Furniture Sex Framework

49 minutes ago, HabibHanson said:

For some reason the only chair anim that plays is the billy doggy aggressive anim. Tool shows that as the only available one in the list despite others being registered. Anyone else have this issue and know a workaround?

Billy changed how he calls the chair in his slal pack so you have to fix it first.

I fixed my own a while back for  version 5.7 and I can't actually remember the exact details.

Here's my file though, compare them and you should be able to see what needs fixing...

Edit: That's right, he changed his naming convention for chair anims!

Furniture Sex SLAL Packs Billy Update 5.7.7z

Edited by shardoom
17 hours ago, shardoom said:

Billy changed how he calls the chair in his slal pack so you have to fix it first.

I fixed my own a while back for  version 5.7 and I can't actually remember the exact details.

Here's my file though, compare them and you should be able to see what needs fixing...

Furniture Sex SLAL Packs Billy Update 5.7.7z 3.42 kB · 4 downloads

Much appreciated

On 10/6/2022 at 12:46 AM, shardoom said:

Wrong, FSF asks you if you want to use nearby furniture before a sex acts starts (or after the bed prompt if a bed is also nearby).

The spell isn't required at all, I've even made requests for an MCM option to remove the spells in this very thread...

Sorry, you are correct, the option is disabled by default and I never used it when comparing the two frameworks. I also only read viperstars last message, and didn't get his problem correctly.

For me using the FMS message box together with an SLEN initiated scene on AE works fine. If the spell works, getting a marker and matching animations is probably not the problem. In contrast to the spell, the message comes from code hooking into a SL scene started by other means. To check if the hook works, you could check if filtering InvisFurn Anims from regular SL scenes works, as it comes from the same method, by enabling that MCM option. Or enable tracing and check the papyrus log for some FMS messages, to check where it has passed and where not. There are not terribly many log statements though. Usually they start with [FURN]

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using:

Skyrim SE

SL 1.63

skse 2.0.20

XPMSE

BHUNP

CBPC + SMP

After a furniture animation with this mod installed my character's body becomes glitched on the next sex animation, regardless of what happened inbetween. It looks like this:

Spoiler

SS1.jpg.99a21b3b6d32b687af7c2705f3f74fb4.jpg

During the animation itself the body looks like it should but after the animation:

Spoiler

SS2.jpg.b4749d4ac651f651857adf0fb88975a8.jpg

I haven't experienced this glitch without Furniture Sex installed. That's why I think it's the culprit. Has anyone run into this problem before or have any idea of why it happens?

I wish there is a way to make any furniture in-game work with this mod like maybe adding a spell that can use to place an invisible table that can be registered by the mod that way you can have fun on any object, and don't just limited by pre-marked place by the mod.
    I can already do something similar by using the mod "decorate helper" to copy some furniture and place them somewhere else that I desire .but only work on things like a bed, smithing bench, and bookshelf. I really want a way to just play the animation on any furniture, you know

On 10/24/2022 at 3:27 AM, Sant69 said:

I wish there is a way to make any furniture in-game work with this mod like maybe adding a spell that can use to place an invisible table that can be registered by the mod that way you can have fun on any object, and don't just limited by pre-marked place by the mod.
    I can already do something similar by using the mod "decorate helper" to copy some furniture and place them somewhere else that I desire .but only work on things like a bed, smithing bench, and bookshelf. I really want a way to just play the animation on any furniture, you know

Some furniture does work like that, it's not only pre-placed markers that work.

Hello, I'm having a problem where whenever I use the furniture sex spell on an npc to start a sex scene at an nearby marked furniture, I get a message stating "api not found". I'm playing Skyrim VR, and the vr patched sexlab. Everything is set up how it's supposed to be, I'm just running into that one issue I can't solve. 

• 2 weeks later...

Uhm, I tested this and sometimes works but other times actors merge and animation does not play.

For example it worked when a guy took me on the bar counter, but next test it did not.

I think, by pressing console, it worked with anubis bar counter, but it did not work with ayasato invisible furniture.

I registered the animation as instructed, rebuilt the library, checked the furniture in the mode (no aggressive animations for me) and ticked override sexlab furniture scenes.

What am I doing wrong? I like a lot the idea of making love on furniture but can't really figure it out -I admit the glitch makes me chuckle though -. (there is no conflict with this mod)

Edited by Nazghul2
On 10/7/2022 at 1:28 AM, shardoom said:

Furniture Sex SLAL Packs Billy Update 5.7.7z 3.42 kB · 125 downloads

I tried this file but sadly none of the chair animation work for me. All other furniture still work fine though?. I'm using billy SLAL pack 6.3 though, so maybe that is a problem?

