Furniture Sex Framework

SexLabFramework (AE) v165

6 hours ago, Bullfye said:

Just a doubt , so this is not compatible with the latest Sexlab and ae 1.640 ??

I confirm that this mod does not work at all with AE 14.6.640, SexLab Framework (AE) v165 and FurnAnim v0_14. Despite scanning in the MCM, no animation using furniture uses it even if you change the MCM options. It takes a place in the load order for nothing. I have to think about uninstalling it for my next game. ?

Edited by Robert Catesby
On 4/4/2023 at 5:37 AM, Bullfye said:

Just a doubt , so this is not compatible with the latest Sexlab and ae 1.640 ??

It does not work for me, I have the same exact problem as the guy above with problems.

It's honestly making me consider moving to O

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Horus_04 said:

How do I prevent the Furniture animations being played without furniture?
Also I checked the ask to use furniture checkbox and still they are playing completly random and without any furniture

Make sure the filter furniture anims checkbox is checked in the mcm.

Seems like Leito, Milky and etc animation have a mix of furniture & non-furniture animation together. Does anyone compile a list of hkx aggressive animation for furniture only? I don't want to waste too much space copy and paste all the hkx to the invisag folder.

Am 30.4.2023 um 07:19 Uhr sagte Shardoom:

Stellen Sie sicher, dass das Kontrollkästchen Möbelanimationen filtern im mcm aktiviert ist.

I did, but non of the checkboxes beneath were checked.

Do I just need to enable the furniture animations of this mod or of this and the Leito

Edited by Horus_04
On 5/2/2023 at 9:53 AM, Horus_04 said:

I did, but non of the checkboxes beneath were checked.

Do I just need to enable the furniture animations of this mod or of this and the Leito

No no, on the right hand side of this mods MCM, there is options. One of them is 'filter furniture animations', that (for most situations) stops the invisfurn anims from playing in the wrong context.

If you aren't able to get the mod to populate the specific furniture types on the left side of the MCM then your mod installation is missing the required animations installed.

Edited by shardoom
7 hours ago, shardoom said:

No no, on the right hand side of this mods MCM, there is options. One of them is 'filter furniture animations', that (for most situations) stops this invisfurn anims from playing in the wrong context.

If you aren't able to get the mod to populate the specific furniture types on the left side of the MCM then your mod installation is mission the required animations installed.

yes, that's it, now it works, thx

So i have a problem nothing too big   i managed to get everything to work, i followed the steps as instructed (unless there was an order i have to follow)

1. I installed the animation mods first, all of the furniture packs from the 5 main ones listed as supported.

2. i copied the files as instructed manually.

3. updated fns

4. boot up skyrim accessed to the MCM and activated the animation packs first, (especially the invis sections)

5. updated the furniture pack (all sections were checked and gave it plenty of time to slowly kick in before i did anything (move around, got in combat, entered buildings ETC im very patient)

So with all these steps taken the furniture poses work except for the Anub wall animations. listing them here:

Anub Wallside

Anub Wallfront

Anub Wallback

so far I've been through every other furniture testing and they work perfectly.

its just these 3 that won't so far.

i suspect that its because the mod recently had an update that it caused some conflicts and errors, but i at least wanted to point out that i had everything working fine until i ran into these specific poses.  

Im still going through more instances with this mod whether its for testing it or casual gameplay.

So ill be reporting more in soon in the future.

Edited by Openthrumemory
On 5/7/2023 at 10:14 PM, Openthrumemory said:

So i have a problem nothing too big   i managed to get everything to work, i followed the steps as instructed (unless there was an order i have to follow)

1. I installed the animation mods first, all of the furniture packs from the 5 main ones listed as supported.

2. i copied the files as instructed manually.

3. updated fns

4. boot up skyrim accessed to the MCM and activated the animation packs first, (especially the invis sections)

5. updated the furniture pack (all sections were checked and gave it plenty of time to slowly kick in before i did anything (move around, got in combat, entered buildings ETC im very patient)

So with all these steps taken the furniture poses work except for the Anub wall animations. listing them here:

Anub Wallside

Anub Wallfront

Anub Wallback

so far I've been through every other furniture testing and they work perfectly.

its just these 3 that won't so far.

i suspect that its because the mod recently had an update that it caused some conflicts and errors, but i at least wanted to point out that i had everything working fine until i ran into these specific poses.  

