Furniture Sex Framework

• 2 weeks later...

I don't seemed to be able to activate any of the furniture in MCM. I updated the furniture first, but could not put the cross on the activation box. I do not install any creature pack and use Nemesis instead of FNIS.

Any ideas?

Edited by Lorenzini
On 6/10/2022 at 7:18 AM, Lorenzini said:

I don't seemed to be able to activate any of the furniture in MCM. I updated the furniture first, but could not put the cross on the activation box. I do not install any creature pack and use Nemesis instead of FNIS.

Any ideas?

with SLAL you have to enable and then register the enimations so they join the list in sexlab. then you update the furniture in this mods mcm menu. if a topic hasn't been checked after the update then it means the mod didn't detect any mod with animations in sexlabs registry that uses that type of furniture. 

if you have such mods installed and its still not finding them in sexlabs registry then you might have to try fnis instead of nemesis. 

i'll apolagize in advance if niether is the answer to your issue but they are the only things i can think of generally

Edited by destroyer1012
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/16/2022 at 11:30 PM, slimshady546 said:

Yeah billy chair doesn't work for me too, the characters would just stand at idle with moans. Tried using the specific billy anim 5.3 and still wouldn't work

I have workaround...

1. Make sure you use latest version of this mod
  2. Install latest Billy's animations excluding Furniture and Furniture Invis (also excluding anim objects)
  3. Install Billy's animations v5.3, but only install Furniture and Furniture Invis (+ anim objects)
  4. Run FNIS

In MCM SL Anim Loader:

1. Enable furniture invis anims from this mod (i have disabled every furniture or furniture invis animations except this mod's and it does work fine)
  2. Reset animation registry
  3. Register animations

In MCM Furniture Framework:

1. Update furniture types

My load order looks like this (this mod overwrites every animation it supports)

Capture.PNG

Edited by Kumarj
On 7/12/2022 at 8:48 PM, Kumarj said:

I have workaround...

1. Make sure you use latest version of this mod
  2. Install latest Billy's animations excluding Furniture and Furniture Invis (also excluding anim objects)
  3. Install Billy's animations v5.3, but only install Furniture and Furniture Invis (+ anim objects)
  4. Run FNIS

In MCM SL Anim Loader:

1. Enable furniture invis anims from this mod (i have disabled every furniture or furniture invis animations except this mod's and it does work fine)
  2. Reset animation registry
  3. Register animations

In MCM Furniture Framework:

1. Update furniture types

My load order looks like this (this mod overwrites every animation it supports)

Capture.PNG

Sorry for the late reply, haven't played the game for awhile. The last time i played it was working for me after uninstalling some outdated mods and reinstalling the v5,3(Though I still can't figure out what exactly fixed it). Will give your solution a try if the problems arise or when i decide to use the updated animation.

On 6/20/2022 at 12:47 PM, destroyer1012 said:

with SLAL you have to enable and then register the enimations so they join the list in sexlab. then you update the furniture in this mods mcm menu. if a topic hasn't been checked after the update then it means the mod didn't detect any mod with animations in sexlabs registry that uses that type of furniture. 

if you have such mods installed and its still not finding them in sexlabs registry then you might have to try fnis instead of nemesis. 

i'll apolagize in advance if niether is the answer to your issue but they are the only things i can think of generally

I run FNIS, and I run into the same issue where Furniture Framework isn't properly detecting that I have animations containing various Furniture.

On 6/21/2022 at 12:47 AM, destroyer1012 said:

Thanks. I tried as you suggested, but still no cigar. But thanks all the same.

On 7/23/2022 at 10:37 AM, Lorenzini said:

Thanks. I tried as you suggested, but still no cigar. But thanks all the same.

On 7/21/2022 at 4:04 AM, Jgoftl said:

I run FNIS, and I run into the same issue where Furniture Framework isn't properly detecting that I have animations containing various Furniture.

ok i might have anouther avenue for you to try. 

i assume that your using furnanim v0.14 only. and this could be the main cause of the problem that your having.

what you want to do is download install and enable furnanim v0.13. from there just rerun fnis to be safe.

after that load the game go to mcm and go to SLAL mcm enable and register anims and this time you might find that it will register additional SLAL based animations. 

then go back to furnanims mcm and click on update and hopefully it will now recognise all furniture animations you have installed.

make sure to set the rules the majority via suggested routes if using vortex but have 0.13 load before 0.14 and have both versions loaded before furnanim billy 3_72 if you use those anims aswel 

my reason for this suggestion. 

i had v0.14 installed and enabled and discovered some animation sets had not been acknowledged as i hadnt spent alot of time in the mcm so i missed this initially.

i then reinstalled v0.13 and went to SLAL mcm and saw my list of animation mods was much bigger then my last visit to that mcm menu. so i enabled and registered and more animations was added to the pool by alot.

and then i reupdated furnanims mcm and the missing anims was then acknowledged. 

