2 minutes ago, 1stMAN said:

listen to me  ım sure you liked this event idea for cap events

especially in the Roman Empire there were women who sold their bodies and drew naked pictures in history, in addition to prostitution, it is possible to earn a little money by selling your own body to painters and sculptors in this mode, and as you get your picture drawn, you can become famous and recognized in this field, first they may attract the attention of local shopkeepers and make some offers, depending on your personality traits they may want to fuck you, hard or lighter sex scenes can be added to the game, and as you continue to get your naked pictures drawn you will gain fame in this field, they may attract the attention of lords and come with some offers, they may offer to fuck you
And if you try to refuse them, the desire of those who offer you will increase, they will use brute force to get the woman, this extra event also happens between the painters during the interesting poses, having her nude and provocative picture drawn, and the more you do it, the more paintings you sell and the more you become known and the more people come after you to fuck you and the more people come after you to get you to fuck them, first the local trading men and so on, and if you keep getting your paintings done, if you become more known, the lords will start making offers, and if you refuse, they will take you prisoner and fuck you hard with torture. I have some ideas about how you can develop new events for the cap events mode  @BadListener

Edited by 1stMAN

I wanted to try this mod and hot butter but modding Bannerlord is a pain in the fucking ass. No matter what I did, what version I downpatched or uppatched to, it never worked.

I hope the version spaghetti gets better down the line. I'll check and see what things look like in a year. Very promising though

On 9/22/2023 at 10:05 PM, Aerynwolf said:

I wanted to try this mod and hot butter but modding Bannerlord is a pain in the fucking ass. No matter what I did, what version I downpatched or uppatched to, it never worked.

I hope the version spaghetti gets better down the line. I'll check and see what things look like in a year. Very promising though

It looks messier than it actually is.

My general rule of thumb is to always mod for the latest major patch version (non-beta - so 1.1.x in this case) unless there's something I *really* want in the beta version. I've had no issues I can really think of using mods stamped for 1.1.3/1.1.4/1.1.5 on 1.1.6 (Hot Butter included) and most things have been updated for those. If you choose to go with the 1.2.x line, you really just have to understand that you'll need to cut your losses on some things for a while.

Hell, my biggest issue was Vortex shuffling my load order every time I restarted the damned thing (even with the plugins locked), so I moved to BLSE and never looked back.

On 9/12/2023 at 5:41 AM, elvisharcher said:

1100 seems not compatible with my current version v1.1.5.21456

image.png.440f508f377a06f8787aef1656f50c50.png

If it's greyed out like that it usually means that it's missing a dependency. If you hover over the exclamation mark it'll tell you what you need to have for it.
Though it looks like you should have all you need just from looking...

So have a really noob question, I'm sorry for possibly posting it wrongly. I have installed BC Captor: Hot Buttered Girls in the Modules folder, but I only get event about fires, lightning and a thief stealing money. Have I made some mistake somewhere? I also installed the TBCaptivityEvents mod, but should I put it in the zCaptivityEvents/ModuleLoader or as it's own module? Thanks for any help, have been trying to get this to run correctly for a few days. Does it matter where the, I guess it works as a load order, the mods are placed? I am also using Realm of Thrones if that affects anything. And a lot of other mods, but I don't think they should affect these mods.

Edited by sexyfuxxer
10 hours ago, zellgoma said:

If it's greyed out like that it usually means that it's missing a dependency. If you hover over the exclamation mark it'll tell you what you need to have for it.
Though it looks like you should have all you need just from looking...

Am I missing some important concept? (I don't see anything greyed out there.)

Edit: I see the checkbox outline being dimmer, now!

Edited by sen4mi
(thank you, zellgoma, for that clarification)
1 hour ago, sen4mi said:

Am I missing some important concept? (I don't see anything greyed out there.)

It's a little hard to notice. You can see up near the top of the screenshot there's an inactive mod. The checkmark box is brighter there, and the Captivity Events isn't.

Technically not a mod, as it's a base feature, birth and death features, but the appearance is the same.

Edited by zellgoma
On 8/18/2023 at 5:24 PM, SaekoDovahkiir said:

Having an issue with the mod, game works with the dependencies but when activating the core mod it crashes before start up with these messages. Not sure what to do with it, or how to fix it.

