On 6/26/2021 at 4:22 AM, Celedhring said:

For 1029,  do you think you could include some conversations with lord/ladies possibly leading to erotic encounters?  High opinion, certain traits, with the possibility of pregnancy.  Maybe an option to become a concubine if the man is already married.    The reason is that Bannerlord is very thin in the RP department when it comes to lords/ladies of the same realm and friendly/neutral kingdoms...maybe expand on that? 

Yeah I'm talking about adultery.  His/her spouse might get a negative opinion hit against you if you get caught or word gets out that you're shtupping his/her significant other. 

I think adultery is the wrong word here.

When I look at history, "adultery" was (in royal contexts) a treasonous offence where someone not of the royal line tried to get the king's wife pregnant. The treason seems to be about trying to break into the royal line through heredity.

But history also records concepts like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_and_British_royal_mistress where words like "treason" and/or "adultery" were not used (maybe they were used by people representing opposed governments, but we do not have a lot of records about that kind of thing).

Adultery just means having sex with somebody else's spouse. It is completely appropriate in that context. Messing with things that belonged to a member of royalty was always a dumb idea in general, but that's another matter. They'll definitely try to throw the book at you, too, but it's still an act of adultery. From etymonline, as they tend to touch on older usages:

image.png.bf2c6d65cdde51b73d10ab7821a81b16.png

And yes, a mistress was also an adulteress, no matter if courtiers and the like were more polite regarding the people in good graces of the powerful.

Edited by SexDwarf2250
1 hour ago, Darkening Demise said:

A good quality nude mod is on nexus: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/3061

We're getting closer and closer.

Very nice and the author said its the first mod he has made. That's very impressive!

I would love to see a mod where I could take my female captives, strip them of their clothes and make them fight in a tournament with swords and spears to the death while I spectate. Is that a possibility? AM I NOT ENTERTAINED??

I love this website because I can request all my dark fantasies and instead of calling me a perverted creepy loser weirdo, you guys are right there with me thinking it would be a cool idea xD

Edited by zentg
18 hours ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

Adultery just means having sex with somebody else's spouse....

That's certainly the current meaning.

But linguistic drift has always been a thing, and has been especially prevalent with words relating to sexual issues.

Also, Bannerlords focuses on historical settings.

1 hour ago, sen4mi said:

That's certainly the current meaning.

But linguistic drift has always been a thing, and has been especially prevalent with words relating to sexual issues.

Yeah, hence why I quoted etymonline which shows no evidence at all of what you are saying. Even the French word it derived from (avoutrer) in the 14th century already meant "person (usually a man) guilty of adultery." I'm looking at a document in 1699 where it still clearly has the meaning of extramarital intercourse.

1 hour ago, sen4mi said:

Also, Bannerlords focuses on historical settings.

Even had there been a time when adultery would not have been accurate in describing that situation, Bannerlord is still written in modern english. This means adultery is an appropriate word to use either way.

Edited by SexDwarf2250
On 7/9/2021 at 4:19 PM, sen4mi said:

I think adultery is the wrong word here.

When I look at history, "adultery" was (in royal contexts) a treasonous offence where someone not of the royal line tried to get the king's wife pregnant. The treason seems to be about trying to break into the royal line through heredity.

But history also records concepts like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_and_British_royal_mistress where words like "treason" and/or "adultery" were not used (maybe they were used by people representing opposed governments, but we do not have a lot of records about that kind of thing).

I'm just gonna point you towards one of Edward III's sons - John of Gaunt and Katherine Swynford.  Their bastard children - the Beauforts were originally barred from the line of succession for the English throne.  That was later overturned.  And it was Henry Tudor who declared himself the king of England through the lineage of his grandmother, Margaret Beaufort after defeating the last Plantagenet king - Richard III at Bosworth. 

He however was well aware of the weakness of his claim and subquesently married Elizabeth of York,  Edward IV's eldest daughter to create the Tudor dynasty. 

An earlier king, Henry IV was a son of John of Gaunt as well and enjoyed Beaufort support in overthrowing Edward, the Black Prince's legitimate heir - Richard II and thus creating the Lancastrian dynasty that'd end with the Wars of the Roses in 1483 with the defeat of Henry VI - the grandson of Henry IV - the creator of the House of Lancaster. 

