@BadListener

I downloaded your latest version CaptivityEventsV1.2.2.1100.zip for the latest BL beta available for download v1.2.0. 

Your statment above lists Beta 1.2.2 and 1.2.3: "Latest Stable (1.1.5) and Beta (1.2.3/1.2.2) please download the correct version though."

Steam only shows beta versions up to 1.2.0.  Will CE1.2.2.1100 still work with beta 1.2.0?

6 hours ago, GamerzZ said:

@BadListener

I downloaded your latest version CaptivityEventsV1.2.2.1100.zip for the latest BL beta available for download v1.2.0. 

Your statment above lists Beta 1.2.2 and 1.2.3: "Latest Stable (1.1.5) and Beta (1.2.3/1.2.2) please download the correct version though."

Steam only shows beta versions up to 1.2.0.  Will CE1.2.2.1100 still work with beta 1.2.0?

My understanding is that if you're on Steam and connected to the internet (to check for updates), the beta that Steam calls 1.2.0 is in fact 1.2.3.

TaleWorlds has started giving hotfixed betas their own version numbers. That is, a hotfix to 1.2.1 makes it "1.2.2" and not "1.2.1 with hotfix". 

But I don't think these updates are appearing correctly in Steam. Steam just calls it 1.2.0 with several hotfixes.

And AFAIK there is currently no way to return to 1.2.0/1.2.1/1.2.2 once you've downloaded 1.2.3, since Steam is treating these as "outdated" versions of 1.2.0.

21 hours ago, SeranaUser said:

My understanding is that if you're on Steam and connected to the internet (to check for updates), the beta that Steam calls 1.2.0 is in fact 1.2.3.

TaleWorlds has started giving hotfixed betas their own version numbers. That is, a hotfix to 1.2.1 makes it "1.2.2" and not "1.2.1 with hotfix". 

But I don't think these updates are appearing correctly in Steam. Steam just calls it 1.2.0 with several hotfixes.

And AFAIK there is currently no way to return to 1.2.0/1.2.1/1.2.2 once you've downloaded 1.2.3, since Steam is treating these as "outdated" versions of 1.2.0.

So the most recent CE version is compatible with the "beta 1.2.0" which is in fact beta 1.2.3!

Thank you. 

On 7/20/2023 at 3:18 AM, icehaku said:

Is there any way to choose who who are sold to? Either through console or something?

Slaves don't choose their masters doing that basically invalidates the role play aspect of the mod might as well make a mod where you become a concubine of the lord you want a child with

Hey man, thanks for the mod! Question though: I'm playing as a male and been noticing that I'm not really getting that many events (vanilla CE and mods included). Is that because I'm male or is it a bug/wrong installation? I'm getting like 50 events or something max. And I only need CERequired in the ModuleLoader file, correct? Thanks!

@BadListener

Hi there,

It seems there is an issue with the "StripHero" command, the one that allows us to change prisoners' clothes since the BL update to 1.2.0.

Whenever I use it, it freezes the game. It does not actually CTD, just freezes until I go back to Steam and stop the game from there. No crash report is generated.

Would it be possible to look into it?

Thank you so much.

Is an abortion function working? (1.1.5ver)

I tried <RestrictedListOfConsequences>Abort</RestrictedListOfConsequences>, but nothing changed.

<Options>
            <Option>
                <Order>0</Order>
                <MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
                    <RestrictedListOfConsequences>Abort</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
                </MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
                <OptionText>You have an abortion.</OptionText>
            </Option>
        </Options>

• 2 weeks later...

If you do get to integrate with the homestead mod, you just get ye olde SoTT again, fuck I loved that mod in warband, you could fuck/get fucked in a nearby hill while your troops massacred the enemy, it scratched a certain itch no other mod on any other game did. SoTT doesn't exist anymore, just the censored version remains.