SOS - No Futanari Schlong - Addon

• 3 months later...

You may check if your % distribution is too low vs the horse cock you wont see.

beside, about something else, it may be eager npc treat no futanari as male so it make the add'on kinda useless cause girl without shlong or with no futanari are air fucking as male.

• 7 months later...

To anyone having an issue with the ESL version: If you alter your load order on an existing game save that winds up shifting the load order spot of esl plug-ins (either by adding or removing a mod), then those plug-ins will often have a missing texture issue. To not have to completely restart your game over, it is recommended to deactivate the plug-in, load your game and create a fresh save without the plug-in active. Then quit, reactivate the plug-in and load that fresh save. That will fix it. You'll need to restart Schlongs of Skyrim through the MCM menu to remove the <Missing Texture> from the addon list but should be good after that. Secondly, I'm not sure if anyone has noticed this but there's an option in the General Settings tab for the SOS MCM where you can select to allow schlongless females and Schlongless males, as well as set the percentage of them. That setting alone should render this addon completely unnecessary. 

Edited by Jgoftl
  • 11 months later...
On 10/24/2022 at 8:47 PM, Jgoftl said:

To anyone having an issue with the ESL version: If you alter your load order on an existing game save that winds up shifting the load order spot of esl plug-ins (either by adding or removing a mod), then those plug-ins will often have a missing texture issue. To not have to completely restart your game over, it is recommended to deactivate the plug-in, load your game and create a fresh save without the plug-in active. Then quit, reactivate the plug-in and load that fresh save. That will fix it. You'll need to restart Schlongs of Skyrim through the MCM menu to remove the <Missing Texture> from the addon list but should be good after that. Secondly, I'm not sure if anyone has noticed this but there's an option in the General Settings tab for the SOS MCM where you can select to allow schlongless females and Schlongless males, as well as set the percentage of them. That setting alone should render this addon completely unnecessary. 

My SOS MCM does not have this Schlongless option, could it be a version issue? I'm using "Schlongs of Skyrim AE - No DLL Version"

image.jpeg.6ddd70a5fbb705694172890582a890d0.jpeg

3 hours ago, tgtlucas said:

My SOS MCM does not have this Schlongless option, could it be a version issue? I'm using "Schlongs of Skyrim AE - No DLL Version"

image.jpeg.6ddd70a5fbb705694172890582a890d0.jpeg

It apparently is added by a different mod call "SOS Sexlab Add-on". It adds a selection to force Sexlab to register pc or npcs as male based on whatever schlong add-ons you choose to select. It apparently adds the ability to have Schlongless females. 

• 2 months later...

For whatever reason, specific NPCs don't get schlongs. Its a mixture of Bijin NPCs (Aela, Uthgerd, Hulda) and occassional radiantly generated NPCs from populated lands roads and paths. By don't get schlongs I mean instead of getting a "No Futanari" option at random, they always get "No Schlong" (Default SOS for female characters, having anything with a % chance of schlong is supposed to make this never an option). Not really sure what is going on. Has anyone else had this? If so how did you fix it? It's not all Bijin NPCs too, it's specific ones, because Camilla and Delphine both can become futa still.