CBBE Bodyslide Conversions - Updated

On 5/11/2022 at 1:35 AM, DevilDoom said:

Mind sharing your work? I'd definitely like to see the difference (plus maybe someone else might search for it at some point)

And, of course, Good job ?

Some slight clipping but I'm sure peeps can fix that for themselves, just happy to finally have one of my favorite armor sets in gaming in Skyrim. Also removed the highheels sound dependency.

Desert Pyromancer 3BA SSE.7z

5 minutes ago, Niroskeith said:

Would someone be willing to either convert this to 3BA https://www.sunkeumjeong.com/post/vindictus-crystal-rose or share the 3BA version floating around? For the life of me I cannot find it, and I know that there is a version of this on the Project Vindictus Vol 1, but its not the one I am looking for. Thank you for taking the time to read this, as any help would be greatly appreciated.

It's an older 3BA from Tullius board on dcinside. Links are dead now unfortunately. Requires the original from the site you linked.

Vindictus Crystal Rose CBBE SE HDT-SMP 3BA BS.7z

On 5/14/2022 at 5:59 PM, itzblaze said:

Some slight clipping but I'm sure peeps can fix that for themselves, just happy to finally have one of my favorite armor sets in gaming in Skyrim. Also removed the highheels sound dependency.

Desert Pyromancer 3BA SSE.7z 19.55 MB · 26 downloads

Oh wow the original mod got deleted on Patreon for DMCA violations for charging money for the file. lolz. I hear that's happening to Patreon modders like crazy now. I mean what do they expect? Locking down new versions on Patreon is apparently close enough to the DMCA borderline now. Oh boi.

15 hours ago, DevilDoom said:

Please notify me if there are any issues (wrong mod/broken outfit/etc..)

If there is any slight clipping, I hope you can fix it on your own :)

527337140_MelodicLiquidArmor.zip 136.08 MB · 4 downloads

Hell yeah! Awesome, appreciate it a lot. I still haven't been able to find anything on the Kozakowy outfit, I might convert it myself but I haven't done any conversions before...

8 hours ago, 1ostAndFound said:

Hell yeah! Awesome, appreciate it a lot. I still haven't been able to find anything on the Kozakowy outfit, I might convert it myself but I haven't done any conversions before...

If you do decide to make the conversion yourself, I wish you good luck!

I personally try to stay away from any outfit that has any type of skirt as part of the outfit, as I've had so much trouble with it before, that and headaches :D

13 minutes ago, DevilDoom said:

If you do decide to make the conversion yourself, I wish you good luck!

I personally try to stay away from any outfit that has any type of skirt as part of the outfit, as I've had so much trouble with it before, that and headaches :D

Hello, I'm learning to convert some outfit mods. Do you perhaps have any great tutorials and guides?

2 hours ago, neneXgod said:

Hello, I'm learning to convert some outfit mods. Do you perhaps have any great tutorials and guides?

Check her video out:

Spoiler

Might be a good way to start. I was lucky enough to have some self-obtained-experience from old Skyrim (basic bone-weighting is quite similar) and Fallout 4..

Later on I've also talked to the creator of CBBE 3BA who gave me some tips, but I think this video should cover more than enough.

Edited by DevilDoom

[REQUEST]

Anyone knows if MBO Pack has been ported to SSE yet?

To be more specific, I've been looking mainly for

- 9204 MBO 0012,

- 9204 MBO 0049,

- 9204 MBO 0005.

I know there's been issues between Team TAL and their SE-porting-team, which lead to them disbanding, so there is no official ports.

However, I was still just wondering if anyone has more luck or knowledge to find or even port these?

I'd do it myself but I'm not the best when it comes to skirt-pieces and floating parts (as I've probably said like millions of times before.. sorry)

Edited by DevilDoom
On 6/3/2022 at 1:07 AM, Tiress said:

Are you sure? It works for me just fine.

Yes. I don't know Korean and I don't see any download button and it look like some kind of error.

Untitled.jpg.a9c806c7eb578bfab0859e60a7c42c60.jpg

6 hours ago, DevilDoom said:

I'm aware but this conversions is not perfect, some part of the outfit is missing so I'm trying to find an alternative version.

Edited by assassin394