2 hours ago, lendiforma said:

Yeah you're right, they still work, it's just I read his post somewhere where he said he didn't like them so he removed it. I guess he just removed the tatoos themselves, they still work if put back in

Honestly I second his opinion, if I was to use pubic hair having it a flat 2d texture through tats would be super jarring. Slave tats are amazing for some things, this is not one of them IMO.

14 minutes ago, Karkhel said:

Slave tats are amazing for some things, this is not one of them IMO.

Well, I just prefer to draw them and tailor it to my character appearance, which is easy and fast to do with tats, but not with whole meshes thing, and SOS addon doesnt look realistic to me at all

19 minutes ago, Karkhel said:

a flat 2d  texture through tats would be super jarring

Depends on how you make it. Like that one, doesn't look flat under any angle really. And sometimes I had SOS hair unequipped by other mods which was a bother. So you know, each to their own

Spoiler

image.jpeg.83d4fc7ab1bc8223852c75db684b5bf7.jpeg

2 hours ago, 117xxx said:

hello I use wartimes and yps. I found that when I use eyeshadow or somgthing to make up, I will get a slave tat.But that tat wasn't belong to yps,it was from other mod(aprose).Why that happen? Looking for your reply,Thank you.

Did you install YPS with all its textures (SlaveTats)?

I need some help. For some reason stockings just wont be applied. I get the buffs and the game says i have them but slavetats is never told to apply or remove any textures. everything else in the mod works fine and is able to apply its textures (piercings makeup etc) and im able to apply the stocking textures manualy via slavetats. am on the latest SE build (so the one from the downgrade patcher) and use the 2.4 tweak for yps (which i think is the newest one). Any help is appreciated as manualy adding the textures gets annoying after the 3rd time. 

11 hours ago, Dicktaco 34 said:

I need some help. For some reason stockings just wont be applied. I get the buffs and the game says i have them but slavetats is never told to apply or remove any textures. everything else in the mod works fine and is able to apply its textures (piercings makeup etc) and im able to apply the stocking textures manualy via slavetats. am on the latest SE build (so the one from the downgrade patcher) and use the 2.4 tweak for yps (which i think is the newest one). Any help is appreciated as manualy adding the textures gets annoying after the 3rd time. 

Monoman's tweaks to yps make stocking an equippable object. Something tells me you don't use all the latest versions the autthor provided.

11 hours ago, Dicktaco 34 said:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/149018-wartimes-a-daughters-tale-le-alternate-start-scenario/?do=findComment&comment=3378897

image.png.78e011f3c12d0317cc00fd7b4a2b2620.png

7 hours ago, kapibar said:

Monoman's tweaks to yps make stocking an equippable object. Something tells me you don't use all the latest versions the autthor provided.

turns out i was missing the modified "underwear.json" file. thought it was included in the newer version of monomans tweak.

On 11/8/2022 at 4:35 PM, Vigor said:

• Father stops giving some tasks after getting piercings in Solitude (not sure at which stage, but the very first didn't cause the bug for me). I checked task variables and realized they were set to some big values in the future instead of the current day (e.g. pchsFatherHungerLastMeal was at like 38 on day 19). I think I got piercing job after doing some tasks and they got bugged after I returned back home, but not sure.

Ive figured it out im fairly certain. if you take the horse so that it returns after midnight the day is never recognized as "over" so the mod still thinks you have a day "off" for the piercings. did a test returning so that i arrived just before midnight and one where midnight would be "during" the trip. No bug when you return before only when you return after as far as i can tell.

Okay but
I uninstalled the mod a while ago due to conflicts and I had my fill of running through it (for now, I will probably return to it again eventually)

But it had been so long since I did the main quest that I hardly remembered any of it, so I decided to run through it again and-

The two seconds of "Wait, wtf?!" fear I felt when I saw this man outside the Embassy, I legit went through some sort of emotional whiplash for a moment. Like, I'm not the only one that sees a less buff, slightly less annoying looking version of Father, right?

ScreenShot20.png

Pretty sure its not just me but i wanted to say it here that YPS with "hair control" enabled will mess with expressions stop them from working all together cant seem to find a fix either >< this includes mouth closing when using gags from devious devices.

EDIT: ok figured out somewhat a solution to this happening so nvm.

also hope you're doing okay monoman1 even if you dont come back.

Edited by tamai
23 hours ago, tamai said:

Pretty sure its not just me but i wanted to say it here that YPS with "hair control" enabled will mess with expressions stop them from working all together cant seem to find a fix either >< this includes mouth closing when using gags from devious devices.

