Round two. My links failed to work on my previous post, so I'm just doing it a different way.

Alright so, I started modding Bannerlord last weekend. It isn't the first game I've modded so I feel reasonably comfortable in my ability.

Today I did a complete redownload and install of all my mods because Vortex was giving me a fit. So I swapped to doing it manually.

My game version is 1.0.3
-----
The game runs stable. I have zero issues with it. I wouldn't even know/suspect anything was amiss if I wasn't looking up something earlier and saw people asking about a prostitution skill. A few pages back on the forum, I saw someone with a screen shot of an extended skills page with CE skills. 

It hasn't been an option for me all and I'm not sure if I'm missing something somewhere. Are they hidden skills? Is it a mod they have I don't? I'm to the point I don't know either what I'm doing wrong, or if there is an issue at all.

The red circles on the launcher are just saying that it is running a code not verified by TW.
And the only warning I get is it telling me that Harmony is out of date, which I think is suspect. 

Thanks in advance for any advice.

TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher_qdOlQdFEji.png

TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher_J9WwM5FQ4H.png

TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher_EbkQ0JIr23.png

explorer_es5YCGzfAo.png

TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher_sxRXF5c5dC.jpg

44 minutes ago, stumpythegod said:

Round two. My links failed to work on my previous post, so I'm just doing it a different way.

Alright so, I started modding Bannerlord last weekend. It isn't the first game I've modded so I feel reasonably comfortable in my ability.

Today I did a complete redownload and install of all my mods because Vortex was giving me a fit. So I swapped to doing it manually.

My game version is 1.0.3
-----
The game runs stable. I have zero issues with it. I wouldn't even know/suspect anything was amiss if I wasn't looking up something earlier and saw people asking about a prostitution skill. A few pages back on the forum, I saw someone with a screen shot of an extended skills page with CE skills. 

It hasn't been an option for me all and I'm not sure if I'm missing something somewhere. Are they hidden skills? Is it a mod they have I don't? I'm to the point I don't know either what I'm doing wrong, or if there is an issue at all.

The red circles on the launcher are just saying that it is running a code not verified by TW.
And the only warning I get is it telling me that Harmony is out of date, which I think is suspect. 

Thanks in advance for any advice.

TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher_qdOlQdFEji.png

TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher_J9WwM5FQ4H.png

TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher_EbkQ0JIr23.png

explorer_es5YCGzfAo.png

TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher_sxRXF5c5dC.jpg

its not a skill you can see on the skill page , if you put some one in a brothel or work in a brothel you will see some green text each daying saying the prostitution level of a character. another way to see it is by using the command console captivity.current_status [hero name ] to Lists Hero/Party's Captivity Events related status.

On 2/18/2023 at 9:37 PM, songbattle said:

its not a skill you can see on the skill page , if you put some one in a brothel or work in a brothel you will see some green text each daying saying the prostitution level of a character. another way to see it is by using the command console captivity.current_status [hero name ] to Lists Hero/Party's Captivity Events related status.

On 9/10/2022 at 4:56 AM, azrael40 said:

Hello, do not know if due to captivity or linked mods, some others mods or the bannerlord version, but now, the screen on creation or levelling is messed up due to quantity of new skills that prevent upgrading skills since there is nothing to navigate among the several pages resulting. Appears when using mod Banner king.

image.png.edce7c9443751987b5d6e55c062e98f4.png

On 2/18/2023 at 8:48 PM, stumpythegod said:

I believe they're referencing this particular post.  Where additional skills are showing up on the character level up screen.

I don't know which mod (or possibly mods?) is causing this, and I've never seen it happen on my end... but now you have me crawling around looking for mods that COULD potentially show those.

Best wishes,

-L

Edited by LawhornLeo
Incorrect quote (wrong person xD)
1 hour ago, LawhornLeo said:

I believe they're referencing this particular post.  Where additional skills are showing up on the character level up screen.

I don't know which mod (or possibly mods?) is causing this, and I've never seen it happen on my end... but now you have me crawling around looking for mods that COULD potentially show those.

Best wishes,

-L

somone said it was Banner Kings, any idea on the Random women keep giving birth to my childern thing ?

Update on Game Crashes and other issues with CE:

1- Version 1.0.2 Game crashes with "TroopRosterError" after putting captives in there: 

I recently moved to version 1.0.3 and have played several hours with no crashes or corrupt saves after putting captives in brothels. I have 4 brothels with 5 captives in each (more than 5 captives does not seem to produce any extra income!) and have loaded saved games several times and did not experience a crash. Maybe whatever caused save game corruption due to CE or other Mods was fixed in 1.0.3.

2- Prostitution and other skills resetting to zero after each save game load seems to have also been fixed with 1.0.3 version. 

I am trying to create a new event, but for some reason it is not triggering.

It's an event that should only trigger in a settlement where player has a brothel with females assigned to it.

This is the script I produced, unfortunately it is not triggering! Can anyone of you experienced scripters look at it and tell me what's wrong with it?

