Sims Are Peeing Fire

I noticed this myself...maybe it's an eco-living strategy to stop us peeing and producing too much waste...gotta protect the planet after all!!

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/6/2020 at 12:51 PM, sahmormakstevmom said:

Lol...it's the compostable effects of the off grid toilets. Careful they explode. I had that happen while my sim was using the crapper.

Two of my sims had a composting toilet go FWOOSH on them while they were changing pads and tampons. They managed to survive.

6 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Two of my sims had a composting toilet go FWOOSH on them while they were changing pads and tampons. They managed to survive.

My latest discovery, which I think is ironic, Summer Holiday and her husband Matthew Hayden for the record skintones are very flesh colored to pale.  Summer, while using the composting toilet had flame flare on ??. Both subsequent babies (separate pregnancies) came out and grew up with the darkest skin pigmentation. I even went into the game to verify paternity and Maury says Matthew Hayden is the father (daytime Talk show host in US). I think Summer's eggs got scrambled in the womb.lol

So if we do Instant Upgrade....Chances are this effect is getting added.  Back to doing Upgrades one at a time.  Why am I being punished for an expansion pack I didn't buy?  This is Get to work again (Getting abducted by Aliens).

19 hours ago, llddb said:

So if we do Instant Upgrade....Chances are this effect is getting added.  Back to doing Upgrades one at a time.  Why am I being punished for an expansion pack I didn't buy?  This is Get to work again (Getting abducted by Aliens).

Beware of LittleMsSam's autonomous upgrade when focused mod. That's what bit me in the butt. Someone installed composting in the upstairs Talking John when I wasn't looking. And now a third sim got FWOOSH'd in the face while trying to change out her pad and tampon.

So I did some testing on the RAW Toilet.  I got the Flame on a new UnUpgraded Toilet.  I don't think it was Flagged for Off Grid usage either.  You won't see it every time.  I was trying to find if Superior Flush. Self Cleaning or Bidet Mode caused it but since it happens on New Toilet It is impossible to be certain.

Does anyone know a Toilet it does not happen on (preferbly a Non Talking one, because.....seriously who wants that?)

6 hours ago, llddb said:

Does anyone know a Toilet it does not happen on

It happens with all of them... hence why I linked the mod I made that removes the chance of fire and setting your sim on fire. It doesn't effect upgrades at all. Unless of course, you enjoy the risk of your sim being lit on fire then ignore this. (scroll up to my first post here) ?? For those curious the chance to be set on fire was even added to "take pregnancy test".

long time lurker - first time poster:  I don't have the game addition yet, but is this all to do with Eco Lifestyle and an update for it. I think maybe they got it wrong. I rather remember the old adage as 'shit fire - save matches'...  or was it "now you're cookin' with gas!" Wait, was this one of those Whimsical Wickedy What-Not STD mods? "ARGH, it burns when I pee!! -or- "Yeow! Ma biscuits are burnin'!"

On 7/1/2020 at 8:14 AM, DarkAudit said:

Beware of LittleMsSam's autonomous upgrade when focused mod. That's what bit me in the butt. Someone installed composting in the upstairs Talking John when I wasn't looking. And now a third sim got FWOOSH'd in the face while trying to change out her pad and tampon.

This is hilarious!?