Edited by assassin394
3 hours ago, assassin394 said:

I tried this file but sadly none of the chair animation work for me. All other furniture still work fine though?. I'm using billy SLAL pack 6.3 though, so maybe that is a problem?

My file is for an older version of billy's anims.

If you read my post I uploaded it so that the other user could use it to compare and figure out what had been changed/what they needed to fix...

7 hours ago, shardoom said:

My file is for an older version of billy's anims.

If you read my post I uploaded it so that the other user could use it to compare and figure out what had been changed/what they needed to fix...

Sorry, I'm stupid. Also, upon testing again chair animations does work but only for small generic chair. FSF not detect any other chair type when I update furniture types.

Guys, as soon as i install the Furniture Sex Framework my character animations all get bugged on T Pose. It only happens once i install the Furniture Framework. I'm running latest SE Skyrim with the v 0.14 framework. I used FNIS and Bodyslide after installing the Framework and didn't get an error. Am i doing something wrong ? It's just this mod that is freezing the animations, without the furniture framework everything works fine.

the lastes Billy's SLAL is 6.2. Is it ok to use with Furniture Sex Framework?
I followed the instructions in the description (copy all the hkx files from the original mods and then paste it to Furniture Sex SLAL Packs)

Or do we need to wait and see if anything changes here?

Edited by minhkhoa770
On 11/16/2022 at 9:37 PM, nrd320 said:

Guys, as soon as i install the Furniture Sex Framework my character animations all get bugged on T Pose. It only happens once i install the Furniture Framework. I'm running latest SE Skyrim with the v 0.14 framework. I used FNIS and Bodyslide after installing the Framework and didn't get an error. Am i doing something wrong ? It's just this mod that is freezing the animations, without the furniture framework everything works fine.

Did you installed use XXS Pack if you installed xxs utility will not working with furniture framework if not i don't know please clue where you were installed mod maybe wrong 

• 2 weeks later...

Okey, so I've been digging around both loverslab and the rest of the internet, and I got no luck finding a willing soul who tried to make patches for marker to line up with city and/or interior overhaul mod (Yes it needs patches since there are quite a lot of hand placed markers, which does not line up properly when you install interior overhaul, e.g. EEK's bannered mare will put a table marker awfully clipping through the ground).

So I volunteer.

But to do so I need to first understand how marker works. For existing markers which are placed by the furnituresex.esp, I assume it could be fixed by just moving them to some better spot, but how about if I want to add new markers (sometimes overhaul mod expand the room that requires attention)? Do I just simply place them onto a furniture and the framework immediatly recognize it, or does it requires extra steps?

15 hours ago, kape001 said:

Okey, so I've been digging around both loverslab and the rest of the internet, and I got no luck finding a willing soul who tried to make patches for marker to line up with city and/or interior overhaul mod (Yes it needs patches since there are quite a lot of hand placed markers, which does not line up properly when you install interior overhaul, e.g. EEK's bannered mare will put a table marker awfully clipping through the ground).

So I volunteer.

But to do so I need to first understand how marker works. For existing markers which are placed by the furnituresex.esp, I assume it could be fixed by just moving them to some better spot, but how about if I want to add new markers (sometimes overhaul mod expand the room that requires attention)? Do I just simply place them onto a furniture and the framework immediatly recognize it, or does it requires extra steps?

New markers are recognised, no extra steps required.

1 hour ago, sunnysideup8889 said:

Having a problem where it not showing on MCM. I have tried LE and SE versions. I have downloaded SexLab 1.6 (AE) and wounder there is a download for that version.

It works fine on the newest SexlabAE. Not sure what's going on with yours but it's not a compatibility between SexlabAE issue.

On 9/15/2022 at 8:08 PM, AceofWind said:

I'm not sure if it's just me, but the transition from Sexlab 163 Beta 8 to 163 seems to lead to an issue with a lot of animations not being able to register to it properly, which also leads to the loss of some furniture animations in this mod. On top of that, it doesn't seem like this mod is compatible with the new 1.6 version of the Sexlab Animation Loader

I also have issues with the latest versions of sexlab mods but not sure about particular culprit. I used Furniture Sex Framework several months ago and it worked flawlessly but recently I installed Skyrim SE again with the latest versions of all mods and it doesn't work as it should anymore - when sex scene starts characters "attach" themselves to the furniture but instead of furniture animation sexlab launches regular sex animation.

On 12/16/2022 at 12:03 AM, sunnysideup8889 said:

Having a problem where it not showing on MCM. I have tried LE and SE versions. I have downloaded SexLab 1.6 (AE) and wounder there is a download for that version.

Did you install both FurnAnim and FurnitureMarkerSex?

Edited by outcast