Berni's Collection (Furry +18) Cats & dogs update

On 6/21/2022 at 3:38 PM, CardinalBirb said:

I realise that all the colour customisation options are in the tattoos section. I can't seem to find the ear colour changer, unless it doesn't exist? I don't trust my own eyes so am asking here for the exact location of it in case it exists.

Also, the ears aren't visible during Live Mode, just visible in CAS and the portrait of Resume Game. How can I fix that?

bump

We definitely need Bernis mod back to how it was before werewolves , so hopefully all be ok again now we got werewolves , body selector etc individual Sims and works with ww plus female bits , things just not working like before , so patiently wait , modders doing good job :)

Hi. When I go into ww settings to select the male anatomy for werewolves the picture shows the werewolf pene is pink. But in game its coloured to match the fur of my wolfies(in this case all black). Did I do something wrong or is it a bug? 

06-22-22_11-19-31 AM.png

@CardinalBirbYou can change colour of inside ears in tattoo section under stomach, you'll need Savestate mod

8 hours ago, tomcat101 said:

We definitely need Bernis mod back to how it was before werewolves , so hopefully all be ok again now we got werewolves , body selector etc individual Sims and works with ww plus female bits , things just not working like before , so patiently wait , modders doing good job :)

I'm not sure what exacly are you trying to achieve, you can put female bottoms on regular sims but not for werevolves, that's how WW work. Werewolves got only dicks?
I'm only limited by sex mods creators.

6 hours ago, Annaztien said:

Hi. When I go into ww settings to select the male anatomy for werewolves the picture shows the werewolf pene is pink. But in game its coloured to match the fur of my wolfies(in this case all black). Did I do something wrong or is it a bug? 

It's... more of the EA bug. I originally planned for people to paint penis in CAS but since you can't edit already made werewolves, i think i need to add tattoo for it.

4 hours ago, Bernise said:

@CardinalBirbYou can change colour of inside ears in tattoo section under stomach, you'll need Savestate mod

I'm not sure what exacly are you trying to achieve, you can put female bottoms on regular sims but not for werevolves, that's how WW work. Werewolves got only dicks?
I'm only limited by sex mods creators.

It's... more of the EA bug. I originally planned for people to paint penis in CAS but since you can't edit already made werewolves, i think i need to add tattoo for it.

You can edit pre-made werewolves by using cheats though. And once you publish that head I'm planning a mod which replaces the werewolves on new saves into modified that's using your bits.

Good guys, what I have done to make my penis work in the wolf is to use the penises of old bernis, I dress him with a hard penis and I deactivate him in WW that he can undress automatically, that's how it works for me, I do the same with the wolves for the vagina, for now it is what we have until they update the WW if it ever makes it clear xD, if not we will have to use the DD, because of the conflicts that both creators have I have stopped using DD, the game It was weird when I had both mods, I use MCCC too and it seems that it also has problems with DD, apart from that I am also waiting for the desired animations with dynamic vagina and anus hehe.

1 hour ago, Herades said:

Good guys, what I have done to make my penis work in the wolf is to use the penises of old bernis, I dress him with a hard penis and I deactivate him in WW that he can undress automatically, that's how it works for me, I do the same with the wolves for the vagina, for now it is what we have until they update the WW if it ever makes it clear xD, if not we will have to use the DD, because of the conflicts that both creators have I have stopped using DD, the game It was weird when I had both mods, I use MCCC too and it seems that it also has problems with DD, apart from that I am also waiting for the desired animations with dynamic vagina and anus hehe.

My game works fine with WW, DD and MCC installed all together so it's probably some other mod you use.

Either way Berni already released a werewolf dick. But it appears as WW is very bugged and your mileage may very dependent on version.
I've had to update my WW twice to work properly without those weird dick glitches on werewolves. I didn't even have to settle on the smaller cock variant like Chargos said it helped them. And for other sims, update the files. Berni pushed an update for the new WW rig.

So to recap - try to update both WW and Berni's bits - it could help you. And DD doesn't conflict with WW or MCC. MCC and WW used to conflict with DD, but it's been long fixed. 

On 6/23/2022 at 4:18 AM, Bernise said:

Dang that sux that the stomach is connected with the inner ear colour :'). Thx for pointing it out tho.

Btw do you know anything about the furry ears not appearing outside of CAS?

Edited by CardinalBirb
ears not appearing part

Hi there! first of all, sorry for my english, i'm french.. 

SO... as i'm new here and recently tried this mod, i manage to have my werewolf have his "canine werewolf hard penis". Now i'm wondering some thing:

-Why the penis is colored like the general fur?

-why the penis is always visible when my werewolf and other random werewolf are out of animation (they're naked basically visibly but it's annoying XD)

-And do we have any "soft penis" like sheath maybe or do we'll have it someday?

Thanks in advance~

35 minutes ago, RowanW0lf said:

-Why the penis is colored like the general fur?

1. Change your werewolf back to sim
2. Click on mirror and then plan outfit
3. In paint mode color your werewolf penis however you like
4. Save

37 minutes ago, RowanW0lf said:

-why the penis is always visible when my werewolf and other random werewolf are out of animation (they're naked basically visibly but it's annoying XD)

Hard penis is their default nude outfit, otherwise it won't be visible in paint mode, and... i think i left checked situational outfit on, oops

40 minutes ago, RowanW0lf said:

-And do we have any "soft penis" like sheath maybe or do we'll have it someday?

Yes werewolves will have sheath?
rn you can equip them with canine soft penis but the color won't match.

thanks for quick ansewer! so if i understand, i'll have to manually edit ALL werewolves in town for this uncolored penis problem?

what do you mean by 'i left checked situational outfit on'' and can you fix it if it's the problem for the fact that all sims werewolf are showing their hard penis anytiime? x)

and i'm super exited about the sheath for werewolf form!!! it'll be nice to not see them hard at any moment! if they'll have a sheath i surely will let them naked it'll be less strange^^

Edit: do you have any idea about when you will release a soft sheathed penis for werewolf form by the way? *_*

Edited by RowanW0lf
forgot something
18 minutes ago, RowanW0lf said:

i'll have to manually edit ALL werewolves in town for this uncolored penis problem

Yup, or you can just put colored texture in S4S and it'll spawn all the werewolves with it.

18 minutes ago, RowanW0lf said:

what do you mean by 'i left checked situational outfit on''

I mean in S4S this option

Spoiler

outfit.png.cd95322e563b9bb9841db02a93ccd636.png

Edited by Bernise

aw i see, well, i don't really know how s4s works, it's not my thing really haha. I think i'll just wait for you to fix this ''situation thing'', add sheath (maybe colored along with hard penis) and release it ^^"

I really don't know how much time and work it'll ask, i'll be patient and give a look every day to spy about an update haha

4 hours ago, tomcat101 said:

Will new version work like before werewolves? 

Selecting body bits for individual Sims ?

Just tested new werewolf head brilliant , 

Penis issues not showing and got wickedwhims warning from body selector, 

Also seems be a default werewolf penis in cas but goes and also colours , 

If selecting canine in cas that can't show in game n colours white and red ,

So not sure if supposed be a default penis if so not working .

Probably a stupid question but...why soft werewolf cock is a clothe?... if it's possible to make the hard one as anatomy part, it should be probably the same for the soft one no? the fact that is a clothe doesn't resolve the trouble that when we set "hard werewolf cock" for ALL Werewolves on the world, some are basically naked in their wolf form and run around with hard cock... plus, i don't find any head or paws or tails anywhere (and the ''werewolf tip color" color a spot on human dick too XD