Huan's Adventures LE & SE (Quest mod) (WIP)

• 4 weeks later...

im having an issue that makes me want to uninstal this .when i reload the game when i talk to her she talks in a male voice as a response and ocasionaly make generic comment while standing around  other modded followers dont seem to be affected except for a doppleganger follower from another mod  the doppelganger i turn off but this is an entire quest i always play as a females so i didnt switch mid way or anything  im trying out aft if that matters i dont kno how to fix this any help would be greatly appreciated

On 12/22/2020 at 6:54 PM, HerculesCow33 said:

hello huan, how are you? How is your health? We look forward to the male player. Is there an update?

Hi, thanks for asking.

I'm currently sick, and resting. I've been pausing my modding progress for about 2 weeks.

If I'm healthy, I'll continue modding the next story. Male player story would not be made for now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2021 at 7:12 AM, huanrenfeng said:

No.  I'm just having some personal issues. It's under developping. I'm modding the Winterhold Path right now.

I hope you will get well.  Are you still thinking about working for the male PC on this mod? we have been looking forward to you for a long time. ?

On 3/30/2021 at 11:35 PM, HerculesCow33 said:

I hope you will get well.  Are you still thinking about working for the male PC on this mod? we have been looking forward to you for a long time. ?

I was thinking about it. There will be much more work to implement this. Would you help me at Patreon? I'm settling in a new city, it would really help my situation.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2021 at 1:29 AM, leonardizal said:

, aeri and my char is not naked after the farmer said we should naked because hot and start cleaning each other body. Is the scene supposed to be naked or not?

After the farmer said the line, Aeri should walk to the cooking rig and start stripping, and if you walk there, you should start stripping too, as far as I can remember.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm so sorry for the big delay. It's all my fault. I moved to another city 3 months ago and only benefits for 1 month and it started being hotter and hotter. I then moved back...

The next story is a big long journey, and I don't like to publish unfinished version because you'll not experience much joy. And I tend to want to make better stories than the old ones. I polish the scene a lot.

And with the huge modding gap that I created, I have to make some other mods quickly, to earn people's trust back. 

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...