Getting captured in a castle (after failed siege defence) is bad and an instant reload. 2 out of 3 escape events require a high health % to attempt to escape, but majority of events do health damage and only 2-3 give health. Slavery doesn't happen as no parties come to the castles. So escaping a castle is a huge RNG fiesta worse than any other and little to nothing happens in a meanwhile. 

Edited by xarxyc
On 3/27/2023 at 5:00 PM, xarxyc said:

Getting captured in a castle (after failed siege defence) is bad and an instant reload. 2 out of 3 escape events require a high health % to attempt to escape, but majority of events do health damage and only 2-3 give health. Slavery doesn't happen as no parties come to the castles. So escaping a castle is a huge RNG fiesta worse than any other and little to nothing happens in a meanwhile. 

This.  There's another thing...if your PC is captured near a castle or town, your PC gets put into captivity in that castle or town.  It's easier if you're in a town instead of a castle because you can be enslaved.  That doesn't happen in a castle.   But then again, enemy parties don't really go into towns much. Definitely NEVER go into castles.   Between the ticks to trigger being taken as a slave by a NPC lord party that actually stays in the town long enough for the event to transfer your NPC from the town dungeon into that lord's party, that's a pretty narrow window to slavery.  And if it's a castle?  Just escape.  OP is not wrong about what he says about being held as a captive in a castle. 

It's a great mod, but the days where parties crowded into towns and to a lesser extent, castles are behind us and that really reduces the chance of PC's getting enslaved instead of being just captives.

Edited by Celedhring

Definite bug going on. 

If you fight near a castle and lose, you'll definitely be put into the castle as a captive.  I even saw  a "Inga is captured by Druimor Castle!" message  that put my PC in that castle as a prisoner after the Sturgian army she was in was destroyed by a Vlandian army near that castle.

In another instance,  my PC was in a Sturgian army that got destroyed at Nevyansk Castle although it did break the Vlandian siege...BUT Inga was imprisoned in Nevyansk Castle which was held by Sturgia and therefore friendly to my PC instead of being taken captive by a Vlandian lord.  

Edited by Celedhring

Played with the latest update 1.1.2 of CE 

The army that my PC was in was destroyed next to Krainrog while sieging it by a Battanian army.   Since my PC had over 500+ slavery, the only option she got was to strip and submit which she did.   That should have placed her as a slave with one of the Battanian lords present at the battle. 

However, I only got "Inga was captured by Battanians" and put inside Krainrog as a prisoner - she wasn't taken by any of the Battanian lords in the enemy army.  

Edited by Celedhring
12 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Played with the latest update 1.1.2 of CE 

The army that my PC was in was destroyed next to Krainrog while sieging it by a Battanian army.   Since my PC had over 500+ slavery, the only option she got was to strip and submit which she did.   That should have placed her as a slave with one of the Battanian lords present at the battle. 

However, I only got "Inga was captured by Battanians" and put inside Krainrog as a prisoner - she wasn't taken by any of the Battanian lords in the enemy army.  

Will further investigate this as this seems like a Bannerlord bug introduced 

In Short:

Using the latest CE I get crashes in the mod Tutelage after CE adds new hero companions, 
Workaround:

Save right after getting the companion, exit, load the save.

More text:

The latest version (the one from yesterday) seems to cause crashes in conjunction with Tutelage.

... CE (not sure which module) got me one of those blank new heroes as a companion. A short time later, Bannerlord crashed. Crash log said Tutelage tried to initialize Clan Heroes, which had already been done.

I had saved seconds before the crash (right after getting the hero), and the savegame loads without problems. Crash happened to me twice so far, both times after getting a hero companion.

I also have the NullHeroFix and OnGovernorChangedWorkAround installed, are these no longer needed maybe? 

(Also Tutelage is quite old, I'm using the steam workshop version. It worked with an older CE though.)

Edited by Yotix

Oh wow, it's been so long since I've been able to see skills full sized, thanks.  Haven't tested the save/load but never really minded that much, quit and reload is like 1 minute top on an ssd.

Loading a save seems to work, Did reload_events earlier and had a bunch of old events come back, including prisoner rebellions.

Edited by sinph

Another interesting little issue: Loading a save resets some of the CE stats like throatlust and slave.

Also:

1. As a free person, enter brothel district, become a prostitute at the brothel. It'll say you're at prostitution skill 100.

2. save the game

3. load the game

You're now a slave of the brothel, prostitution skill 0, and then usually get sold to another NPC ...

Edited by Yotix
removed an erroneous statement about not losing your army
On 4/5/2023 at 10:22 AM, Yotix said:

Another interesting little issue: Loading a save resets some of the CE stats like throatlust and slave.

Also:

1. As a free person, enter brothel district, become a prostitute at the brothel. It'll say you're at prostitution skill 100.

2. save the game

3. load the game

You're now a slave of the brothel, prostitution skill 0, and then usually get sold to another NPC ...

Quick question is this from latest patch?

2 hours ago, BadListener said:

Quick question is this from latest patch?

Yes. Launcher says 1.1.2.14580

I might have outdated mods though ... will check

Spoiler

image.png.89758d25a9d323fe566c7357fdb386cd.png

Edited by Yotix

Think .03 reintroduced the skills bug with BK even with BK being loaded before CE for saved games, haven't checked new games yet.