James Scott, the Duke of Monmouth is another example of a bastard child (by James II) who tried to push his claim on the throne - was executed after his defeat at Sedgemoor. 

Adultery was pretty prevalent among medieval (and even later) monarchs and lords..less so for women as noblemen tended to have greater latitude for adultery than noblewomen. 

But then adultery goes far in the past well beyond this point.  Even Julius Caesar was known to have seduced the wives of his political opponents in order to humiliate his rivals. That's the reason his soldiers sang that song about putting away your wives when Caesar was in town(!)  No accident that one of his mistresses was Servilia - the mother of Brutus. Same Brutus who later murdered him in the Senate and triggering the famous phrase "Et tu, Brutus?" 

And let's not get started on Charles II - the Merry Monarch. 

Edited by Celedhring
17 hours ago, Celedhring said:

I'm just gonna point you towards nice stuff

I am so sad to have to point out the fact that: honestly and without any layer of irony.

I love learning these type of facts in this forum.

I love the mod so much and it provides something the prisoner/captivity system truly needs, but have there been thoughts toward making it more immersive and changing a lord's behavior depending on their traits?  Like a lord with positive traits(especially merciful and honest) will generally treat you well and rape/slavery events won't trigger,  while ones with negative traits(especially cruel and devious) will be a complete asshole and rape you repeatedly and let their men do it and sell you into slavery etc?  

Might just be me but there's just something really off about getting raped and turned into a sex slave by guys with 3+ positive traits like Lasand, Sein, and Rozhivol.

Edited by Stncold

CrashEvent.htm CrashEventarena.htm CrashPointEvent.htm 1.6.0 1029 and also:

One of the problems since 1.5.10 and 1.6.0  has remained when you go on a mission to protect a friend. Then after it the game does not see the mouse.

In the sense that you cannot enter any settlement or attack the enemy, but simply run after them in circles.

To get rid of this bug, you need to surrender every time. Lose the battle.

I almost forgot and the prisoner's clothes cannot be changed, the player's bag opens instead of the prisoner.

Edited by xao69

Game ver: 1.6.0 

• Version  1029
  • Date uploaded 22 Jul 2021, 2:34AM

Crash when a child is born from a captive.

Download log

Outer exception callstack:at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.EducationCampaignBehavior.CreateStage2(Hero child)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.EducationCampaignBehavior.GetStage(Hero child, ChildAgeState state)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.EducationCampaignBehavior.DoEducationUntil(Hero child, ChildAgeState childAgeState)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.EducationCampaignBehavior.OnDailyTick()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec list)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.DailyTick()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.DailyTick()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.DailyTick(MBCampaignEvent campaignEvent, Object[] delegateParams)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MBCampaignEvent.RunHandlers(Object[] delegateParams)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MBCampaignEvent.CheckUpdate()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignPeriodicEventManager.SignalPeriodicEvents()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.Tick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.RealTick(Single realDt)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MapState.OnMapModeTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MapState.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.Game.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch10(Module this, Single dt)

ChildAgeStateEvent.htm

Edited by xao69
add log file
11 hours ago, xao69 said:

Game ver: 1.6.0 

• Version  1029
  • Date uploaded 22 Jul 2021, 2:34AM

Crash when a child is born from a captive.

Hide contents

Download log

Outer exception callstack:at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.EducationCampaignBehavior.CreateStage2(Hero child)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.EducationCampaignBehavior.GetStage(Hero child, ChildAgeState state)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.EducationCampaignBehavior.DoEducationUntil(Hero child, ChildAgeState childAgeState)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.EducationCampaignBehavior.OnDailyTick()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec list)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.DailyTick()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.DailyTick()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.DailyTick(MBCampaignEvent campaignEvent, Object[] delegateParams)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MBCampaignEvent.RunHandlers(Object[] delegateParams)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MBCampaignEvent.CheckUpdate()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignPeriodicEventManager.SignalPeriodicEvents()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.Tick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.RealTick(Single realDt)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MapState.OnMapModeTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MapState.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.Game.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch10(Module this, Single dt)

ChildAgeStateEvent.htm 165.9 kB · 3 downloads

Are you sure you downloaded the latest version, this was fixed on the latest upload on LL.