i hope this is whats causing your issue and is the only suggestion i got left

Edited by destroyer1012

everything works fine with the first animation for one specific furniture.

the problem is one and the same animation is played for the funiture and if i disable it and another animation starts, the characters are simply standing there and playing sounds.

anybody got a clue what is going on?

if i start a new game and enable another animation first, the animation ist being played but any other is not.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/25/2022 at 10:35 AM, destroyer1012 said:

ok i might have anouther avenue for you to try. 

i assume that your using furnanim v0.14 only. and this could be the main cause of the problem that your having.

what you want to do is download install and enable furnanim v0.13. from there just rerun fnis to be safe.

after that load the game go to mcm and go to SLAL mcm enable and register anims and this time you might find that it will register additional SLAL based animations. 

then go back to furnanims mcm and click on update and hopefully it will now recognise all furniture animations you have installed.

make sure to set the rules the majority via suggested routes if using vortex but have 0.13 load before 0.14 and have both versions loaded before furnanim billy 3_72 if you use those anims aswel 

my reason for this suggestion. 

i had v0.14 installed and enabled and discovered some animation sets had not been acknowledged as i hadnt spent alot of time in the mcm so i missed this initially.

i then reinstalled v0.13 and went to SLAL mcm and saw my list of animation mods was much bigger then my last visit to that mcm menu. so i enabled and registered and more animations was added to the pool by alot.

and then i reupdated furnanims mcm and the missing anims was then acknowledged. 

i hope this is whats causing your issue and is the only suggestion i got left

Thank you for making the effort to assist me. Much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if it's just me, but the transition from Sexlab 163 Beta 8 to 163 seems to lead to an issue with a lot of animations not being able to register to it properly, which also leads to the loss of some furniture animations in this mod. On top of that, it doesn't seem like this mod is compatible with the new 1.6 version of the Sexlab Animation Loader

5 hours ago, AceofWind said:

I'm not sure if it's just me, but the transition from Sexlab 163 Beta 8 to 163 seems to lead to an issue with a lot of animations not being able to register to it properly, which also leads to the loss of some furniture animations in this mod. On top of that, it doesn't seem like this mod is compatible with the new 1.6 version of the Sexlab Animation Loader

Nope, it's all fine. Billy made some adjustments to 'his' packs though which borks some of the anims till you make some adjustments of your own.

Well, I installed everything correctly. Don´t get me wrong. In the past I was playing Skyrim SE with a lot of mods and the funiture framework does a great job. First it asks, if I want to use bed, than it ask if I want to use furniture. And then, the invis furniture animation works well.

Now I updatet to Skyrim AE with the lates Sexlab Framework and all the requirements. I had to setup a new Skyrim.

Despite of the furniture framework, everything works fine. So what is the problem now with furniture framework? Well as I did it before with Skyrim SE, I installed everything in the correct folders, run fnis, enabled them in SLAL 1.6 and the furniture framework finds all animation. Everything is marked as enabled.

But, when a sexlab animation starts, there is no aksing if I want to use furniture ( yes, I marked the "ask to button" as enabled ). 

So the furniture animation starts wihtout the furniture. It means sexlab tools shows me, it is an invis furniture animation, but the characters are standing middle of the room, sometimes in the air, because of the missing furniture, doing their animation. 

I installed furniture marker sex 0.14.3 with furnanim 0.14. But I also tried different combinations, furnanim 0.13 and I also tried it with the old version 0.10 an 0.11.1 of furniture marker sex. Nothing works.

So I tried to use the spells. Okay, the markers art set, I can see them, standind next to one and tried to force the animation, ex. standing next to a wall or a table, and then it works. 

So I think, everything should be installed as it should, otherwise the animation wouldn´t start. But it only woks with the spells. It works not with normal playing, like aksing for sex or beeing raped. The animation are not be overwritten with funiture sex marker.

I tried to load fms0.14.3 in the very last of the load order, I also tried to put it very high in the load order. I´m using Vortex, so I let Vortex decide where to put it, I let LOOT change the load order. It doesn´t matter. FMS only woks with the spells.

And I know it works well, cause I used it many time with Skyrim SE. I dont get the clue this time, I don´t see, wherer is my faillure.

I wonder whether the problem could be with the new Sexlab Framework for Skyrim AE, Version 164c. 

But perhaps I forget something, perhaps I have to enble or disable a toggle somewhere in Sexlab.  Perhaps someone of you guys has an idea.

Thx. 

1 hour ago, viperstar said:

Well, I installed everything correctly. Don´t get me wrong. In the past I was playing Skyrim SE with a lot of mods and the funiture framework does a great job. First it asks, if I want to use bed, than it ask if I want to use furniture. And then, the invis furniture animation works well.

Now I updatet to Skyrim AE with the lates Sexlab Framework and all the requirements. I had to setup a new Skyrim.

