Huan's Adventures LE & SE (Quest mod) (WIP)

4 hours ago, feiw said:

function step24_startCatchGoatMiniGame()
    self.RegisterForUpdate(2.0)

And then I skipped the Shepherd minigame. So step62_onupdate is right but

function step25_goatArrived()

UnregisterForUpdate()

Ah, so apparently I forget to unregister update when you skip the goat game. 

I just kinda sort it out. It seems that removing the condition constraint in the package will fix the issue. Don't know why but worked.

0.1322 (8/4/2020) logicPack: Make some more changes to the logic, now the Aeri not moving bug should be fixed. Some other tinkering.

In the next update, massage will be available for the player when the quest is not running. There will be more dialogues between you and Aeri, to let you know Aeri better.  There will be more dialogues between you and danica, to let you know danica better. You might be able to give Aeri clothes.

And more improvements.

18 minutes ago, huanrenfeng said:

In the next update, massage will be available for the player when the quest is not running. There will be more dialogues between you and Aeri, to let you know Aeri better.  There will be more dialogues between you and danica, to let you know danica better. You might be able to give Aeri clothes.

And more improvements.

Nice to hear it. :)

4 hours ago, manuh20 said:

dont know what i am doing wrong, now he gets up and undresses on the farm but then nothing happens, my character makes the undress animation but nothing happens later

I manuh, I had a quick test for this, and I didn't get the problem. Did you install Huan's Animation Pack? And is the issue repeatable?

9 hours ago, manuh20 said:

i have installed the animation pack, but it doesnt appear on SLAL, does it install  another way?

No, it's not a SLAL pack yet. You just run FNIS and good to go. Since you've installed that, I think the problem is at somewhere else

21 minutes ago, mrNotMe said:

I have solved the problem by installing animations pack, but now when i am taking massage and talk to danica that i need to help sister, the game freezes.

Are you using LE or SE? Just curious. Because I didn't test it for SE.

Found this russian translation of the mod.

https://amlgames.com/forums/topic/2799-huans-adventures-rus/

I've mentioned that NOBODY can redistribute/ edit the mod without my permission. Translation in another site broke both rules.

It's to protect the mod from misuse. The mod is wip, and not for everybody. Bugs are yet to be found, fixes and improvements are yet to be done, stories are yet to be continued.

You can't just upload the mod somewhere else without my permission. 

I don't like the way they do it. If I continue to see the russian translation in a month, I'll not forgive them.

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, Doobydoob said:

He just stood where he was when you return the goat to him and never moved a muscle. I did use the console and unlock the door, to which is the reason he wanted to kick me out i guess.

Did you use the newest version 0.1330? I thought I fixed this issue in the newest version.

What's new in 0.1340

1. Remake the Bar Scene, now there's no jumping mini game. Instead there will be many different interactions with bar people, like
    drugs, making out, brawl and dance. (Not fully implemented, but you'll get the idea.). The more people there, the more interaction
    types you can have.    

2. Cancel the not user-friendly jump trigger at the horse scene to continue the scene.

3. Add a new keypoint at the Bannermare to load at the MCM, which allows you to replay the bar scene and continue from there.

4. In the farmer scene, it might contradict with the Companion Quest's Giant Attack quest. I nailed it by killing the giant through script.

5. Edit some incoherent dialogues. Add a new dialogue to Danica expaining why it's called "Azura Massage".

6. Make the massage available at anytime after the story3 is finished.( not tested)

To enjoy the new features, use a new save or use the "Quick Start" feature in MCM.

In the next version of HA, I plan to use FOMOD structure
And I want to give the player a choice to choose install different genre of different parts of the mod
The first optional thing is the cowboy hat
I think I need to make a vanilla version which could fit in  the game
And I also plan to re-organize the mod
remove dependency on Huan's Animation Pack and move the files in HA (or at least make the mod optional)
And remove the dependency on MuST