Prisoner ran away should probably still trigger - no such event exists in TBCaptivityEvents. There's a troop morale event in TBCaptivityEvents that just isn't in zCaptivityEvents, which would explain why that doesn't otherwise trigger. 

5 hours ago, transfer said:

Prisoner ran away should probably still trigger - no such event exists in TBCaptivityEvents. There's a troop morale event in TBCaptivityEvents that just isn't in zCaptivityEvents, which would explain why that doesn't otherwise trigger. 

Yes,I noticed that yesterday.

Reward the troops not part of original Captivity Events

5 hours ago, aerosmei1 said:

CaptivityEventsTest is me being stupid lol

test update:after delete CaptivityEventsTes reinstall 1.4.2.631 ,Manually trigger event like "work in the brothel" or "take prisoner's gear" is working,but still event like "prisoner ran away,mercy or punishment"will never triggered, and if install TBCaptivityEventsExtension then will triggered normally.

ps:Delete the mod config file before reinstall mod also not work

Prisoner ran away requires hero prisoners. please use Captivity.fire_event in console to understand when it should trigger. Those events are under the captor flag.

2 hours ago, Ambrothos said:

Hi, in the joined file a little gift to the event makers, a few images i fotosketched. 

Feel free to use them in any of those events as you see fit.

Please don't use them anywhere else.

if you like the style i'll make more :)

NE_Bro_200611.zip 3.84 MB · 0 downloads

I do appreciate it.  It doesn't really fit the style of the other images i use.  It's very painterly.  I'll likely not use them but they look good in their own right, i'm sure someone will get use out of it.

1 hour ago, B0ukensha said:

I do appreciate it.  It doesn't really fit the style of the other images i use.  It's very painterly.  I'll likely not use them but they look good in their own right, i'm sure someone will get use out of it.

yes i tried more or less to fit to the native style, i first intended to make a brothel event set from those but i doubt it now, so giving out the images as is.

Allo, Am I the only one pregnancy error since today?

Update for 1.41 ,but I think it changed 1.42 too

Beta

Versions

Native: e1.4.2
SandboxCore: e1.4.2
Sandbox: e1.4.2
Storymode: e1.4.2
CustomBattle: e1.4.2

• All fixes above.
  • A crash caused by a stillborn child was resolved.
  • A problem with being unable to name a twin has been fixed.

I knew it.

Ok, I got around to starting a new playthrough and installed the stable game version of this mod again to see if it would load or give logs. I knew I wasn't crazy about not finding the log folders. Inside the zip I see a log folder but after vortex installs it there isn't a log folder for me. After the first crash and no log folder I took it out of the zip and put it inside the captivity events base module folder using the path I was told a page back. After the second crash with a log folder manually placed I checked it and it's empty. Any ideas or things to try? I'm going to start randomly moving captivity events in my load order and see if it fires atm, will post again if it works. Oh I also made sure to delete the config folder in my documents which vortex leaves for some reason.

EDIT- Ok I got it to fire, I put it at the bottom of load order still crashed then the top and it worked.

EDIT-Well I guess putting it above something else has a different problem. All the mcm menus are blank.

34 minutes ago, Raistlin_ said:

Ok, I got around to starting a new playthrough and installed the stable game version of this mod again to see if it would load or give logs. I knew I wasn't crazy about not finding the log folders. Inside the zip I see a log folder but after vortex installs it there isn't a log folder for me. After the first crash and no log folder I took it out of the zip and put it inside the captivity events base module folder using the path I was told a page back. After the second crash with a log folder manually placed I checked it and it's empty. Any ideas or things to try? I'm going to start randomly moving captivity events in my load order and see if it fires atm, will post again if it works. Oh I also made sure to delete the config folder in my documents which vortex leaves for some reason.

EDIT- Ok I got it to fire, I put it at the bottom of load order still crashed then the top and it worked.

EDIT-Well I guess putting it above something else has a different problem. All the mcm menus are blank.

If vortex installs the mods in the regular mod file you should be able to run the game out of vortex right?  Try just playing the game as if you'd installed it manually?

32 minutes ago, B0ukensha said:

If vortex installs the mods in the regular mod file you should be able to run the game out of vortex right?  Try just playing the game as if you'd installed it manually?

I didn't even realize I could launch the game from vortex, I usually install everything then never open again unless I switch anything. I'll try to launch it through vortex see if that works.

EDIT- crashed immediately, though after that I noticed that the load order in vortex is different than the load order with fixed launcher.

EDIT- In addition to not putting a log folder in there it's not placing a config file either, does that only place after a game is started or upon just getting to the main menu once normally?

EDIT- I just put the old config file back in and am playing on with the new version for stable. Hopefully there aren't options from the new version i'm missing out on.

On 6/8/2020 at 2:15 PM, aerosmei1 said:

Will ,this is new.

1.4.2.63 newest update remove old install new,and something like "reward troops" event never tiggered.

Am I do something wrong?

And if I go to the brothel will be jailed.

allo-1.jpg

hello where can i dowload the Defaut captivity events please because on nexus when i install he's removed by sexlab captivuty when i install

1 hour ago, Dean36 said:

hello where can i dowload the Defaut captivity events please because on nexus when i install he's removed by sexlab captivuty when i install

this is a mount & blade Bannerlord mod,  sexlab is skyrim.  you might be mixing up games here?

9 hours ago, Raistlin_ said:

Can you send me your mod list, please include also the versions of the mods you are using.

6 hours ago, BadListener said:

Use snipping tool should be preinstalled on every windows 10 or windows 7/8 version.

Cool I used that tool this time.

Desktop.zip

EDIT- I found that it's if I put it above mcm it works but with blank menus.

EDIT2- Not blank menus for this mod only though, all the mods below mcm have blank ones too. I just went in set the configs exited then activated this mod with my old versions already set up config.

EDIT3- I know you said further back or someone did that detailed character creation causes that but I took that out made sure it was deleted and tried it without. Same results with or without.

4 hours ago, aerosmei1 said:

Bug report:

1:press L(clan) will crash the game after you buy a brothel

2:After you buy a brothel,if you visit that brothel again ,will happen this

ps:No event after player get capture,because 1.4.2.101 only have 30 events I guess?

未标题-1.jpg

Did you read the readme.md , will look about the clan crash on buying brothel on 1.4.2