE_ConversionFiles.zip files and ran FNIS multiple times. Any suggestions? Thanks.

what do the FNIS warnings say?

On 8/24/2020 at 2:49 AM, Kakabishan said:

They just remain in place, idle, and after a few seconds the animation is finished with them moving away and the PC falling down

I do believe this is a problem with the AI-PathFinding. For anyone who is experiencing this problem, I could use some Data on where exactly the VICTIM in those situations was standing (preferably with images, since this is dependent on details the average user probably wouldn't deem noteworthy).

But i´ think i already have a idea for a workaround if that problem cannot be solved.

On 8/24/2020 at 11:21 PM, shiagwen said:

i dont get a whip. npc uses his weapon and that makes real wounds.,  no whipmarks.

Could you give me a few more details on that? who was the victim/Beater? did you actually tell the beater to use a whip? Do you have zap installed? because without Zap, the beater will default to his normal weapon.

And the wish for automatic undressing is noted. will include that next time.

2 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

I do believe this is a problem with the AI-PathFinding. For anyone who is experiencing this problem, I could use some Data on where exactly the VICTIM in those situations was standing (preferably with images, since this is dependent on details the average user probably wouldn't deem noteworthy).

But i´ think i already have a idea for a workaround if that problem cannot be solved.

I had a feeling it might've been the case, but I tried standing right next to them and initiating it. I had only tried it in the Whiterun inn. Once the dialogue is over,  They are right in front, in range, but still just stand idle in a combat stance. I'll try a different location and see if that is still the case
But regardless, when you release the workaround I'll give it a go and try if it fixes it. Thanks :)

1 hour ago, Pamatronic said:

And the wish for automatic undressing is noted. will include that next time.

Could it be connected to Sexlab Strip settings? 

Many mods just strip totally naked which also tends to remove wigs. Also maybe some ppl like partial stripping :P

I have zaz 7.0.

As a player, i should get the whip from mcm, just like the ring, right ? i dont get one.

npc, anybody, for example jon battleborn or sigurd,  you can say punish me daddy, then he answers uuh, what,  i ll get my whip, then he draws his weapon and start whipping with the weapon, he has no whip.

there should be a dialogue lets go to some private place and move possible , then continue with next dialogue like here we are.

guard does not move to the npc which is in position to be whipped. also it should be possible with any npc, not only guards.

On 8/28/2020 at 1:43 PM, Kakabishan said:

I had a feeling it might've been the case, but I tried standing right next to them and initiating it. I had only tried it in the Whiterun inn. Once the dialogue is over,  They are right in front, in range, but still just stand idle in a combat stance. I'll try a different location and see if that is still the case
But regardless, when you release the workaround I'll give it a go and try if it fixes it. Thanks :)

@Pamatronic Tried in several random exteriors and interiors, still the same issue happening. I initiate the dialogue and the PC is in the pole, but the npc just stands there with the whip drawn