55 minutes ago, BadListener said:

Are you sure you downloaded the latest version, this was fixed on the latest upload on LL.

Yes, I downloaded the latest version of the mod.
Specifically specifying the download date.
The error occurs if you are caught and impregnated.
And the child was born when the character was in captivity.

Ok I'll reinstall and check this point again.

So far, I can draw your attention to the fact that the prisoners' escape modifier does not work and they still escape.

That is, even activating the cheat mode disabling the escape does not help to avoid the prisoner escape event.

Edited by xao69

skill slave crash level 1000+-

Outer exception callstack:
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.GameComponents.DefaultCharacterDevelopmentModel.GetXpRequiredForSkillLevel(Int32 skillLevel)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.HeroDeveloper.GetSkillXpProgress(SkillObject skill)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.HeroDeveloper.AfterLoad()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Hero.AfterLoad()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignObjectManager.CampaignObjectType`1.AfterLoad()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignObjectManager.AfterLoad()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.OnGameLoaded(CampaignGameStarter starter)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.DoLoadingForGameType(GameTypeLoadingStates gameTypeLoadingState, GameTypeLoadingStates& nextState)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameType.DoLoadingForGameType()
at SandBox.SandBoxGameManager.DoLoadingForGameManager(GameManagerLoadingSteps gameManagerLoadingStep, GameManagerLoadingSteps& nextStep)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.DoLoadingForGameManager()
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.GameLoadingState.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch1(Module this, Single dt)

skillLevelEvent.htm

On 7/26/2021 at 5:55 PM, xao69 said:

Ok I'll reinstall and check this point again.

So far, I can draw your attention to the fact that the prisoners' escape modifier does not work and they still escape.

That is, even activating the cheat mode disabling the escape does not help to avoid the prisoner escape event.

prisoners' escape modifier is made for default escape mechanics of the game as in non-events, (must be enabled and set to 0). Player's party and Garrison are enabled by default and set to 0. Also requires no other mod to overwrite the default escape mechanisms of the game.

To change the escape modifier of the events requires you to customize the settings in CE Custom Events for the specific escape events.

On 7/26/2021 at 7:53 PM, xao69 said:

When a player joins another kingdom to a clan through captivity, a crash occurs.

crashcampaignEvent.htm 164.54 kB · 1 download

Known Issue

On 7/26/2021 at 8:33 PM, xao69 said:

skill slave crash level 1000+-

Hide contents

Outer exception callstack:
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.SandBox.GameComponents.DefaultCharacterDevelopmentModel.GetXpRequiredForSkillLevel(Int32 skillLevel)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.HeroDeveloper.GetSkillXpProgress(SkillObject skill)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.HeroDeveloper.AfterLoad()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Hero.AfterLoad()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignObjectManager.CampaignObjectType`1.AfterLoad()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignObjectManager.AfterLoad()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.OnGameLoaded(CampaignGameStarter starter)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.DoLoadingForGameType(GameTypeLoadingStates gameTypeLoadingState, GameTypeLoadingStates& nextState)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameType.DoLoadingForGameType()
at SandBox.SandBoxGameManager.DoLoadingForGameManager(GameManagerLoadingSteps gameManagerLoadingStep, GameManagerLoadingSteps& nextStep)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.DoLoadingForGameManager()
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.GameLoadingState.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch1(Module this, Single dt)

skillLevelEvent.htm 163.9 kB · 0 downloads

Will investigate those.

23 hours ago, BadListener said:

prisoners' escape modifier is made for default escape mechanics of the game as in non-events, (must be enabled and set to 0). Player's party and Garrison are enabled by default and set to 0. Also requires no other mod to overwrite the default escape mechanisms of the game.

To change the escape modifier of the events requires you to customize the settings in CE Custom Events for the specific escape events.

Known Issue

Will investigate those.

Thank you very much for your reply!

2: On 7/27/2021 at 2:53 AM, xao69 said:

Known Issue

I noticed that in the encyclopedia the player is, as it were, listed in two clans: the old and the new.

Or comrades, family, children, remain in the old clan.

There is a mod for marriage and with it you could go to another clan by marrying the clan leader.