15 minutes ago, transfer said:

Figured it out, I believe - I'd misunderstood the {?DAYS} declaration, thinking it was a variable declaration instead of a conditional declaration, so I removed the matching {?} and {\?} without realizing it would confuse the hell out of your scripts. Should be fixed in 0.1.4, but LMK if you have any more trouble after a reinstall. (It's probably necessary to reinstall both unless you're using a mod manager because I've changed the way the waitingevents work so that it no longer overwrites the default waiting events file). Sorry for the trouble!

Found the issue with the outside settlements waiting menus anyways currently fixing it

Hello, just a small remark/question/suggestion, i was trying to make events for the travelling party, involving interaction between troops and/or player.

i saw that

<!-- New: ReqTroops && ReqCaptives -->
<xs:element ref="ReqTroopsAbove" minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element ref="ReqTroopsBelow" minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element ref="ReqCaptivesAbove" minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element ref="ReqCaptivesBelow" minOccurs="0" />

which is great but misses gender specification

could add :

<xs:element ref="ReqFemaleTroopsAbove" minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element ref="ReqFemaleTroopsBelow" minOccurs="0" />
and

<xs:element ref="ReqMaleTroopsAbove" minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element ref="ReqMaleTroopsBelow" minOccurs="0" />

Does this troop counter includes companions ?

EDIT : Oh and why not a flag for wounded troops too ?

Cheers :)

I am using 1.4.0.61 of this mod and the stable bannerlord, and when I visit a brothel the game crashes. (This also happened to me under 1.4.0.6.)

However, if I become a prostitute and leave, and then visit the brothel, the game does not crash. (So I suspect either (*) something is not being initialized properly, or (*) there's an event chain that triggers on visiting a brothel which does not happen for characters who have been prostitutes.)

I have double checked that this happens without any of this mod's addons. I am very reluctant to try the beta bannerlord.

12 hours ago, Ambrothos said:

Hello, just a small remark/question/suggestion, i was trying to make events for the travelling party, involving interaction between troops and/or player.

i saw that

<!-- New: ReqTroops && ReqCaptives -->
<xs:element ref="ReqTroopsAbove" minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element ref="ReqTroopsBelow" minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element ref="ReqCaptivesAbove" minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element ref="ReqCaptivesBelow" minOccurs="0" />

which is great but misses gender specification

could add :

<xs:element ref="ReqFemaleTroopsAbove" minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element ref="ReqFemaleTroopsBelow" minOccurs="0" />
and

<xs:element ref="ReqMaleTroopsAbove" minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element ref="ReqMaleTroopsBelow" minOccurs="0" />

Does this troop counter includes companions ?

EDIT : Oh and why not a flag for wounded troops too ?

Cheers :)

Sounds good and it should include companions.

3 hours ago, sen4mi said:

I am using 1.4.0.61 of this mod and the stable bannerlord, and when I visit a brothel the game crashes. (This also happened to me under 1.4.0.6.)

However, if I become a prostitute and leave, and then visit the brothel, the game does not crash. (So I suspect either (*) something is not being initialized properly, or (*) there's an event chain that triggers on visiting a brothel which does not happen for characters who have been prostitutes.)

I have double checked that this happens without any of this mod's addons. I am very reluctant to try the beta bannerlord.

Do you have companions with you?

21 hours ago, CrimsonOmegaLance said:

I don't see the menu appearing in-game. How do I know which offending mod that I have is causing the menu issue? Is there a way to figure how by checking files or do I just need to start removing mods and see when it works? 

Are you talking about modlib settings? Any mod that hasn't been updated with the latest modlib since april 28th

I crash when attempting to use .1, .0 loads fine. No other mods, unzipped out of the box.

On the .0 version, settings don't work even though I have modlib installed.

Weird.

EDIT:

So mixed gender troops mod breaks the mod menu for this mod. It was updated in may, so I'm not sure why.

EDIT:

If you disable the mod options joint menu it works, I guess.

52 minutes ago, dienow said:

I crash when attempting to use .1, .0 loads fine. No other mods, unzipped out of the box.

On the .0 version, settings don't work even though I have modlib installed.

Weird.

EDIT:

So mixed gender troops mod breaks the mod menu for this mod. It was updated in may, so I'm not sure why.

EDIT:

If you disable the mod options joint menu it works, I guess.

what's the crash say?

Hey I got a little problem. I got your mod (Version 1.4.1) and the latest ModLib and nothing crashes but everytime I try to do an event or get captured it does nothing and throws me out of captivity.I looked at the Mod Log and it says "Loaded CESettings: Extra Event Logs are disabled enable them through settings." How do I do that? Any Idea how to get it to work properly?

If i want the player to wait in place for a while do i need a specialized waiting menu or can i hijack an already existing one?  The idea is that i want to give the player the chance to organize a feast for his/her war party to improve morale.  But i'd like for it to take some time between choices and be done on the road rather than in town.

6 hours ago, Fireflame said:

I need help, i have only captivity events (when lose in battle)  and non-sexual ones.  just "you earn/lost 200 gold/10 morale" and noghing more, no brothel events .. nothing.  I`m using beta 1.4.1 and 1.4.1.61 

Check your settings and go to the city or get captives. This mod is way better when you play as a female character as prostitution for males requires using someone else's events.

9 hours ago, TheLizzMan said:

Hey I got a little problem. I got your mod (Version 1.4.1) and the latest ModLib and nothing crashes but everytime I try to do an event or get captured it does nothing and throws me out of captivity.I looked at the Mod Log and it says "Loaded CESettings: Extra Event Logs are disabled enable them through settings." How do I do that? Any Idea how to get it to work properly?

Are you playing with someone under 18? That's the behaviour it does if it cannot detect player age.

Enable the logs in modlib under other settings.

On 6/1/2020 at 6:12 PM, BadListener said:

That's what causes the crash currently if you have companions in your party and you visit the brothel.

I would like to understand this issue.

Can you tell us anything about why it happens and/or how much effort would be involved in various concepts of fixing it?

On 5/31/2020 at 4:56 PM, CrimsonOmegaLance said:

I don't see the menu appearing in-game. How do I know which offending mod that I have is causing the menu issue? Is there a way to figure how by checking files or do I just need to start removing mods and see when it works? 

From my experience it's your mod order. I had the same problem until i started re-ordering my mods and what i found is that mod configuration menu v3 is at the top and modlib is right below storymode then captivity events seems to work for me. Just try changing the order of your mods and if you got it right you'll see the mod options appear. Write down the order for future updates since the game is still early access so the next update to the will most likely destroy your mods.

11 hours ago, BadListener said:

Are you playing with someone under 18? That's the behaviour it does if it cannot detect player age.

Enable the logs in modlib under other settings.

Could be. So bumping the age up to 18 should fix the problem, I'll try that. And thank you very much ~~~