I made a video, see if it was good

Sorry but I agree with t.ara on the music.

Also think you should try to add more unique footage of your own instead of borrowing so much off the original trailer.

The original trailer nailed it so anything you make as a promo really has to be different or it will be judged against it.

Liked the idea of using Ulfric's monologue as a voice over, even if I don't like the character, maybe find a way to spread that out over more of the video.

11 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

The music killed it for me. ?

TECHNO! ?

Hide contents

That was painful on both ears and eyes. I didn't even get to the finale.

Nothing suspicious about the white powder around the nostrils at 0:37 No officer, that's just an antihistamine for his allergies.

Edit: Surely Techno and Skyrim... Someone has to post this

It is Trash...

or You are just trolling... lol 

1. Only one Video on whole channel

2. Disabled comments - typical troll settings

3. Your first post on LoversLab

weird because u didint disable Likes xDDD lol

Hope u waste at least some of Your time Troll :D

because u waste only 12 seconds of mine :)....

Typical troll :o...

7 hours ago, Mez558 said:

Nothing suspicious about the white powder around the nostrils at 0:37 No officer, that's just an antihistamine for his allergies.

Edit: Surely Techno and Skyrim... Someone has to post this

? yeah, that guy was beyond help with that "speed" all over him.

And of course, the Techno Viking has to show his sixpack, I'm sure he doesn't need to powder his nose before going on a techno dance rampage.

Electric six made the right song for situations like that:

Spoiler

8 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Belgians

Careful with accusations like that. War's have been started for far less! :classic_ph34r:

9 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Wait... you didn't need to see Alex to know that ?

No, It felt immediately obvious to me. :classic_shy:

17 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

What do you think of this?   

That's more fitting to the theme. :smiley:

Although, personally I feel it needs a simpler instrumentation to make it feel less cinematic but more like it's done with the means of nearby people from within the scene

E.g. like this combination of visual scene and audio track. One of my favorites, I might add :classic_shy:

Spoiler

Another nice example: The Witcher movie did a nice thing with Dandelion/jaskier singing immersively as part of the scene.

19 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

What do you think of this?   

Reveal hidden contents

If it is a trailer it is way too long for it´s contence....if it´s no trailer, it´s also breaking my interest at 3/5 of the whole picture. Technically the pic is okay, contence I do not care- one interesting character only-a man with a white beard-the rest is without charism. Too many repeating scenes of the same way-that´s why it bores me.

Music: too much hanging on time-quantization-no human feel. Track is of course not suiting to the pics-some few scenes do accidental suit-the rest is not. If the music has been made for the movie, the composer really made it blindfolded. Harsh-sounding recording-bad mastering. Things like that I produced when I was child. Don´t worry, only my personal opinion;-))

If it is made by yourself, Lestat, it´s okay;-)

What else: little few musical aspects: some different bars/clusters are grabbed from different known soundtracks which were released in hollywood years ago-(some chorus-segments you will for example easily be able to compare with=avatar-track-which doesn´t mean you can compare this with the avatar soundtrack!), other small parts of irish folk  serve some world-music-aspect and fresh it up and spend a few seconds of a dynamical break in the half of the time of it´s play-anyway, the main theme is sadly a plagiat, the overall composition is boring, because it is technically made without dynamic and with "home-recording-harmonics"-the listener is getting nearly 100% "in the face" - for a movie-track this is not possible. A "loudness-war" in film-music is of course a NO GO....and in pop it damaged hundred-thousand of nice tracks.

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

If it is made by yourself, Lestat, it´s okay;-)

It is not made by me, discovered on the net some time ago. Obviously there are other videos with the same music, but with fantasy content much closer to Skyrim. Indeed, editing this sound with the Hobbit was certainly not the best choice . As a video, I prefer this , 

PS.: There is also a sung version of the sound ( I correct myself, it's in this video :mrgreen: )

Spoiler

23 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Das hier lässt keine Latsche kalt: ? ??

That's a hideous evil attack on human brain. :classic_angry:

Confess it! The Thalmor gave it to you and paid you well to post it here?

Or did they secretly manipulate you to do it :classic_ph34r: ? ... they could have done with everyone... :scream: