10 hours ago, Surverx said:

Currently i think it is not possible (as devildx told already).

So you have to finde a "best compromise" between floppy and hard.

I mean, it is possible just have to create a script that allows you to toggle it off and on depending on actors. so like for males you can hover over then toggle them off but leave yourself on for floopy. Is balls also affected by this?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2020 at 7:23 PM, devildx said:

Surverx, how I reduce the dangling velocity? I think mine is too fast.

Try decreasing the values in the chapture "# Scale of the bones rotation around the X axis" (in the file "CBPConfig_SOS.txt").

The default (from the original mod) was 0.02 for all 6 bones. I increased the values.

You can also try to use the original mod Realistic SMP it is already very good.

37 minutes ago, oblivionwithdongs said:

Is there a way to stop the dick clipping through the balls? It seems like the dick has physics but the balls don't.

I think it is not possible.

Regarding the ball physics: in my small mod i only changed and delivered the physics of the penis.

Please use the whole oroginal mod (Realistic SMP) to get full physics, than you can overwrite the penis physics with my settings...

• 2 weeks later...

Works PERFECT on my female character and my female follower with "SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon - no balls" !! 

Thanks SO much!

I 'm using  1.5.97/SKSE64 2.0.17

Latest "CBBE 3BBB" from Nexus with all requirements

With Vortex, on the 2 conflicts, I told it to load "after" "CBPC - Fomod installer - MAIN FILE" and load "after" "CBBE 3BBB"

(I also have "CBBE SMP (3BBB)" installed.)

4 hours ago, charley02 said:

Works PERFECT on my female character and my female follower with "SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon - no balls" !! 

Thanks SO much!

I 'm using  1.5.97/SKSE64 2.0.17

Latest "CBBE 3BBB" from Nexus with all requirements

With Vortex, on the 2 conflicts, I told it to load "after" "CBPC - Fomod installer - MAIN FILE" and load "after" "CBBE 3BBB"

(I also have "CBBE SMP (3BBB)" installed.)

Thank you for the information and thank you very much for the nice feedback!

On 6/20/2020 at 3:21 AM, devildx said:

Any chance to add ball physics without hdt smp? If I uninstall the hdt the ball goes back to static.?

Is the only motive that I'm using SMP since I do't use hair o cloth physics.

Hi, with version 1.2 there are also settings for the balls ow ?

22 hours ago, dieselpowered said:

Is it possible to make the penis bounce horizontaly as well, since as far as i know it only goes up and down at the moment, that would take this mod from amazing to perfect.

To be honest, i do not know. But I will have a look at it!

... oh! This post made me to a "senior member" ha, ha ?

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, MeesterYellow said:

How would I 'decrease the weight' of the balls so that it would swing more?

Hi.

Have a look at my mod description you can change the parameter while the game is running (see my description how to make that happen).

In the file "CBPConfig_SOSScroum.txt" you can change the parameter for the scrotum.

E.G.: carefully change the parameter "SOSScrotum.rotational", you can also try the other parameters like "damping" or "stiffness".

Mainly it is a lot of try and error... ?

Have fun!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, all seems to work great, except I notice that when walking, or jogging, the schlong doesn't have collision with the thighs like in the video you show: https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2020_08/DP_WalkTroughTown.mp4.3bb5c6bb96aedcef6289cb987aa759e0.mp4

For me, the schlong clips into the thighs when walking.

It also seems to occasionally shake/jitter while moving, but when I jump and crouch or play Sexlab animations, the floppy physics is perfect.

I'm using ERF cbbe futa mod and also the ERF horse penis redux, and latest CBBE 3bbb from nexus with SMP full option

On 8/29/2020 at 8:45 AM, TAuser said:

Hello, all seems to work great, except I notice that when walking, or jogging, the schlong doesn't have collision with the thighs like in the video you show: https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2020_08/DP_WalkTroughTown.mp4.3bb5c6bb96aedcef6289cb987aa759e0.mp4

For me, the schlong clips into the thighs when walking.

It also seems to occasionally shake/jitter while moving, but when I jump and crouch or play Sexlab animations, the floppy physics is perfect.

I'm using ERF cbbe futa mod and also the ERF horse penis redux, and latest CBBE 3bbb from nexus with SMP full option

Hi, you are right. There is still no collision for the penis and scrotum.

... still searching for that ?

And yes, i also have these "jitter" sometimes. 

So, it is not perfect yet. 

EDIT: ... also, i my video it looks good, but there is no collision. It is just a good penis size i guess. And i only showed the good looking scenes ?

On 9/1/2020 at 5:03 PM, Surverx said:

Hi, you are right. There is still no collision for the penis and scrotum.

... still searching for that ?

And yes, i also have these "jitter" sometimes. 

So, it is not perfect yet. 

EDIT: ... also, i my video it looks good, but there is no collision. It is just a good penis size i guess. And i only showed the good looking scenes ?

Oh I see. I am curious though, is this a limitation of the 3bbb amazing body?