Spoiler

unchecked the one from Princessity, installed this one and made a save.

cleansave, loaded and travelled to the next spidercave.

I got a MCM to control some aspects related to the new version here.

worked flawlessly, got caught in a web, hands bound on back, needed to struggle free.

now I read, there is no MCM menue ?

ScreenShot354.png

17 hours ago, Skitskurr said:

I added the MCM in an update two days ago.

thank you for this mod !

it is perfect. ******

Kodlak quest, put witchhead into the fire...

The spiders placed a gag into my mouth, could not remove it.

entertainment pure, no healing potions, no talk :)

• 2 weeks later...

This sounds amazing. I will likely pick it up when I get back into skyrim (need to fix memory issues). I'm curious if you considered using spider eggs for plugs, gags, and dildo's or adding a peril aspect and look forward to seeing what you implemented.

On 7/24/2020 at 8:55 AM, SirIsaac said:

I'm curious if you considered using spider eggs for plugs, gags, and dildo's or adding a peril aspect and look forward to seeing what you implemented.

An interesting idea, but not sure how good their shape fits a plug and for a gag it needs to be held in by something and I don't a lot about modelling so not sure how to get that right. I'll keep it in mind, though.
There is not yet any other peril than getting tied up. I got a lot of different ideas, but I can't tell which one might make it into a later version yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Would be nice to increase spiders spawn frequency in the wilds... For now i'm trying mod Enemizer which seems to have a side-effect of increasing spawns of all kinds of enemies. There are more people in dungeons too so i'm slightly torn, but i guess it's only good thing...

• 1 month later...

There is 1 a bit bad bug in this, that weapon is not properly unequipped when casting the cocoon. Player would have to really stop combat pose before the cocoon can start, otherwise we get combat pose mixed with armbinder animation and it's sometimes broken to the point i have to reload game to fix. Sexlab also completely stops combat before starting to animate.

1 minute ago, Zaflis said:

There is 1 a bit bad bug in this, that weapon is not properly unequipped when casting the cocoon. Player would have to really stop combat pose before the cocoon can start, otherwise we get combat pose mixed with armbinder animation and it's sometimes broken to the point i have to reload game to fix. Sexlab also completely stops combat before starting to animate.

Open inventory and use another weapon fixes it for me, no reload needed.

I played with this a bit in CK too since i use the DD patch for timed devices. One issue i have with this mod is that you can just use the menu to "Untie" all the cobwebs the moment you get in them. So we can sort of make the webs melt away on their own after few ingame hours (random from min/max time set in properties), and then removed the Untie option and made struggling otherwise harder. Set shortest time for the legbinder web and longest for harness because that's just decorative mostly... it can stay for days. Blindfold also won't stay for many hours.

I think this mod can actually help almost cure any traces of arachnofobia ?  

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/17/2020 at 1:45 AM, T-lam said:

Open inventory and use another weapon fixes it for me, no reload needed.

That might work sometimes, however now i keep getting the laying sideways animation every time and i can't get back up on feet. I have equipped weapon, spells, tried to jump many times, sneak... nothing works. Just once it randomly raised up but i don't know how that happened. It's even worse if you get hands tied, you can't even try to equip weapon in that case.

It seems player is behaving like a ragdoll, it still tries to run oddly sideways.

Anyone has ideas how to fix the scripts? I can compile if it comes to it.

Edit: Here's my attempt to fix it. I commented the Victim.SetUnconscious() and use DisablePlayerControls instead. I also added a wait after SheathWeapon. And from a bit of testing it seems fine now. You might not be able to use struggle keys perhaps but it will autofree in a short moment anyway, the minigame is unnecessary.

scripts.zip

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for the script, it fixes part of something I was looking after.

The thing I'm still looking into is that an equipped bow (with or without quiver, in hand or on back) breaks the armbinder. It appears, but the arms remain free. With a sword or dagger in hand (Edit: or just some ammo without a bow) the armbinder gets applied properly.

I tried unequip on ammo and weapons found in the left or right hand after SheatheWeapon and your 1sec delay, didn't help. Fun thing, unequipping a bow automatically equips a sword from my inventory, so the unequip script has to run twice. Unequipping a dagger or sword does not equip something new in the first place.

Second thing was trying to use StripActor from SexLab, but that one doesn't help much either.

Edit:

Did some more testing:

-Having a bow in hand or on back always breaks the armbinder animation on equip.

-Having a sword, dagger or mace in hand or on back does not affect it. Ammo not aswell.

-Having a bow equipped and replacing it with e.g. a dagger via script lets the armbinder animate properly.

-save & reload after the armbinder broke fixes it again.

-Even if the armbinder works, there is a slight delay of a ~2 seconds between the cocoon being removed and the arms moving into the armbinder

Can someone please confirm this, maybe I'm only hunting down a bad load order or mod conflict of some sort...