Screenshot 2023-08-18 172102.png

Screenshot 2023-08-18 172049.png

I figured out the fix for this, I had the same issue. It's the wrong version (for me at least) I downloaded 1.1.5 version and the game launched no issue.

Hey folks.

Sorry to bother with this but I am having troubles with CTDs. Could anyone give me a bit of advice please?

I suspect the problem to be somewhere between Primae noctis and this mod (or maybe I simply did something wrong, quite possible as well). Sometimes, just sometimes, when one of my companions are about to give birth, the game crashes, with the crash report saying something about offsprings. (I can provide report, in case someone will be willing to poke his head into my problem). The weird thing is that sometimes they give birth without any troubles, but sometimes the game crashes. The only way around I found is to kill the specific companion but it kind of makes the mods pointless that way...

I used to have a mod called detailed character creation from nexus and thought that the game didnt like giving birth to offsprings to edited npcs but it kept happening even after i uninstalled it and started a new game.

I also thought it might be happening to NPC created by this mod but that wasnt it either.

At this moment I would only like to know what causes this and, potentialy, how to fix it, if it is even possible.

I do not want to loose either mod, nor PN nor this, because this mod has a lot of great events and brothels involved, while PN has interesting laws.

Thank you :)

On 10/4/2023 at 1:15 AM, sen4mi said:

I think there's some code in some mod which crashes when characters are too young and skills or attributes are touched. I could that imagine this being triggered during childbirth if the wrong mods get combined.

I do not think them being too young is the problem since  the problem often occurs even with npcs around 35 years and I neither change their attributes, as far as I know.

anyway, now (after the update) I do not have brothel anymore. I still got some income from them but I do not see any in the clan/other/workshops tab.

Did I messed up something? I deleted the previous version but only through the vortex...

20 hours ago, Battle.cry said:

I do not think them being too young is the problem since  the problem often occurs even with npcs around 35 years and I neither change their attributes, as far as I know.

The children being born are not going to be 35 years old.

I can't get mcm to work at all.  That and all the mods made by its creator guy which are basically reqs for everything, harmony and stuff, all extract with the data at end of payload message and none of them work.  The mod author also never fuckin responds to people pointing that out hence why I'm asking about it here rather than nexus.  I'd appreciate any help with this.

2 hours ago, Der289 said:

I can't get mcm to work at all.  That and all the mods made by its creator guy which are basically reqs for everything, harmony and stuff, all extract with the data at end of payload message and none of them work.  The mod author also never fuckin responds to people pointing that out hence why I'm asking about it here rather than nexus.  I'd appreciate any help with this.

What do you mean by "extract with the data at end of payload message"?

This sounds like a clue but it's not a clue I recognize.

5 hours ago, Der289 said:

7zip states there is data left at the end of the payload, it then says in the mods menu of the blse launcher that not all data was extracted.

mate u are having problems with the download zip files that it has not completed its download hence the problem u are facing OR the extraction program has a problem, u can try to use another extraction program 7zip or zip or rar etc... AND try to download from alternative sources if u think the extraction program is ok, besides nexus u can get steam workshop.

2 hours ago, Der289 said:

I have done that and like I said no other mods are giving this issue when extracting.

Ok, this means we need to get into the specifics.

Here's some captivity events zip files which I have downloaded, along with the counts of things inside the zip files, reported by 7z:

CaptivityEventsV1.1.5.1100.zip
2023-06-24 16:33:36           12357106     10837077  59 files, 20 folders

CaptivityEventsV1.1.6.1100.zip
2023-09-28 21:29:30           12395195     10841407  59 files, 20 folders

CaptivityEventsV1.2.2.1100.zip
2023-07-23 19:35:50           13899699     11390744  61 files, 20 folders

So... I guess I should ask: which zip file are you using? (And how many files does 7zip say it contains?)

I have a small problem with the animation expansion .... u see i dont really want to have the brothel "hot butter animations" but i cant get the other animation to work is it just a load order thing ....

and other question if i dont get that to work is hot butter truely nessessary for CE to work? because i find the hot butter animations pretty .... whack .... not to offend anyone who put maybe hundreds of hours into  its development .... but i cant see past the broken animations im sorry >.<

Edited by ShoDanSilent