Hi, I found that when I want to visit the brothel, my game will crash. I don't know whether it is problem of language, because before the hotfix, in English version, it was normal. But now, using the Chinese version, it crash.

1 hour ago, hzhou35 said:

Hi, I found that when I want to visit the brothel, my game will crash. I don't know whether it is problem of language, because before the hotfix, in English version, it was normal. But now, using the Chinese version, it crash.

BL mentioned earlier that this occurs when you have companions in your party.

To get around the issue for now some users have reported that if you first volunteer to become  a prostitute, the game stops crashing when you subsequently visit the brothel, so you could try that.

So... I tried a fresh game, where I just went solo and visited brothels and talked to people there to pick up trade rumors.

After about half a dozen visits, when I enter a brothel, there's no map and I am just falling.

So it feels like something is not being initialized properly, I think?

Edit: Also, on equipment recovery quests after being captured (I have just been running solo, and surrendering for combat), I get this:

"I know your name... ERROR: COMMENT_STRING_MAIN variable has not been set before."

10 hours ago, transfer said:

BL mentioned earlier that this occurs when you have companions in your party.

To get around the issue for now some users have reported that if you first volunteer to become  a prostitute, the game stops crashing when you subsequently visit the brothel, so you could try that.

It worked, thank you!

2 hours ago, sen4mi said:

So... I tried a fresh game, where I just went solo and visited brothels and talked to people there to pick up trade rumors.

After about half a dozen visits, when I enter a brothel, there's no map and I am just falling.

So it feels like something is not being initialized properly, I think?

Edit: Also, on equipment recovery quests after being captured (I have just been running solo, and surrendering for combat), I get this:

"I know your name... ERROR: COMMENT_STRING_MAIN variable has not been set before."

That is Taleworlds, kinda weird they cannot fetch the player's name automatically.

Allo me again,am I the only one have female poisoner birth issue?

CE: not on the pregnancy  list error

This games pregnancy system is real mystery ,need a list lol

update:if female poisoner get pregnancy and ran away,then child will birth normally.error only happen in players army

1 hour ago, redprinzr said:

I reinstalled a game, all clean and put new version of mod, still get "the application faced a problem." error

make sure the necessary files are unblocked and that your load order is right. (CE tends to go last, defo after modlib)

I'd like to request a few features.  It would be cool to lower or raise relations with nearby notables, especially useful for the DuringRaid events.

As well as the ability to kill (or wound) random soldiers from your party.

And the ability to give yourself extra prisoners.

Hey, for anyone still looking for more events for this mod, i've uploaded a bundle of my events.  Check em out

2 hours ago, B0ukensha said:

I'd like to request a few features.  It would be cool to lower or raise relations with nearby notables, especially useful for the DuringRaid events.

Hey, for anyone still looking for more events for this mod, i've uploaded a bundle of my events.  Check em out

Sure will look into it

2 hours ago, B0ukensha said:

yep, I unlocked everything, tried with fixed launcher, it just I can't use any feature of the mod. I can enter "brothel", but can't make it work as a prostitute or it crashes when char is captured

2 hours ago, Wintermaulz said:

Getting a CTD on game launch, as well as game saying mod is wrong version for game. Running 1.4.1.62 . Folder is unlocked. Tried verifying game and fresh install of  mod, nothing works.

ss+(2020-06-04+at+06.47.51).png

You got the wrong version. 1.4.1 is made for 1.4.1

5 hours ago, B0ukensha said:

Hey awesome ty, I was wondering, I have some events of yours from this thread a ways back and one of them is this BrolaireBranchingEventsUpdated. I notice it's not in those you have on your page , can I add it to yours when I drop them in or is it outdated? I also have a couple that share names with the ones on your download page but I assume they are different in some way now so will delete the older ones unless you say otherwise. Ty for this. 

EDIT- Ignore me im an idiot at times. Different name for the branching event one. Sorry about that.

7 minutes ago, MalGaron said:

I am sking just in case, but does the folder structure somehow affect existing custom events? I assume not, but one can never know.

If the folder structure changes where events are intended to be stored, it will absolutely affect existing events. I'm working on updating my set.

2 hours ago, Raistlin_ said:

Hey awesome ty, I was wondering, I have some events of yours from this thread a ways back and one of them is this BrolaireBranchingEventsUpdated. I notice it's not in those you have on your page , can I add it to yours when I drop them in or is it outdated? I also have a couple that share names with the ones on your download page but I assume they are different in some way now so will delete the older ones unless you say otherwise. Ty for this. 

EDIT- Ignore me im an idiot at times. Different name for the branching event one. Sorry about that.

Yeah. Brolaire is another event someone (brolaire i guess) uploaded on this forum. 

Yes you can always just overwrite the events with the more recent ones.  I'm happy you enjoyed them.

1 hour ago, Carton said:

Do i need to do something to make this load custom modules? No matter how many add on mods I add it always seem to load with the 253 events on startup

Do you, in the Logs folder, see any Logxml text file? or any others?  If so, do share them here.