Furniture Sex Framework

On 8/19/2023 at 2:50 AM, gasspoll83 said:

I had checked all furniture anim in mcm but there are no question to use furniture just open dialog do you want to use nearby bed

this question comes from sexlab itself at is has an ask for furniture option. i have this one disabled. to do so move to sexlab mcm --> animation settings and scroll down to the bottom. its the last option on the bottom called "ask for bed usage" or sum, set it to "never". furniture framework has an override function which has to be enabled since its disabled by default. go to furniture framework mcm ingame and set "override chance" and "override bed chance" to 1.00 if u want furniture always being used when theres some nearby. if u set it to 0.50 it will be 50:50 that a furniture animation will be choosen instead of a normal SL scene. 

Edited by Saphiira
On 8/9/2023 at 3:10 PM, Fujaks said:

Hello!

The "InvisAG" folder doesn't seem to get created for me. Installed both FurnAnim and FurnitureMarkerSex and checked off aggressive animations for SE in the FOMOD. Also tried reinstalling the 2 mods, but didn't help.

Searched the entire drive for "InvisAG" but didn't find anything.

and there u see that ppl just dont read descriptions carefully, those AG folders have to be added manually. u have to follow the steps on the description. go in ur data folder: Data --> meshes --> actors --> character --> animations . u will find all the animation files there. for the packs listed on the page (leito/anub/billy) u have to create new folders and name them like the animation packs with AG addition (for leito it would be AnimationsByLeito_FurnitureAG). then u just copy n drop the animation files from AnimationsByLeito_Furniture into AnimationsByLeito_FurnitureAG. same goes for anub and billy

On 7/1/2023 at 9:09 AM, kamoewarrior said:

So what exactly is the latest version? Is it the FurnitureMarkerSex v0_14_3 SE.zip uploaded in January or the FurnAnim v0_14.zip that was uploaded after? Are there really no guidelines for mod uploaders regarding file naming convention? I've seen so many confusing file names

the latest version is FurnAnim v0_15. thats the main file. marker sex is for the spells as far as i know

Mod works for the most part, the only problem is it doesn't work for 90% of furniture in a Hearthfire home. For example, I live in Lakeview Manor, but the only markers are for tall wardrobes, but not for any of the beds (single or double). And yes, I do use Billyy's and the other packs for animations + have them activated. Is there any way to fix this?

10 hours ago, CosmicNite said:

Mod works for the most part, the only problem is it doesn't work for 90% of furniture in a Hearthfire home. For example, I live in Lakeview Manor, but the only markers are for tall wardrobes, but not for any of the beds (single or double). And yes, I do use Billyy's and the other packs for animations + have them activated. Is there any way to fix this?

the mod gives u a marker spell. use it nearby the furniture which wont work. if the beds and chairs or whatever aint working is not tagged by the mod u might have a mod installed which overrides those furniture to something this framework does not identify as such

18 minutes ago, Saphiira said:

the mod gives u a marker spell. use it nearby the furniture which wont work. if the beds and chairs or whatever aint working is not tagged by the mod u might have a mod installed which overrides those furniture to something this framework does not identify as such

Thank you for the response! I actually managed to fix the problem by installing FurnAnim, which I forgot to do for some reason lol.

However, I do have a new problem. Now I did manage to make Billyy and Leito's regular invis animations to work, but I can't get the aggressive ones to work at all, coz I'm getting an error saying "no animations for furniture". I ticked the aggressive option using Fomod and followed the instructions of copying the furniture files into the AG folders, then ran FNIS, but I keep getting this message and nothing happens. All the regular Invis animations do work though.

Edited by CosmicNite
  • 3 weeks later...

For those having issues with some animations not playing but everything else is working. For example you use the bed market, start the scene but no animation from Billy is playing for example on the chair or bed, both characters are just standing there in eachother. The issue for me was, I was using Billy's Animation v7. I switched to v6.9 (ofcourse it would be 69) and it worked. 

Just follow the versions of the animations that are within the fomod installer.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2023 at 3:35 AM, Gh0zt said:

For those having issues with some animations not playing but everything else is working. For example you use the bed market, start the scene but no animation from Billy is playing for example on the chair or bed, both characters are just standing there in eachother. The issue for me was, I was using Billy's Animation v7. I switched to v6.9 (ofcourse it would be 69) and it worked.

I was just about to make a post about that, thank you!

However, I am now having an issue where FNIS/Nemesis still detects the animations from the now uninstalled v7, (and likely all my other deleted animations), maxing out my animation limit. Anyone by chance know how I can remove the residual data FNIS is using? I haven't found a single fix for it online and I am sorta at a dead end.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone encountered a problem where instead of playing the animations, both actors in a scene just stand there overlapping eachother? And if I reset the animation they BOTH start hilariously hip-thrusting the air, regardless of what invisfurn animation is actually supposed to be playing?

Invis furniture animations in particular are the only animations I have a problem with - everything else works perfectly.

On 9/17/2023 at 2:35 AM, Gh0zt said:

Just follow the versions of the animations that are within the fomod installer.

hi, do you have the 6.9 version? I lost mine, or does someone have the 6.9 please?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2023 at 5:30 AM, Lilith.Monstrum said:

I like this but have questions 1- In my version of SexLab there is a Beds & Furniture tab, what is the difference? 2- Is there a way to choose which furniture to use? I stand next to a chair and am teleported across the room to a table?

after hours of searching I still can't find an answer to this

• 1 month later...
On 11/1/2023 at 12:22 AM, zifnabwiz said:

Has anyone encountered a problem where instead of playing the animations, both actors in a scene just stand there overlapping eachother? And if I reset the animation they BOTH start hilariously hip-thrusting the air, regardless of what invisfurn animation is actually supposed to be playing?

Invis furniture animations in particular are the only animations I have a problem with - everything else works perfectly.

Yeah, I'm having this problem. Came here to see if I'd done something wrong.  Doesn't always happen and I can play the animations through the Sexlab MCM.  I'd appreciate any suggestions.  

On 12/11/2023 at 3:07 PM, dianadoesitbest said:

after hours of searching I still can't find an answer to this

Do you have Sexlab Utility Installed.  That provides a furniture function, although I haven't tried it yet since I've been using this mod.

I think there is a problem with the FOMOD for Ayasato animation? It wont install the Ayasato folder.

Also another question, does Billy SLAL version 7.4 won't work? since the mod says it needs 6.9 version. Please confirm if it would work or not. Thanks!

Edited by Mikochi35p