If it is a bug it can be fixed via script, even though that's a rather messy pile of code atm.

On 11/4/2020 at 7:39 AM, lastbytescout said:

Having a bow in hand or on back always breaks the armbinder animation on equip.

Just saw that in my game as well.

save & reload after the armbinder broke fixes it again

need to try that next time =D

Even if the armbinder works, there is a slight delay of a ~2 seconds between the cocoon being removed and the arms moving into the armbinder

I see the delay too in my game.

Thank you for the info.

Here is a small patch fixing the bow issue.

1. If the bow is replaced before the armbinder is equipped, it gets applied correctly. So if it finds a bow, it equips a dagger, sword or mace from inventory instead and unequips it immediatly again. If there's nothing in the inventory, it adds a temporary iron dagger and removes it again later at the end of BreakFree().

As a note, the function runs twice intentionally, sometimes unequipping the bow automatically equippped a sword from inventory. Though it is the same as my workaround does, that sword does not fix the armbinder and could not be uneqippped by the script in its first run (equipped after detecting held weapons). The second run safely unequips it then.

2. Also (vanilla) spells were checked, but having those at hand or just equipped did not break anything. Sheathing is sufficient.

3. The delay is not fixed. It appears after equipping, and that's done using a generic EquipDevice() via DDi, maybe it's a problem over there? Running DD5b11 here, updating to LockDevice() makes no difference.

4. I added SexLab.StripActor(), as it seemed helpfull to remove some stuff while testing. Its more of a nice-to-have than a necessitiy, therefor it can be toggled in the MCM.

scripts.rar

15 hours ago, lastbytescout said:

although it's a bit of an overkill to fully undress to just eqpuip a blindfold or gag...

No it's not, because it connects to NDUN helpless feature (calming NPC/creatures) if the PC is naked, which in turn might cause some interesting scenes... maybe ?

Also makes the follow up fight a bit harder ^^

15 hours ago, lastbytescout said:

The patch worked ~8 out of 10 times

Just got spider webbed while holding a crossbow (sexlab stripping wasn't active at that moment) and the bow got unequipped during the struggle scene!  ?

(means no obstructions of the added DDs)

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Just got spider webbed while holding a crossbow (sexlab stripping wasn't active at that moment) and the bow got unequipped during the struggle scene!

In fact it should be unequipped before struggling, like spit attack -> sheathe -> (strip) -> replace/unequip -> cocoon -> struggle/equip DD -> unwrap

No it's not, because it connects to NDUN helpless feature (calming NPC/creatures) if the PC is naked, which in turn might cause some interesting scenes... maybe ?

Also makes the follow up fight a bit harder ^^

That's why I left it in in the first place, though it's DCL in my case. The only slightly anoying thing are followers, who won't redress without manual intervention. But that may also be caused by AFTs outfit management.

4 hours ago, lastbytescout said:

In fact it should be unequipped before struggling

"during" wasn't the right word, you're right, the bow got unequipped before the struggling

without your patch:

Spoiler

crossbow got unequipped and dagger instead, still glitched animation, because PC still in combat mode.

after that the armbinder idle will be glitched too

713297796_enb2020_11_0500_59_20_94.jpg.9436f7ac345afc85b7f8e1a8abe0d5b7.jpg

with your patch and sexlab stripping not activated:

Spoiler

armor stays on, but weapons get successfully unequipped before DDs get applied

513894812_enb2020_11_0707_30_02_10.jpg.7053e0a55c549d9ea8048035f34f0e71.jpg

4 hours ago, lastbytescout said:

DCL in my case

DCL doesn't calm and causes glitches o.o

I use NDUN + patches for the calm and DEC + SLAC for the approaches (+optional: SL Adventures)

Anways, I love your little patches and tweaks, they make the game more interesting and add new opportunities! ?

I'm also using your Devious Carriages tweak and so far it works well, only fair that followers get some DDs too ?

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

DCL doesn't calm and causes glitches o.o

I use NDUN + patches for the calm and DEC + SLAC for the approaches (+optional: SL Adventures)

Anways, I love your little patches and tweaks, they make the game more interesting and add new opportunities! ?

I'm also using your Devious Carriages tweak and so far it works well, only fair that followers get some DDs too ?

DCL is getting on my nerves frequently, neverless it's the most complete package for me and has the least buggy alternative to Defeat+DeviousCaptures currently. Also NDun and DCL got in their way when used together so one had to go again. Which, in this case, was NDun as it was a little... bland in comparison. DEC is an interesting mod indeed, but one of the few I never got to work stable with the mods I'd like it to plug into.

And if it's about calming after combat, that could be added here aswell as an option. Might come in handy as it fixes a design flaw while being cocooned.

