CBBE Bodyslide Conversions - Updated

6 hours ago, Tiress said:

@sfdrake

I think the armor is the same except for the color theme so you could just change the color in gimp, paint.net or something.

3BA is originally from Tullius board on dcinside, but the page is gone so I have to link it directly.

that armor though is missing the gauntlets in 1fp

2 hours ago, TheBurrito said:

I actually already have that mod installed, but it is not the same one. Thank you though.

The mod you linked is a simple retexture, just let it overwrite the one I linked. Or rather the original because that's the one that comes with textures.

Edited by Tiress
33 minutes ago, Tiress said:

Sadly, it's SMP for LE.

oh..

now that you meantioned it

as stated on the site:

Spoiler

(Optional) Requirements

I scrolled to the end of the page and saw it saying HDT-SMP and thought, yeah this should work just fine..

Way too many times do I forget that LE also has SMP now (it didn't when I used to play it).

Edited by DevilDoom
13 hours ago, itzblaze said:

Hello guys! Can someone convert this armor to the most recent version of 3BA? I've been at it for hours and I just can't get it to work. The mod is the desert pyromancer from DS2 and 3, the veil and skirt have cloth physics to them.  

Desert Pyromancer SSE 3BA.7z 19.91 MB · 2 downloads

I believe I've posted the conversion here some time ago.. Not 100% but, somewhat sure of it..

Check if this is what you were looking for :)

Edited by DevilDoom
3 hours ago, DevilDoom said:

I believe I've posted the conversion here some time ago.. Not 100% but, somewhat sure of it..

Check if this is what you were looking for :)

I went back and you did post a conversion! Opened it up and saw that it was in fact for 3BA but it was the old version. I tried to update it but I borked the physics on the veil and the skirt in doing so :( I also have serious clipping, forgot how to do this since not bedridden anymore. 

On 5/9/2022 at 9:55 PM, itzblaze said:

I went back and you did post a conversion! Opened it up and saw that it was in fact for 3BA but it was the old version. I tried to update it but I borked the physics on the veil and the skirt in doing so :( I also have serious clipping, forgot how to do this since not bedridden anymore. 

oh.. my bad then. Did the new 3BA change the clothes physics that much? If so, I have most of my outfit mods outdated by now :D

haven't really had time to check what's new since I've recently got kinda busy with work and I probably won't be playing around OS anytime soon..

sorry again

3 hours ago, DevilDoom said:

oh.. my bad then. Did the new 3BA change the clothes physics that much? If so, I have most of my outfit mods outdated by now :D

haven't really had time to check what's new since I've recently got kinda busy with work and I probably won't be playing around OS anytime soon..

sorry again

I don't know how...BUT I DID IT. Managed to update the sliders AND keep the cloth physics. Thank you for the base, was able to work off that. Good day to you friend :D 

7 hours ago, itzblaze said:

I don't know how...BUT I DID IT. Managed to update the sliders AND keep the cloth physics. Thank you for the base, was able to work off that. Good day to you friend :D 

Mind sharing your work? I'd definitely like to see the difference (plus maybe someone else might search for it at some point)

And, of course, Good job ?

Bruma as of now has been officially patched for around a hundred very massive mods in scattered patch collections and single patches and most of them are known to LOOT and are suggested in Vortex, and yet not one brave soul has sought to fell the CBBE Conversion of Bruma once and for all! Screw physics, just a solid base conversion with Bodyslide Files. It's soooooooooo overdue and underrated. Anyone up to this noble task?

17 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

Bruma as of now has been officially patched for around a hundred very massive mods in scattered patch collections and single patches and most of them are known to LOOT and are suggested in Vortex, and yet not one brave soul has sought to fell the CBBE Conversion of Bruma once and for all! Screw physics, just a solid base conversion with Bodyslide Files. It's soooooooooo overdue and underrated. Anyone up to this noble task?

question, as you've probably already tried these two: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20803, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/45678,

about how much do these two mods cover, progress-wise?

Also, I'm currently trying to contact someone who has supposedly converted most if not all of the outfits already.. Hope they return the call and by any chance still have the files to share..

On 5/9/2022 at 8:51 PM, noxTM said:

could someone please convert this mod to the new 3BA body  CBBE 3BA (3BBB) at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

The really high-heeled Vanilla shoes and boots at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

I ask because when I put them on, it doesn't have physics on the calf part of the leg.

https://arca.live/b/tullius/42020683