On 4/19/2023 at 5:56 PM, BadListener said:

LOL, I need to make a default event in regards when you are in an allied castle, nonetheless this seems like a game glitch for some reason. Can you send me the save by any chance?

Just did.  In fact it was the save game immediately before the battle of Nevyansk Castle..since I save right before a battle. 

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Are there events for a male player too?

There are a number of events for male players, yes.  Though the majority of the 'captive' content is geared toward female players, there is still a bit of content geared toward male player characters.

56 minutes ago, LawhornLeo said:

There are a number of events for male players, yes.  Though the majority of the 'captive' content is geared toward female players, there is still a bit of content geared toward male player characters.

Great. Can  I install this on an already existing char?

On 4/22/2023 at 1:02 AM, LawhornLeo said:

I don't see why not?  As long as you have the prerequisites and you remember to Unblock the DLL's it shouldn't be a problem.

Which of all those captivity event mods are still supported or dublicate each other?

18 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

There are like 4 or 5 mods that add captivity events. Some are really old or have successor mods.

Honestly anything within this topic's downloads are what you need - though the expansions I'd imagine are wholly optional.  The other topics that were additional content for this mod are outdated, as far as I know.

I can't seem to get the most of the events fire. All i see is a few specific events. I tried to stay still in map, a town, with or without companions but it only cycles between same few events. I even tried to type default chance values one by one for every event in mod config menu but still no change. Am i doing something wrong or did I perhaps broke something ?

On 4/28/2023 at 3:57 PM, OzanTheExa said:

I can't seem to get the most of the events fire. All i see is a few specific events. I tried to stay still in map, a town, with or without companions but it only cycles between same few events. I even tried to type default chance values one by one for every event in mod config menu but still no change. Am i doing something wrong or did I perhaps broke something ?

Some events have prerequisites that aren't outright obvious.  You could try checking the scripts and seeing if you can actually find any specific requirements.

Still doesn't seem to work with Banner Kings at campaign start
Going to test if it works enabling it after campaign start but would there be anything that wouldn't work or break about the mod if that's the case?

It does work enabling it after the campaign has started.

Edited by fubalnut
Information update

I'm a newbie with Bannerlord and my Game crashes when I pay a Prostitute in the Brothel. Rest of the Game runs fine, no crashes. Not sure where the problem is.

€dit: It actually was because of a Custom Kingdom. Works in every other Settlement except that one. :x

Edited by Andarus
On 5/17/2023 at 4:22 PM, Andarus said:

I'm a newbie with Bannerlord and my Game crashes when I pay a Prostitute in the Brothel. Rest of the Game runs fine, no crashes. Not sure where the problem is.

€dit: It actually was because of a Custom Kingdom. Works in every other Settlement except that one. :x

Interesting will add that to issues so brothel doesn't crash on Custom Kingdoms.

I don't know what is going on, but when I lost a battle, I am taken to the screen to talk to the person who caught me, but I am stuck, because when I try to take my leave or force a confrontation (and then surrender) it just takes me to that scene again.

Anybody know what may be causing this?

I do not want to upgrade from Bannerlord 1.1.3 to 1.1.4, but it seems like v. 1.1.4.1039.04 of the mod fixes many issues from the previous version.

Is v. 1.1.4.1039.04 of the mod backwards-compatible with Bannerlord 1.1.3 or would there be issues?

Hello, 
Would it be possible to know in which version of the game to play, which version of the mods to use (harmony, mcm, etc ...). I've been trying to mod the game since Methuselah and I'm starting to go crazy!

Hi
Having that crash, exception looks like this:
Would be grateful to receive any help/advice
ver. 1.1.3.16165

Spoiler

Exception information
<br/>
Type: System.NullReferenceException
</br>
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
</br>
Source: TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem
</br>
CallStack:
</br>
<ol>
<li>   at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Actions.ChangeKingdomAction.ApplyInternal(Clan clan, Kingdom newKingdom, ChangeKingdomActionDetail detail, int awardMultiplier, bool byRebellion, bool showNotification)</li>
<li>   at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.BarterSystem.Barterables.LeaveKingdomAsClanBarterable.Apply()</li>
<li>   at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignBehaviors.BarterBehaviors.DiplomaticBartersBehavior.ConsiderClanLeaveKingdom(Clan clan)</li>
<li>   at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignBehaviors.BarterBehaviors.DiplomaticBartersBehavior.DailyTickClan(Clan clan)</li>
<li>   at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent<T>.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec<T> list, T t)</li>
<li>   at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.DailyTickClan(Clan clan)</li>
<li>   at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.DailyTickClan(Clan clan)</li>
<li>   at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignPeriodicEventManager+PeriodicTicker<T>.PeriodicTickSome(double timeUnitsElapsed)</li>
<li>   at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignPeriodicEventManager.PeriodicDailyTick()</li>
<li>   at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignPeriodicEventManager.TickPeriodicEvents()</li>
<li>   at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.Tick()</li>
<li>   at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.MapState.OnMapModeTick(float dt)</li>
<li>   at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.MapState.OnTick(float dt)</li>
<li>   at void TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(float dt)</li>
<li>   at void TaleWorlds.Core.Game.OnTick(float dt)</li>
<li>   at void TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick(float dt)</li>
<li>   at void TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch1(Module this, float dt)</li>
</ol>

crashreport.html

Edited by SadGer