@BadListener, seems to be some problems with Pregnancy, getting this error from LogFileFC.txt.

[spoiler[

9/6/2021 8:43:22 PM -- Added Angel's Pregnancy
9/6/2021 8:49:45 PM -- Incorrect ConsequenceCompanions heroSelected: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: source
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.Contains[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, TSource value, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer)
   at CaptivityEvents.Events.CECompanionSystem.ConsequenceForceMarry(Companion companion, Hero hero)
   at CaptivityEvents.Events.CECompanionSystem.ConsequenceCompanions(CharacterObject hero, PartyBase party)
[/spoiler]

@BadListener, just a question for the BattleSettings Ref="City", if the spawned npc did not die during the battle how can we kill or get rid of the npc after the battle event, just noticed that for the city settings if left alive the npc will spawn outside the town it was spawned and cause the game to ctd as the game is not able to handle this npc.

please refer to this thread for more info on this, thanks.

edit: stolen gear causing game to ctd, disabling it and capture event works.

Edited by Whizkid
2 hours ago, Whizkid said:

@BadListener, just a question for the BattleSettings Ref="City", if the spawned npc did not die during the battle how can we kill or get rid of the npc after the battle event, just noticed that for the city settings if left alive the npc will spawn outside the town it was spawned and cause the game to ctd as the game is not able to handle this npc.

please refer to this thread for more info on this, thanks.

edit: stolen gear causing game to ctd, disabling it and capture event works.

will just it out just came back

14 hours ago, Whizkid said:

@BadListener, seems to be some problems with Pregnancy, getting this error from LogFileFC.txt.

[spoiler[

9/6/2021 8:43:22 PM -- Added Angel's Pregnancy
9/6/2021 8:49:45 PM -- Incorrect ConsequenceCompanions heroSelected: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: source
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.Contains[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, TSource value, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer)
   at CaptivityEvents.Events.CECompanionSystem.ConsequenceForceMarry(Companion companion, Hero hero)
   at CaptivityEvents.Events.CECompanionSystem.ConsequenceCompanions(CharacterObject hero, PartyBase party)
[/spoiler]

This is coming from an event with a companion consequence that fails, forcemarry specifically which sounds like null 

not coming from pregnancy.

5 hours ago, BadListener said:

will just it out just came back

glad u are back need to fix some issues with the city battle scene,, as this differs from the regular battle scene i.e. city happens with town battle scene and regular happens with the troops battle scene, unfortunately for the city battle scene when the player is defeated the spawned npc from the city scene, appears outside of the town it was spawned at and caused the game to ctd, as the game does not know how to handle the city npc when it's spawned outside into the open world.

I tested this when i won during the city battle scene there was no crashes, i then changed the city battle scene to the regular battle scene and lost, again no crash.

hopefully this can be address, also can i confirm that this mod will spawn npc's that fathered a female player child into the player's town keep, as in my game there were alot of spawned npc appearing at my main town, just not sure if its from ce/tb or primae noctis.

28 minutes ago, BadListener said:

This is coming from an event with a companion consequence that fails, forcemarry specifically which sounds like null 

not coming from pregnancy.

yea its pretty hard to track down the problem, i think i might had found the problem as there were some null events from tb which i had fixed, but is it possible for your mod to check for syntax errors i know ce does some checks if events are not formatted correctly, but how about events when certain parameters arent passed e.g. refer: hero, what happens will it select a random npc or will it default to which ever it was pointed too or will this cause a problem if the xlm did not specify?

e.g. 

<SkillsToLevel>
                    <Skill Id="Charm" ByXP="250" /> <-- missing refer to Hero or Captor, if this is the case what gets or who gets selected?

</SkillsToLevel>

or

<SkillsRequired>
                    <SkillRequired Id="Roguery" Min="30"/> <-- missing refer to Hero or Captor, if this is the case what gets or who gets selected?
                </SkillsRequired>

also is the order important when trying to pass these paramters e.g.  <SkillRequired Id="Roguery" Min="30" Ref="Hero"/> vs  <SkillRequired Id="Roguery" Ref="Hero" Min="30"/>, i would think it should not matter but good to know.

@BadListener, have a question for ceevents

e.g.