Yea, new games too. So just pop .03 starting new games and pop back .02 when resuming? lol

Edited by sinph

After some more testing I think my problem is that the hero events in zCEzBCCaptorGear don't work correctly.

The event that adds a new blank hero: Sometimes I get nothing at all. When I get a hero she is listed in the skill screen twice and then Tutelage crashes on its next tick. Workaround: Save as soon as you get a hero, then load.

The event that adds a captive hero: Sometimes I get nothing at all. Speaking to a captive and sending her to the harem works exactly once, after the first time the dialogue closes after the "send her to barracks or harem" choice. 

Also uh ... there seem to be two prostitution stats? When working in the Brothel, my char's skill was around 200. Outside town, "smile at your captor and reach for his ..." said her Prostitution skill went from 0 to 3. Not entirely sure this isn't due to reloading the save though.

Edited by Yotix

Hey there, a quick question: Everything works fine for me with the mod, the events pop up (with the correct img) i can navigate through the events (wich are nice ) but most of the time there are no skill changes... sometimes i can get subsmission selfesteem or throatlust to change but all other skills from this mod dont change (expect the Prostitution skill works fine and i often get/lose reknown from decisions wich i think is suposed to be)

and in some events i get vanilla skills up like charisma  or leadership but hardly skills from this mod

thx for the help^^

and sorry for my bad english..

Would anyone be able to explain exactly what <EventWeight> means. I am currently going through all the captivity events and expansions and tweaking things for my own playthrough.

My current understanding based on documentation is <EventWeight>5</EventWeight> means that the event would procc/fire 5 times more than <EventWeight>1</EventWeight>,

so would that mean that it is roughly 80% more likely than the other event.

Say for an example an event had one option to pick in the event screen, how ever that option had two possible outcomes with the "good" having an <EventWeight>5</EventWeight>

and the "bad" also having an <EventWeight>5</EventWeight>, that should mean it would be a 50/50% outcome. If I changed the "Bad" to have a <EventWeight>10</EventWeight>

while leaving the "good" the same, would that then change the outcomes to 33/66%. Am I understanding this all correctly?

On 4/4/2023 at 10:53 PM, Yotix said:

In Short:

Using the latest CE I get crashes in the mod Tutelage after CE adds new hero companions, 
Workaround:

Save right after getting the companion, exit, load the save.

Just as a note: I removed the CE Extension zCEzBCCaptorGear (which added the blank new heroes). No more crashes, and it saves correctly now. 

Also having the problem that almost none of the common events are triggering.
dont know if the default events are supposed to be listed in optional events in MCM, but a lot of them i remembered from previous versions arent listed
the only events i have triggering are:
Bolton, both male and female
captor escape
CE_random_event_dead
CE_random_event_found_gold
CE_random_event_lost_gold
CE_random_event_spring
CE_spouse_event_1

game version:1.1.2.14580
mod version: 1.1.2 - 1039.03

CE 1.1.2 version:

My PC's Sturgian army fought a battle with a Vlandian army sieging Nevyansk Castle and lost.   Although the siege was broken, my PC was taken and put inside Nevyansk Castle as a captive. And it's held by Sturgia..so it was a friendly castle...lol

Those sneaksy, sneaksy Vlandians...smuggling ME trussed up inside the dungeon there.  Right under my friends' noses! 

Edited by Celedhring
On 4/12/2023 at 9:55 PM, Splicer19 said:

Hey BadListener, I have a bit of an issue that I can't seem to fix.

Captivity Events Optional Events are not being given their event Frequency numbers nor their Custom Image directions.

20230412185124_1.jpg

That is not an issue, you enter a custom image or frequency if you don't want to use the default.

3 hours ago, Celedhring said:

CE 1.1.2 version:

My PC's Sturgian army fought a battle with a Vlandian army sieging Nevyansk Castle and lost.   Although the siege was broken, my PC was taken and put inside Nevyansk Castle as a captive. And it's held by Sturgia..so it was a friendly castle...lol

Those sneaksy, sneaksy Vlandians...smuggling ME trussed up inside the dungeon there.  Right under my friends' noses! 

LOL, I need to make a default event in regards when you are in an allied castle, nonetheless this seems like a game glitch for some reason. Can you send me the save by any chance?

Edited by BadListener
On 4/12/2023 at 7:27 AM, Evelynith said:

Would anyone be able to explain exactly what <EventWeight> means. I am currently going through all the captivity events and expansions and tweaking things for my own playthrough.

My current understanding based on documentation is <EventWeight>5</EventWeight> means that the event would procc/fire 5 times more than <EventWeight>1</EventWeight>,

so would that mean that it is roughly 80% more likely than the other event.

Say for an example an event had one option to pick in the event screen, how ever that option had two possible outcomes with the "good" having an <EventWeight>5</EventWeight>

and the "bad" also having an <EventWeight>5</EventWeight>, that should mean it would be a 50/50% outcome. If I changed the "Bad" to have a <EventWeight>10</EventWeight>

while leaving the "good" the same, would that then change the outcomes to 33/66%. Am I understanding this all correctly?

Correct :)