Huan's Adventures LE & SE (Quest mod) (WIP)

7 hours ago, huanrenfeng said:

You did? which stage did you set? I thought stage has nothing to do with the goat.

I was having the problem of advancing the quest when I reached the map marker near the giant camp. I had the objective "Go to the field where the sheep got lost" open. Both me and Aeri were riding the horses but the objective wasn't being completed no matter how many times I passed through the marker. Then I used setstage hns_firstsister 46 and it worked, the objective was cleared, my character put the cowboy hat. Then I decided to start looking for the goat and after some time Aeri started talking about galloping, then she said she found the goat and it appeared. It worked as intended. The problem was not the goat appearing but the quest not updating when I reached the location near the giant camp.

btw, I understand the appeal of some incest between the player and the sister but I hope to see some sex scenes with the player and other npcs too. I liked how the sisters seem naive/dumb when Elrindir tricked to kiss them and Severio made them take their clothes because farmers do that and they believe it. lol

4 hours ago, Highborn said:

I was having the problem of advancing the quest when I reached the map marker near the giant camp. I had the objective "Go to the field where the sheep got lost" open. Both me and Aeri were riding the horses but the objective wasn't being completed no matter how many times I passed through the marker. Then I used setstage hns_firstsister 46 and it worked, the objective was cleared, my character put the cowboy hat. Then I decided to start looking for the goat and after some time Aeri started talking about galloping, then she said she found the goat and it appeared. It worked as intended. The problem was not the goat appearing but the quest not updating when I reached the location near the giant camp.

I've said that, you should try to jump to wear the cowboy hat. The conversation only starts after wearing the cowboy hat. I mentioned in the mod description that when you don't know how to proceed, try to jump

btw, I understand the appeal of some incest between the player and the sister but I hope to see some sex scenes with the player and other npcs too. I liked how the sisters seem naive/dumb when Elrindir tricked to kiss them and Severio made them take their clothes because farmers do that and they believe it. lol

There must be sex scenes involve player and other NPCs. Don't worry.

You should notice. Because after mounting, the first line Aeri says is "Hey sis! I found a pack of cowboy outfit in the saddle! Let's wear this! " and then she wears the hat.

14 minutes ago, huanrenfeng said:

You should notice. Because after mounting, the first line Aeri says is "Hey sis! I found a pack of cowboy outfit in the saddle! Let's wear this! " and then she wears the hat.

Yeah, but I thought I had to use the Must menu in the MCM. I used that to wear the hat. Went with the map marker and it didn't trigger.

26 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Yeah, but I thought I had to use the Must menu in the MCM. I used that to wear the hat. Went with the map marker and it didn't trigger.

Yup, using MuST menu is not valid. AHH, forget about it, I think it must have bothered many other friends. Let me make the progress automatical.

By the way, MuST is supposed to be a mod that configure armors (and other things, see mod description) as outfits for other mods' use. Using MuST menu is not supposed to be a way to wear the armors. It's for preview and configuring purpose.

For example, if you don't like the cowboyhat this mod provided, you can configure it in the menu, and wear a new cowboy outfit in the quest.

1 hour ago, OMGYourMom said:

After herding the goat back, I can talk to my sister but nothing happens when I walk back to Servetis or whoever the farmer was. Theres an arrow pointing at him but characters don't have any dialogue.

I tried skipping in the menu, same issue.

Is this your first time playing the mod, or  did you just update to a new version? Because the old version has this bug, and the new version fixes the bug only if you haven't played the farmer scene in an old version.

I repacked the mod again to fix some issues.

In another test, I found that the logic pack and twinPlugin of HA can be used on both  LE and SE.

I played the LE logic pack 0.111 on SE for a while and didn't get any issues.

So if you are on SSE, you just need to download

logicPack_LE_0.111,

artPack_SE_0.111,

voicePack_0.111(optional),

twinPlugin(optional),

Huan's Animation Pack SE 0.26

and of course other mods that HA depends on.

1 hour ago, Taloren3000 said:

What should you do after a dialogue with my sister and Servetis in the house (after sex)? Nothing happens. There are no dialogs. Files updated. (How rub Aeri's butt ?)

There are several branches in the bath scene, one of them will let you rub her butt. But in the updated version, every branches should be be fine, you don't have to rub.

Could you tell me what did you do so I can  examine the corresponding part? Could you try it again and see if you can play through?  And in 2 time point the mod activate Aeri automatically so you choose a topic. maybe you could try to activate Aeri when bathing

1 hour ago, Taloren3000 said:

What should you do after a dialogue with my sister and Servetis in the house (after sex)? Nothing happens. There are no dialogs. Files updated. (How rub Aeri's butt ?)

Whatever branch did you play, Aeri should always say "Let me clean you" afterwards. 

Huan's Adventures 0.07. When Dragonborn enters the house (Pelagia Farm), after dialogue with his sister and sex (after undressing), what should happen? How to close the quest? 

I understood. There are two lines of dialogue. The first is sex. The second is bathing. Neither one nor the other close the quest. I leave the house, my sister in one case remains in the house, and in another case she runs out naked. Aeri: "Let me clean you" dialog is missing.