<CEEvent>
        <Name>XXXX</Name>
        <Text>{=XXXX</Text>
        <BackgroundName>XXXX</BackgroundName>
        <NotificationName>XXXX</NotificationName>
        <MultipleRestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>XXXX</RestrictedListOfFlags>
        </MultipleRestrictedListOfFlags>

----Add a function to randomise select of order 1, 2 ,3 ------

<Pick Orders Random>

<Click me to auto select Orders>

<Pick Orders Random>

--------------------------------------------------------------

<Options>
            <Option>
                <Order>1</Order>
                <MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
                    <RestrictedListOfConsequences>XXXX</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
                </MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
                <OptionText>XXXXX</OptionText>
                <TraitsToLevel>
                    <Trait Id=XXXX />
                </TraitsToLevel>
                <TriggerEventName>XXXXX</TriggerEventName>
            </Option>
            <Option>
                <Order>2</Order>
                    <RestrictedListOfConsequences>Continue</RestrictedListOfConsequences>

<OptionText>{=DefaultCaptorEventsFemale3}That seems rather cruel...</OptionText>
            </Option>
            <Option>
                <Order>3</Order>
                    <RestrictedListOfConsequences>Continue</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
                <OptionText>{=DefaultCaptorEventsFemale52}Release a group of prisoners instead.</OptionText>
                <TriggerEventName>CE_captor_female_bolton_one_next_free</TriggerEventName>
            </Option>
        </Options>

<ReqCustomCode>true</ReqCustomCode>
        <SexualContent>false</SexualContent>
        <EscapeChance>10</EscapeChance>
        <WeightedChanceOfOccuring>20</WeightedChanceOfOccuring>
        <ReqHeroMinAge>18</ReqHeroMinAge>
    </CEEvent>

is there a function that i can add to randomise the selection of Order 1, Order 2 and Order 3, instead of allowing the player to pick the Options 1,2 or 3.

@BadListener, is there any checks from CE mod to prevent skills or traits experience from going above 1000 or below -1000? as I realised slaverytotal can easily hit this due to event triggering alot after capture.

Can I set the max values for this and not allow the mod to go beyond these values.

The reason why I am asking is because once any skill values breach the 1000 the save game is broken, tested this myself and confirmed by this mod.

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/16

DISCLAIMER
I'm not responsible with your corrupted save files and game files, use at your own risk.
I recommend to use this with new campaign or at least back up your unmodded save file.
The game doesn't like large number for skill level, I tested with 1000 and the save file was broken.
I tried with 300 for each skills, so far I don't see any problem even with all perks unlocked.

Hi all! There is an idea to take female captives as prey when raiding a village (add the option "take female captives" when raiding) and use them to raise morale in the party (+2 or 5 morale per 1 person; when they are given to the troops, they disappear from the party). Is it possible to implement this?

On 9/7/2021 at 11:50 AM, Whizkid said:

@BadListener, is there any checks from CE mod to prevent skills or traits experience from going above 1000 or below -1000? as I realised slaverytotal can easily hit this due to event triggering alot after capture.

Can I set the max values for this and not allow the mod to go beyond these values.

The reason why I am asking is because once any skill values breach the 1000 the save game is broken, tested this myself and confirmed by this mod.

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/16

Reveal hidden contents

DISCLAIMER
I'm not responsible with your corrupted save files and game files, use at your own risk.
I recommend to use this with new campaign or at least back up your unmodded save file.
The game doesn't like large number for skill level, I tested with 1000 and the save file was broken.
I tried with 300 for each skills, so far I don't see any problem even with all perks unlocked.

image.png.6340a8b8dba988db9eef03d735de2778.png

You will probably get to me faster on discord.

5 hours ago, BadListener said:

image.png.6340a8b8dba988db9eef03d735de2778.png

You will probably get to me faster on discord.

what i am trying to say is that the game is pretty picking on skills, when playing if values are over 1000 the game still functions, but when it's baked into the safe and value stored is over 1000, the game will not load, is there any check or how does your mod handle values over 1000 or below 1000 so as to prevent corrupted save files.

8 hours ago, Whizkid said:

what i am trying to say is that the game is pretty picking on skills, when playing if values are over 1000 the game still functions, but when it's baked into the safe and value stored is over 1000, the game will not load, is there any check or how does your mod handle values over 1000 or below 1000 so as to prevent corrupted save files.

You quoted the code that prevents over 1000 skill values. :P

If the value tries to go above 999, it manually sets back down to 999, thereby preventing them from causing problems.

4 hours ago, Schmee said:

You quoted the code that prevents over 1000 skill values. :P

If the value tries to go above 999, it manually sets back down to 999, thereby preventing them from causing problems.

just checking if this is the case, if values goes out of bounds any program will crash and save games are usually the ones affected...

18 hours ago, BadListener said:

Double check you have verified the integrity of the game files, because you are missing an entire helper, make sure no mod overwrote the settlement helper of the native game.

Iäve verified integrity twice, only mods i have are this and mcm and its requirements. Double checking the integrity however

10 minutes ago, Spiders_Venom said:

still getting the error after re-installing the game

image.png.bef32489ef10ee288b0f717a1480a6a2.png

Also getting this error at launch, same thing happens on the previous two betas available:

image.png.17fa0fd425b6e181017156a4562800eb.png

image.png

i am using beta 1.6.2 for both ce and bannerlord, perhaps u should try bannerlord 1.6.2 beta too.