Huan's Adventures LE & SE (Quest mod) (WIP)

7 hours ago, Taloren3000 said:

Huan's Adventures 0.07. When Dragonborn enters the house (Pelagia Farm), after dialogue with his sister and sex (after undressing), what should happen? How to close the quest? 

I understood. There are two lines of dialogue. The first is sex. The second is bathing. Neither one nor the other close the quest. I leave the house, my sister in one case remains in the house, and in another case she runs out naked. Aeri: "Let me clean you" dialog is missing.

0.07 is unfinished, try the updated version 0.111

8 hours ago, Taloren3000 said:

I'm understood, thank you. But it is very difficult to bring a goat (constantly running away). Used another mod to teleport the animal to the farm.

I said But you can hit it to send it into the air.

It means that you can hit it repeatly to beat it right back to the farm.

18 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Does the Story end for now before your sister brings you to the temple because the calf stuff hurt me ? My character is holding her head but i never actually get to the temple.

Yeah, it currently ends like that

On 7/24/2020 at 12:39 PM, yanakontoll said:

ive been waiting for a mod like this.

i rly like thief, but thief is just too big and too humiliating for my poor character XD

Thanks! And the next scene will be big and fun. Guess what will happen to Aeri~ (or you)

hi, i get the goat to the farmer, but he then invites me to his house but the door is locked and i need a lockpick, if i use one, the game advances till he says to take off their clothes and then nothing happens, any idea what could be the problem?

1 hour ago, manuh20 said:

hi, i get the goat to the farmer, but he then invites me to his house but the door is locked and i need a lockpick, if i use one, the game advances till he says to take off their clothes and then nothing happens, any idea what could be the problem?

Normally, when he invites you to the house, he should walk in the house and the door will be unlocked then.

Spoiler

After the farmer said "You know when farmers got hot, we just take off our clothes. It really works! ", Aeri should say "Well, I can't take it anymore. " and then continue.

I don't know why Aeri didn't say the next line. Can you repeat the scene and see if you get the same issue?

I noticed a problem with the twin function, if you use hair with physics.  Anyone who uses HDT hair mods has seen the stretching effect when using racemenu.  The easy fix for the pc is to simply run showracemenu again.  But I don't know how to fix it with an npc.  Of course the easy fix is not to use HDT hair! 

2 hours ago, justbob2 said:

I noticed a problem with the twin function, if you use hair with physics.  Anyone who uses HDT hair mods has seen the stretching effect when using racemenu.  The easy fix for the pc is to simply run showracemenu again.  But I don't know how to fix it with an npc.  Of course the easy fix is not to use HDT hair! 

thats actually a common hdt hair problem, fixing with showracemenu is common knowledge as well.

3 hours ago, mrNotMe said:

I have problem with Pelagia Farm quest after bringing the goat home. When I enter home the dialogue start and after nothing happen. I have tried jumping but did not help. The hot fix button should show more options when clicked?

After entering the house, you and Aeri should sit down at the table. There's no hotfix for this right now because I don't know that some friends could get issues here.

12 hours ago, justbob2 said:

Try save and load the game again.

After entering the house, you and Aeri should sit down at the table. There's no hotfix for this right now because I don't know that some friends could get issues here.

I am sitting automatically with Aeri, but after the dialogue nothing happen.