<CEEvent>
            <Name>FC_Captor_Old_Unwilling_Whore</Name>
            <Text>One of your guards comes in:"My Lord, the brothel keeper says {CAPTIVE_NAME} has refused to see customers since you left her here". </Text>
            <BackgroundName>Town_01</BackgroundName>
            <NotificationName>brothel_notification</NotificationName>
            <MultipleRestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>Captor</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>CaptiveIsHero</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroGenderIsFemale</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroIsProstitute</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>PlayerOwnsBrothelInSettlement</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>LocationPartyInTown</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            </MultipleRestrictedListOfFlags>
            <Options>
                <Option>
                    <Order>0</Order>
                    <MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
                        <RestrictedListOfConsequences>Continue</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
                    </MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
                    <OptionText>"Bring her to me"...</OptionText>
                    <TriggerEvents>
                        <TriggerEvent>
                            <EventName>FC_Captor_Old_Unwilling_Whore_01</EventName>
                            <EventWeight>5</EventWeight>
                        </TriggerEvent>
                        <TriggerEvent>
                            <EventName>FC_Captor_Old_Unwilling_Whore_02</EventName>
                            <EventWeight>5</EventWeight>
                        </TriggerEvent>
                    </TriggerEvents>
                </Option>
                <Option>
                    <Order>1</Order>
                    <MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
                        <RestrictedListOfConsequences>Continue</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
                    </MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
                    <OptionText>"I don't have time right now".</OptionText>
                </Option>
            </Options>
        <ReqCustomCode>true</ReqCustomCode>
        <SexualContent>true</SexualContent>
        <WeightedChanceOfOccuring>20</WeightedChanceOfOccuring>
        <ReqHeroMinAge>40</ReqHeroMinAge>
    </CEEvent>

Thank you.

PS: The Heroes I want to trigger this event are of course the ones in the Brothel not in the Player's Party.

Edited by GamerzZ
On 1/29/2023 at 5:49 AM, jgvtmcxihxvtghzpzz said:

For save games that are throwing

Type: System.IndexOutOfRangeException
Source: TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem
CallStack:
1. at int TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Roster.TroopRoster.AddToCountsAtIndex(int index, int countChange, int woundedCountChange, int xpChange, bool removeDepleted)

Important that it's IndexOutOfRangeException and not NullReferenceException.

You can follow these instructions to patch your game.
https://pastebin.com/L69V7zYd

This is for V1.0.2. Changes are lines (in pastebin), 38-39, 54, 124-138.

Source: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/688?tab=posts

If it's NullReferenceException then you can try

MOD BUG FIX - related to custom culture and changing culture mod : Bannerlord (reddit.com)

Or follow the pastebin instructions above and replace lines 125 to 138 with

catch (NullReferenceException)
			{
				InformationManager.DisplayMessage(new InformationMessage(string.Format("Caught NullReferenceException")));
			}

Thank you, the "IndexOutOfRangeException" solution worked flawlessly for me, very much appreciated for this share.

On 1/29/2023 at 1:49 PM, jgvtmcxihxvtghzpzz said:

CallStack:
1. at int TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Roster.TroopRoster.AddToCountsAtIndex(int index, int countChange, int woundedCountChange, int xpChange, bool removeDepleted)

MOD BUG FIX - related to custom culture and changing culture mod : Bannerlord (reddit.com)

{
				InformationManager.DisplayMessage(new InformationMessage(string.Format("Caught NullReferenceException")));
			}

It works for 1.03 too. Thanks for sharing.

Edited by Valdys
On 1/29/2023 at 4:49 AM, jgvtmcxihxvtghzpzz said:

CallStack:

{
			}

At last a fix for my issue. Glad I found this thread. I had loads of crashing save games on my previous play through so I started a new one with the same mods but made a rule not to either accept any troops from captivity event scenes or accept any captive scenes as prisoners. But where's the fun in that. I'll implement this fix and hopefully I can then start staffing my brothels with characters rather than troops plus have some fun with them too..

On 2/24/2023 at 10:02 PM, sss1sss11 said:

Fixed file for version 1.03

Replace by Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client

TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.dll 3.99 MB · 11 downloads

Thanks for this. I had a go at the pastehub fix but wasn't sure I'd got it right so this file is a massive help.

I then got a ransom related crash so have also installed the ConsiderRansomPrisoner Workaround at Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

3 hours ago, notsubutai said:

Thanks for this. I had a go at the pastehub fix but wasn't sure I'd got it right so this file is a massive help.

I then got a ransom related crash so have also installed the ConsiderRansomPrisoner Workaround at Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

In any case, as the person above correctly said, there will be a lot of failures. I think it's better to wait for the mod to be fixed.

On 1/28/2023 at 10:49 PM, jgvtmcxihxvtghzpzz said:

CallStack:

{
			}

thanks for saving my save i couldnt find this anywhere

2 hours ago, asdfmovie666 said:

Shit I left the keep updated on and now it always crash on start. Anyway to roll back? -.-

If you're on the Steam version, yes. From your Steam library right click Bannerlord and then click Properties. Click the Betas tab and change "None" to "v1.0.3 - v1.0.3"