Im still going through more instances with this mod whether its for testing it or casual gameplay.

So ill be reporting more in soon in the future.

Update:

Heres the other 2 not working:

Anub adult wall 4 invs

Anub adult wall corner invis

Problem solved. 😄

Edited by Openthrumemory
disregarding message

i am confused.

what to do with the furniture animations from the original mod if you use the invis anim from this mod ? for example ayasato, there is a counterinvis from this mod and a counter from ayasato mod. both same animation. must the authors original mod be disabled ?

i hope moneone is so nice to answer these questions. thanks.

On 5/13/2023 at 2:17 PM, shiagwen said:

Does this mod work with the spell sex from this mod or does sex from other mods also use the furnitures ?

Both, you can start an animation manually using the spell or (assuming everything is working correctly) if an animation is triggerd by another mod, it will ask you if you want to use nearby furniture.

6 hours ago, shiagwen said:

i am confused.

what to do with the furniture animations from the original mod if you use the invis anim from this mod ? for example ayasato, there is a counterinvis from this mod and a counter from ayasato mod. both same animation. must the authors original mod be disabled ?

i hope moneone is so nice to answer these questions. thanks.

I dont think it would do any harm both being enabled, other than wasted animation slots, but you should disable the duplicated animations with SL animation loader, not the whole mod.

• 2 weeks later...

I can see and enabled/registered animations in MCM, copied them to the new folder, i ran FNIS and updated furniture types.

But when i play the animations characters just stand still and dont do anything. Feels like im missing something obvious here.

can anyone help me?

On 4/5/2023 at 1:07 AM, shardoom said:

Works perfectly.

Hey , do not take me wrong but I as others around have being playing this game since release , there are things , the new Mods , that I might have issues understanding how to install them regarding conflicts with other Mods , but for sure when I say it doesn't work is cause I have tried with trial and error making it work , not necessary new to Mod installing , load order might have something to do with it but also tried that ...

Resuming when I say it doesn't work fully , cause some work , its not an error on my understanding or doing something wrong  , most likely its cause of some conflict that I didn't got it yet !

So there is a thing in this forums that when someone has a problem with a Mod and posts the issue instead of helping a lot of people jump to reply ... IT Works , Its fine for me etc ...I am not posting the issue to know if it works on your side  but to know how did you manage to make it work ... saying it works on your side doesn't help anyone with issues if you do not say what mods you have installed etc ..

Sorry but sometimes its just terrible to find people that instead of helping seem to enjoy provoking others inti arguments that lead nowhere ?

Thanks 

Edited by Bullfye
On 6/6/2023 at 11:00 AM, Bullfye said:

Hey , do not take me wrong but I as others around have being playing this game since release , there are things , the new Mods , that I might have issues understanding how to install them regarding conflicts with other Mods , but for sure when I say it doesn't work is cause I have tried with trial and error making it work , not necessary new to Mod installing , load order might have something to do with it but also tried that ...

Resuming when I say it doesn't work fully , cause some work , its not an error on my understanding or doing something wrong  , most likely its cause of some conflict that I didn't got it yet !

So there is a thing in this forums that when someone has a problem with a Mod and posts the issue instead of helping a lot of people jump to reply ... IT Works , Its fine for me etc ...I am not posting the issue to know if it works on your side  but to know how did you manage to make it work ... saying it works on your side doesn't help anyone with issues if you do not say what mods you have installed etc ..

Sorry but sometimes its just terrible to find people that instead of helping seem to enjoy provoking others inti arguments that lead nowhere ?

Thanks 

Okay...

Look back at what you originally posted. It was a simple question, "Does this work with 1.640?"

(You didn't post an issue)

I answered, "Works perfectly."

Since, if installed correctly, then it does. I'm not sure where you can extrapolate "Wants to start an argument." from that.

Install it and its pre-requisites correctly, set it up correctly and it 'just works'.

Great mod, works well for me, I really like it. Adds more variablity. I only wish the X-cross and pillory animations from billy and leito would be supported :( In Zaz-testzone are so many X-crosses and pillories just sitting there for use, was looking for a mod that works just like this one (animations using world furniture), bit of a shame that exactly the animations/furniture I was looking for the most, wouldnt be included^^ Still, nice work.