EDIT: ok figured out somewhat a solution to this happening so nvm.

also hope you're doing okay monoman1 even if you dont come back.

Could you share some more info about this issue? I've had the same issue as reported here:

I do share a potential solution in that thread, that I am currently using. 

I will add to my solution in that thread that the issue with expressions is generally caused by a NiNodeUpdate, but then fixed by YPS refreshing the hair (so having enabled frequent hair checks is a must). Of course without YPS installed at all there is no issue.

Share your feelings about Monoman1, but I almost feel this was inevitable with how many different things he was doing at the same time. Burnout inevitable. 

7 hours ago, leakim said:

Could you share some more info about this issue? I've had the same issue as reported here:

I do share a potential solution in that thread, that I am currently using. 

I will add to my solution in that thread that the issue with expressions is generally caused by a NiNodeUpdate, but then fixed by YPS refreshing the hair (so having enabled frequent hair checks is a must). Of course without YPS installed at all there is no issue.

Share your feelings about Monoman1, but I almost feel this was inevitable with how many different things he was doing at the same time. Burnout inevitable. 

Burnout is understandable, I have been through my own burnouts I was just hoping he was okay not that i necassirly am hounding him to come back but so many ppl leave the community without saying anything (not that they owe anyone an explanation) but it is my hope that they're happy doing something else, but people are left to wonder so sometimes it nice to get confirmation they're leaving rather than just completely ghosting, when that happens it just makes me fear the worst unfortunately so i just wanted to have it said taht i hope hes okay again not asking anything out of him.

Your fix might be more accurate than mine the reason i didnt share it was because I did a couple of things and wasnt entirely sure what was it that made it work and didnt work until I did more research.

I also use Xing SMP hairs:

image.png.5b0b096774c787379cf551c997a25071.png

and i noticed that it worked previously before so the expressions stopping confused me anyway i made a script to apply NiNodeUpdate and its true it did break my expressions however I changed my hairstyle to KSHairdosSMP.esp and it worked even with NiNodeUpdate, so at this point it was just mirroring what KsHairdos did that this mod didnt to find a solution.

my solution takes longer but this is what i did and again my knowledge of the things i removed and what effect they can have is 0 lol however the hairs looked and behaved the same from what i could tell.

Here are the steps i took:

Spoiler

1.) First step it to find the hairstyle name which i do by going into racemenu or if you already setup YPS then it will be in your JSON file so for this example ill be fixing _Dint_SGhairWildSoulWigHDT

2.) I then find the WIG NIF mesh for the hair open it using NIFSKOPE which its called hairwildsoul.nif I find these two records and i remove them from the NIF and save it. image.png.4da9931fd3edb354d31a22cfa221594f.png

3.) Opened up creationkit and found the file and open

image.png.7a28129065d791675e32900fd91af8f4.png

here is what it looks like by default

image.png.b61cc510355ce38296b7956f07667aa0.png

the arrow from this file represents what your solution is i think? To move the collission below hwoever i left the extra parts the same and instead changed the model like this

image.png.db0ead79767115b44438372eb0eaea41.png

4.) Save it and load up the game and it will work 100% of the time, I loaded up the model since thats what KShairdosSMP.esp does.

Edited by tamai

Not really WT question, but I use Amputator from this thread and animations from it sometimes run and sometimes are not. For some time it was fine, but now no matter what limb's are missing its always floating human.  I figured it's something with nemezis, because when I disable it it's working always (at least when I was testing), so is there a way to force amputator animations to overwrite all others? or something I don't know.

After a while of playing this mod, apologizing to father has stopped working, when I apologize and go through the dialogue he says something like "it's good you know your place", but after that nothing happens and I can't recover the favor loss. Has this been reported before, and is there any way to fix it?

7 hours ago, Onidai said:

After a while of playing this mod, apologizing to father has stopped working, when I apologize and go through the dialogue he says something like "it's good you know your place", but after that nothing happens and I can't recover the favor loss. Has this been reported before, and is there any way to fix it?

type this in console "Set  pchsfathersex to 0" see if that works, im not exactly sure what is stuck but that is my really only suggestion there are other commands like

Set  pchsFatherThirst  to  0

Set  pchsFatherHunger  to  0

you can try those too if it doens't work out

15 hours ago, tamai said:

type this in console "Set  pchsfathersex to 0" see if that works, im not exactly sure what is stuck but that is my really only suggestion there are other commands like

Set  pchsFatherThirst  to  0

Set  pchsFatherHunger  to  0

you can try those too if it doens't work out

That worked, thank you!!