Huan's Adventures LE & SE (Quest mod) (WIP)

3 hours ago, mrNotMe said:

I am sitting automatically with Aeri, but after the dialogue nothing happen.

Spoiler

After you two seated, the farmer would say "Look at you two, how gorgeous! Even when you are eating!"

I don't know how did you get the issue. Did you use lockpick like the other friend? Because this is unexpected. I think player should follow the farmer after he came in.

2 hours ago, Buraizx012 said:

what is Aeri's id for console commands she disappeared so I'm going to teleport her back

Use the function panel (a spell called huan's sister mod function panel, I said it in the mod description). There's a button for it. Try "Disable/Enable Sister" and "Forbid/Allow sister follow"

I don't know how did you get the issue. Did you use lockpick like the other friend? Because this is unexpected. I think player should follow the farmer after he came in.

I did not use the lock pick. Do i need some additional animations? I did not install yours.

Okay, tested the new version! It's pretty funny. lol Nice job with the scenes.

But I noticed that during the sex with the Jarl, Aeri was in the male position and Balgruuf was in the female one. Disabling the twin plugin make it work properly.

I'm curious to see how you gonna implement the new branches now for the next update. Keep up the great work!

0.130 Logic Pack (07/31/2020)

Complete the 3rd story. There should be a new animation pack and an art patch in the future.

But you can play now. I wrote some promt in the game where the custom animations should be implemented.

And you'll see a messagebox if the story completes.

There are some branches haven't been implemented yet. And some branches have been implemented. So you need to think before you choose any options in the game.

7 hours ago, cs940124 said:

Then I only provide my Chinese esp in 9dm, and I let them download the MOD body by themselves, or to your Patreon support

No. Thanks for trying. But the mod is still wip and far from complete. I might improve all the scenes or make more options for the character. Maybe you can ask later when the mod is more complete. Please allow me to improve the mod.

On 7/28/2020 at 2:15 AM, huanrenfeng said:
  Hide contents

After you two seated, the farmer would say "Look at you two, how gorgeous! Even when you are eating!"

in my case huan after stood up saying she cant handle it anymore and nothing happened after that, no dialogues animations

59 minutes ago, Ntn31a said:

in my case huan after stood up saying she cant handle it anymore and nothing happened after that, no dialogues animations

which version are you in? Did you upgrade gradually or just install one certain version and never upgraded?

2 hours ago, feiw said:

The package hnsfs_story2FarmhouseWalkToUndressMark has invalid target. Must bee [REFR:000A890D] (places CraftingCookingFireSpit "Cooking Spit"

Also 000A890D must flagged as ignored for sandbox.

----------

function sleepTogether()
    ;debug.ToggleCollisions() ;raises crashes
    actorutil.AddPackageOverride(s1, sleepInBedRoll, 30, 0)
    s1.EvaluatePackage()
    actorutil.RemovePackageOverride(s1, sleepInBedRoll); missed. This also stacks the scene at the same place
    s1.EvaluatePackage()
endFunction
============
function step11_massage()
    step = 11
    Form bedBase = healingAltar.GetBaseObject()
    if SexLab.GetVersion() > 16101; I still have SL 1.61
        SexLab.AddCustomBed(bedBase, 0)
        SexLab.SetCustomBedOffset(bedBase, 30.0000, 0.000000, 47 as Float, 0.000000)
    endif
===============
function step62_onupdate()
	if step == 63;race condition
		return
	endif
	step = 63
======================
sslthreadmodel function normalSexBetween(actor p, actor m, objectreference centerObj) global
    if p.GetActorBase().GetSex() == 0;
        th.AddActor(m, false, none, false)
        th.AddActor(p, false, none, false)
    else
        th.AddActor(p, false, none, false)
        th.AddActor(m, false, none, false)
    endIf

=================

When Danica massage the player the scene stacks while player is under AI control.

You did point out that I made some mistakes on the sleep function. Thanks. Sometimes I accidentally change correct codes into wrong codes ...

The reason why Aeri is not moving, is the fact that the player is using the cookingPit. I didn't expect that. Because if you walk into the house but don't go too far, you should sit at the table just like Aeri did.

If you are using the cooking pit, the AI package of Aeri fails.

I'll improve the AI package by not using "Eat" AI. (I didn't realize that eat AI can use cookingPit)

So next time when some friend get some issues, you can describe what is your character doing, and other NPCs, other than the problematic NPC. Any information helps.

6 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

Can the PC remain a virgin throughout the story?

hmm, untill now you always have the choice to not get laid.

3 hours ago, gutgo said:

Also the panel does not work for me when I press the shout/power key

It's weird, did you install UIExtention?

9 hours ago, feiw said:

occurs double entry to this function with crash

I used RegisterForSingleUpdate, so why did the function get called twice? 

I didn't get troubles at the massage player scene. The player gains  control after she get dressed.

4 hours ago, gutgo said:

The problem is not that I can't move. The sister just sits there after talking and the quest won't advance.

Use the new hotfix, that I mentioned. The panel has a "HotFix" button. CLick it, and select "Fix Aeri don't move". This hotfix will teleport Aeri.