Despite of the furniture framework, everything works fine. So what is the problem now with furniture framework? Well as I did it before with Skyrim SE, I installed everything in the correct folders, run fnis, enabled them in SLAL 1.6 and the furniture framework finds all animation. Everything is marked as enabled.

But, when a sexlab animation starts, there is no aksing if I want to use furniture ( yes, I marked the "ask to button" as enabled ). 

So the furniture animation starts wihtout the furniture. It means sexlab tools shows me, it is an invis furniture animation, but the characters are standing middle of the room, sometimes in the air, because of the missing furniture, doing their animation. 

I installed furniture marker sex 0.14.3 with furnanim 0.14. But I also tried different combinations, furnanim 0.13 and I also tried it with the old version 0.10 an 0.11.1 of furniture marker sex. Nothing works.

So I tried to use the spells. Okay, the markers art set, I can see them, standind next to one and tried to force the animation, ex. standing next to a wall or a table, and then it works. 

So I think, everything should be installed as it should, otherwise the animation wouldn´t start. But it only woks with the spells. It works not with normal playing, like aksing for sex or beeing raped. The animation are not be overwritten with funiture sex marker.

I tried to load fms0.14.3 in the very last of the load order, I also tried to put it very high in the load order. I´m using Vortex, so I let Vortex decide where to put it, I let LOOT change the load order. It doesn´t matter. FMS only woks with the spells.

And I know it works well, cause I used it many time with Skyrim SE. I dont get the clue this time, I don´t see, wherer is my faillure.

I wonder whether the problem could be with the new Sexlab Framework for Skyrim AE, Version 164c. 

But perhaps I forget something, perhaps I have to enble or disable a toggle somewhere in Sexlab.  Perhaps someone of you guys has an idea.

Thx. 

I'm on Skyrim AE, Sexlab 164C and everything works for me.

Did you set the override chances properly?

Also make sure to turn the filter furniture anims on. (that way you don't get random floating furn anims in the middle of a room. Well except if you have lead-in anims turned on/a mod calls for lead-in anims)

Yes, I turned on the filter and set the chance to 100 Percent.  It seems everthing I changed in the MCM doesnt have an effect. I testet everything, override possibilities on or off, override distance from minimum to max.. Nothing changed. It is a little bit weird. 

I check the MCM menus of other mods, whether I found some lead-in anims which may break the FMS

No, I tried everything I can imagine. There are no mods, which could cause trouble with lead-in anims. I simply force a sexlab animation with TDF Prostitution or SLEN and normaly there should be asking of using furniture. Nothing happens.

I disabled and complete uninstalled furniture marker sex, make a clean save with fallrim tools and installed it again. MCM is found, every furniture is activate, but invis furniture animations only happens at the place where my character stands. None happens at the markers. There is only a asking window of sexlab, whether I would use bed and than a normal bedscene starts. Nothing more. 

I now disabled the original invis animation with slal, like billys or anub etc. and only let the invisfurn animation of this mod activate.  Perhaps it is one little thing, which I do not see.

If I get not solve, I will disable every invisfurn animation via SLAL, but let the framework installed. So I simply will not use any invis animation anymore. But who knows, perhaps someone has a clue.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/19/2022 at 11:41 PM, viperstar said:

There is only a asking window of sexlab, whether I would use bed and than a normal bedscene starts.

FSF doesn't ask, the dialog box you are seeing is most likely from the furniture functionality from Sexlab Utility Plus. Both FSF and SUP provide options for furniture usage. SUP scans for nearby supported furniture and asks, while FSF requires you to cast a spell on the NPC and picks the closest furniture (which you can check beforehand via a marker spell).

I'm undecided which framework to choose - currently I prefer FSF because SUP seems to give me more alignment problems and less viable furniture in my very limited test runs (mostly riverwood tavern), although it tries to achieve more in script than FSF. Of course I still use SUP, I just disabled its furniture function in the SL MCM menu for now (Beds&Furnitures, Use Furniture System).

Edited by LittleVampire
1 hour ago, LittleVampire said:

FSF doesn't ask, the dialog box you are seeing is most likely from the furniture functionality from Sexlab Utility Plus. Both FSF and SUP provide options for furniture usage. SUP scans for nearby supported furniture and asks, while FSF requires you to cast a spell on the NPC and picks the closest furniture (which you can check beforehand via a marker spell).

I'm undecided which framework to choose - currently I prefer FSF because SUP seems to give me more alignment problems and less viable furniture in my very limited test runs (mostly riverwood tavern), although it tries to achieve more in script than FSF. Of course I still use SUP, I just disabled its furniture function in the SL MCM menu for now (Beds&Furnitures, Use Furniture System).

Wrong, FSF asks you if you want to use nearby furniture before a sex acts starts (or after the bed prompt if a bed is also nearby).

The spell isn't required at all, I've even made requests for an MCM option to remove the spells in this very thread...