Furniture Sex Framework

6 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Though I do not know what patch you needed,,(because Author already up-date billy json and related files)

but if you hope to use "Aggressive" animations,  you need manuall copy and paste billy  hkx animation  files from original to this mod directory. as same as before. 

The SLAL pack patch was updated yesterday for Billyy v 5.3

Didn't bother with including Aggressive animations

3 hours ago, Caithness said:

The SLAL pack patch was updated yesterday for Billyy v 5.3

Didn't bother with including Aggressive animations

Did you run FNIS ?  because I remember Nemesis can not handle creature animation, so if you had  installed BIllys creature animation, you still need to use  FNIS I suppose.

Though I do not use Nemesis,   About Load save data >> T pose,   you failed to up-date Billys Animation pack.  If you can not confirm, try test with  save data,  without this frame work and related files. 

11 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Did you run FNIS ?  because I remember Nemesis can not handle creature animation, so if you had  installed BIllys creature animation, you still need to use  FNIS I suppose.

Though I do not use Nemesis,   About Load save data >> T pose,   you failed to up-date Billys Animation pack.  If you can not confirm, try test with  save data,  without this frame work and related files. 

Don't use creatures

Gave up on FNIS as it doesn't handle lots of other (non-LL) animations. 

Updated Billyy, Loaded new SLAL patch - ran Nemesis (as worked for previous versions) and T-Pose. Reversed the Billyy and SLAL patch and and ran Nemesis, all back to as it was.

10 hours ago, Caithness said:

Don't use creatures

Gave up on FNIS as it doesn't handle lots of other (non-LL) animations. 

Updated Billyy, Loaded new SLAL patch - ran Nemesis (as worked for previous versions) and T-Pose. Reversed the Billyy and SLAL patch and and ran Nemesis, all back to as it was.

I see.   so you should test without Furnirture Frame work fast.

after that, re-install Furniture Frame work, and offered json. then tes it again. untill you can confirm Billy new version  animation run in your game, after all you can not use Furniture Frame work for Billy animations.

Edited by greenmango12
  • 2 weeks later...

For some reason all my animations are misaligned as if they were using the default animation alignment. Anyway I can fix it ? I have both the files at the bottom so im not sure what's causing the issue. I'm using it on an existing save if that helps in anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there. First i want to say that i really like this mod and it works just fine, good work ;).

Maybe this has been asked before but i just wanna know if you intend to integrat bondage furniture like the ones from zap to this mod. I found some mods that use bondage furniture but none of them worked as good as this one.

The invisfur anims works fine using test spells but not with the override system, anyone have the same issues or know how to fix? (Already tried to reset animation registry in Sexlab's MCM, update furniture in this mod's MCM and set the override chance to 1.0, still no luck.)

Edited by variaNTR

Okay, I think I figured out the inner workings of this mod well enough to provide simple instruction on how to create patches for custom furniture for anyone else trying to figure this out, as well as provide some of my own.

1. Open the Creation Kit

2. Load this mod alongside any other mod you're using that has custom furniture (Do not set any of these as active files if you're planning on generating a patch ESP, but it might be easier to just add all these records to the main Furniture Sex Mod to avoid the hassle that is resolving FormID conflicts that results from creating multiple, separate patches)

3. Once it's finished loading, scroll down the Object Window and find FormList

4. Use the filter to find a particular furniture formlist (Example: fmAlignBed, fmListBed), then double click that formlist to open it (A professional modder will probably need to correct me with this instruction because the way I went about adding furniture to these formlists might have made things a bit messy)

5. Now what you'll want to do is find a particular furniture you want to add to that list (Found under Furniture, Statics, and Containers)

6. Once you find the furniture you want to add to the formlist, drag and drop it onto the opened formlist window, repeat this process for the other furniture formlists to get this working properly

7. Save your progress, name your new patch, enable it and load the game.

9. Once you're in game, you'll want to go into this mod's MCM and choose to Update Furniture Types so the mod recognizes the the custom furniture, you should now be able to have sex on the custom furniture

10. *SSE Users Only* If you're on SSE, you might want to go the extra mile and flag your patch as an ESL to avoid having it contribute to your main load order. You can do this by opening this mod in xEdit, select the file header, and to the right, right-click the Record Flags and chose Edit, and then check ESL and finally close and save. If xEdit gives you an error about invalid object for a light module, you'll have to compact the FormIDs by right clicking on the mod and choosing that option (be careful with compacting formids for mods, because this can lead to some things breaking).

I'll provide a very rough example patch for the SSE version of the Modern Scroll mod, do note that not all furniture in this mod is covered by this patch (particularly the ones in the Central Hotel Lobby) because I can't seem to figure out how to add them to the formlists. Also some animation alignments will not look well on some furniture and will require to use SexLab's built in alignment hotkeys, I'm not sure how to fix that with the Creation Kit

Modern Scrolls FMS Patch.rar

Edited by AceofWind
On 3/27/2022 at 12:45 AM, Persona97 said:

characters just stand on chair merge or goes through wall during wall sex nor bench

Make sure you properly register the SLAL animations to SexLab. Open SL Anim Loader in the MCM, click General Options, click Enable All, and once that's done, click Register Animations, this will take some time to finish.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, I am having an issue that a few other people also had before, but even when trying their solutions, I am still unable to resolve it.

My issue is that the mod is not showing up in my MCM. I have reinstalled it now multiple times and tried various different positions in my load order. It is just not happening. I have installed both files (marker and anim) and it used to work fine with Oldrim, but not with SSE.

Can anyone help me resolve this?

Edit: Okay, nevermind. It somehow resolved itself after I installed a few other mods from Nexus.

Edited by 3Stripes
Issue resolved itself, therefore no need for help anymore.
On 5/15/2022 at 6:14 PM, 3Stripes said:

Hi, I am having an issue that a few other people also had before, but even when trying their solutions, I am still unable to resolve it.

My issue is that the mod is not showing up in my MCM. I have reinstalled it now multiple times and tried various different positions in my load order. It is just not happening. I have installed both files (marker and anim) and it used to work fine with Oldrim, but not with SSE.

Can anyone help me resolve this?

Edit: Okay, nevermind. It somehow resolved itself after I installed a few other mods from Nexus.

i have the same problem...what mods from nexus are you installed ? please