Nice to hear you liked the patch for Devious Carriages, that was a fun little thing to work on. And yes, it really seemed unfair to the followers not to include them in the fun. Same for the 4 leftover bandits, just not fair to only let the chief have his way. Let's wait what PowerBing has planned, what he wrote about his next release sounded quite interesting.

Finally, an updated script with support for spells. Not sure if it's really needed, but, as stated earlier, there was an issues yesterday.

scripts_2.rar

19 hours ago, lastbytescout said:

Which, in this case, was NDun as it was a little... bland in comparison.

It shines if you combine it with other mods and use the patches from the NDUN topic ?

DEC is an interesting mod indeed, but one of the few I never got to work stable with the mods I'd like it to plug into.

What's the issue? DEC is incredible stable for what it does, but if it has to connect to unstable mods it can't do it's magic.

And if it's about calming after combat, that could be added here aswell as an option. Might come in handy as it fixes a design flaw while being cocooned.

Did you see sometimes followers that have the walking speed debuff from the DAP still stuck on them? Not sure if it's an DDi issue (the rope bondage) and the hobble speed debuff is stuck on those followers.

What's the issue? DEC is incredible stable for what it does, but if it has to connect to unstable mods it can't do it's magic.

It's been some time, but IIRC from the description it did not make much sense to run it without SD+/DAYMOYL for at least some of the outcomes, and these two are very much my personal nemesis. Simple Slavery was onboard aswell, and the result was each and every savegame after setting those mods up was broken from the start.

Did you see sometimes followers that have the walking speed debuff from the DAP still stuck on them? Not sure if it's an DDi issue (the rope bondage) and the hobble speed debuff is stuck on those followers.

Nope. I had them swim though the air, walk on the ceiling or run while still laying on the ground, but those were fixed with your initial patch.

But the hobble harness wasn't on my agenda at all, so I could have missed that one sofar. Although, looking how straight forward this mod is with its gerenic DDi calls and keywords, it sounds more like something in the communication with DDi got lost or... plain script lag? I had that lag with DD quite a few times, especially after trying to struggle out of devices. In that case no struggle animation played the message box with sucess/failure came up a minute or two after manually leaving the inventory.

3 hours ago, lastbytescout said:

it did not make much sense to run it without SD+/DAYMOYL

Daymoyl isn't needed at all. Quite the opposite, it's something that can mess up your game all on it's own. SS+ and SS++ don't make any issues.

(not sure about older versions, although I have always a variation of SD+ and SS installed, it feels like DEC would miss a core functionality without SD)

3 hours ago, lastbytescout said:

Nope. I had them swim though the air, walk on the ceiling or run while still laying on the ground,

arghs, yeah I see that sometimes after a Estrus tentacle attack if the actor in estrus scene dies while being tentacle molested.

The follower getting slow after a spider attack is rare, so It could be something else, but it only happens to followers that also got a leg harness. Than again not always ?

If it's the slow speed from a hobble I might can solve it by equipping a DD pet suit on the follower (pet suit speed debuff resets hobble speed debuff... theoretically).

On 11/8/2020 at 7:58 PM, donttouchmethere said:

Daymoyl isn't needed at all. Quite the opposite, it's something that can mess up your game all on it's own. SS+ and SS++ don't make any issues.

(not sure about older versions, although I have always a variation of SD+ and SS installed, it feels like DEC would miss a core functionality without SD)

I'll try that again, aswell as NDun with Nymras patches. The nice stuff from DCL can also be added by a few separate mods like D.Helpless, Cursed Chests and some others. SL Adventures has its charm aswell, although last time it was kinda buggy on the bounty side, like adding random bounties to holds/cities I'm not even remotely close to for rules that weren't broken around that time. Well, maybe there were some update in the meantime, so, like the our Emperor once said, schaun mer mal.

Back to this mod, script update time:

-Added a calm effect while actor is cocooned, can be limited to player only (Based on code from Naked Defeat)

-Added grace periode to keep spiders calm for 1-30 seconds after the cocoon disappears (player only, 0=off)

-Added uncalm effect that also aggros the enemies again

-cleaned up the code mess a bit and put some functions in the proper order (d'oh...)

DAr_scripts_15.11.rar

8 minutes ago, lastbytescout said:

The nice stuff from DCL can also be added by a few separate mods like D.Helpless, Cursed Chests and some others.

That's how I do it too.

9 minutes ago, lastbytescout said:

SL Adventures has its charm aswell, although last time it was kinda buggy on the bounty side, like adding random bounties to holds/cities I'm not even remotely close to for rules that weren't broken around that time.

I had the same issue. Bounty Hell! But I was never sure if I'm just bad in getting the MCM settings right.

11 minutes ago, lastbytescout said:

Back to this mod, script update time:

Thank you so much, all great improvements to prevent clusterfuck situations and to enjoy the cocoon scene =D