I was experimenting with some mod compatibility to get closer to the whole harem idea and the following seemed to work (listed in current mod order). I thought I'd share this in case anyone else wanted a setup like this, to have a working harem of sorts (of either men or women).

• Marry Anyone by RoGreat (https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/1483)
    • This allows you to marry any NPCs. It worked Rhagaea as faction leader, and if I recall correctly worked on an already married NPC.
  • MoreSpouses by suetree (https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/1393)
    • This has chat options when you talk to a prisoner to either A.make them your spouse or B.make them join your clan (I don't recommend the second option, as they seem to join like a companion and then can't have children, at least not in conjunction with the Pregnancy Control mod).  If you force them to become your spouse the previous one will become an ex-spouse and newest one is listed as your current spouse, however the other previous spouse(s) can still produce children via dialogue options given by Pregnancy Control mod.
  • Pregnancy Control by Irene0329 (https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/713)
    • Gives control over pregnancy or aborting pregnancies (I had a crash on an abortion attempt, but it worked otherwise). It can be used to have sex with current and prior spouses, with chance of pregnancy depending on the config for pregnancy chance and the cool-down you have for visiting your spouse for sex.
  • Captivity Events by BadListener
    • Worked well with the above mods. I had an occasional redundant pregnancy message which might have been caused by the mod list but didn't seem to have any negative effect. While testing the main character produced a few children with the captives via Captivity Events, and continued having further children with ex-prisoners that were forced to become spouses.

So just for some clarity, I'm poking through this thread trying to troubleshoot. (I'm probably just doing it wrong)

May 10:

Is there a way to impregnate captives as a captor? Or is that a WIP?

Yes, just go talk to them through the prisoner menu

May 11:

When prisoners were transferred to a dungeon, they can't be talked to through the campaign screen (no options when clicking on portrait) and when visited in person they just say something like "I'm not allowed to talk to you" with no further options. I've never visited prisoners before in Bannerlord so I'm not sure if this is unusual but thought I'd mention it.

Default game behaviour they reply with, I am waiting for dev's to fix prisoner dialogue in prison. They should be adding escape missions and aiding stealth missions into the game.

So, how do I talk to them through the prisoner menu? Is there a different button? Or should I be hitting a hotkey and not clicking something? Talking to prisoners this way just leads to the "not allowed to talk to you" dialogue, but it's already supposed to be implemented. Sorry, not the sharpest spoon in the drawer.

20 minutes ago, Schmee said:

So just for some clarity, I'm poking through this thread trying to troubleshoot. (I'm probably just doing it wrong)

May 10:

May 11:

So, how do I talk to them through the prisoner menu? Is there a different button? Or should I be hitting a hotkey and not clicking something? Talking to prisoners this way just leads to the "not allowed to talk to you" dialogue, but it's already supposed to be implemented. Sorry, not the sharpest spoon in the drawer.

I think it doesn't work while tey're in the dungeon, only in your party.

6 minutes ago, Morandino said:

I think it doesn't work while tey're in the dungeon, only in your party.

Exactly. I get the "not allowed" spiel when I'm talking to them in my party. When they're in the dungeon, I can't talk to them full-stop. I tried visiting them in the dungeon and it doesn't even give me an interact prompt, and the cell doors are closed.

4 hours ago, Schmee said:

Exactly. I get the "not allowed" spiel when I'm talking to them in my party. When they're in the dungeon, I can't talk to them full-stop. I tried visiting them in the dungeon and it doesn't even give me an interact prompt, and the cell doors are closed.

After they said they`re not allowed to speak top you go back speaking to them (while in your party) and they'll have two dialog options. You should be bale to figure it out from there.

On 5/10/2020 at 4:05 AM, Millicent Bystander said:

I thought you guy would get a kick out of this.

so the other day I get out of dungeon captivity from one of the towns after a few fun events and need to run so I click on inventory to equip a horse.

I notice I have access to a large amount of equipment in the discards pane.

thinking a bug happened with this mod I disable it and go back in, however the items are still there.

so I start a new game, items are still there.

verify files, items are still there

delete entire game folder and redownload

start new clean save, items still there.

suddenly this morning I recall using the dev console mod to enable cheats while trying to find out how far in the negative my renown had gone.

but I never disabled it again assuming it would only effect the temp save which I had created for that exact purpose.

tl:dr  I wasted about 4 days trying to find a bug which didn't exist because I assumed a mod functioned in a way it didn't.

I did the same thing dude but i pushed it a little further. I unninstalled console commands because i'm always tempted to use it. I had to go download it again, reinstall it and then use config_cheat_mode 0 to fix it. 

This shit was driving me insane. I finally understood what was happening when i accidentaly ended up teleporting across the map using CTRL+LMB. I felt so dumb. 

6 minutes ago, M2xim said:

I'm probably an idiot but how do i get my gear back? I got the quest i sneaked into the Town where my gear is supposed to be but i don't see any option anywhere to get it back.

one of the notables should have a quest for you.

5 hours ago, starblade said:

Does anyone know how to fix the issue where your custom images are appearing blue?

Yes. Change them from 8-bit to 32-bit depth in your favorite image editor. Bannerlord doesn't like 8-bit depth images and renders them an odd blue color. In photoshop, this is image -> mode -> 32

9 minutes ago, geass3929 said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/397

Used this but it seems to have no effect

Is there any other way?

to unblock? just go to the files, they're under "Bin" in captivity events.  right click, properties look at the bottom.  if it doesn't give the option to unblock then they're not blocked. 

Other than that i'm pretty sure your modlib is outdated as well.  https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/592?tab=files

and ofc unblock modlb too ?

1590688639166.jpg

1590688722938.jpg

Still fail

Remove zCaptivityEvents

Be able to enter the game

1590690031404.jpg

Update ModLib

still the same

Can't start the game

Remove zCaptivityEvents

will be normal

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1590690565180.jpg

1590690669816.jpg

Succeeded

Sorting problem

Hi & great mod.

I am facing a huge bug using 1.4.1.5, new game (1.4.0). It usually starts all good, until some images got mixed up (bow reticle for example) and then it crashes with the next battle end or settlement exit.

I can reproduce the bug starting a new game with just Captivity Events and ModLib get some prisoners and then wait in a settlement for my troops to heal. Usually after some time a second "Captor event" appears on the right side of the main window and all images are mixed up.

This look like some corrupt memory to me and only happens when this mod is on.

Any idea what maybe the culprit?

Cheers & trolls

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

Hi & great mod.

I am facing a huge bug using 1.4.1.5, new game (1.4.0). It usually starts all good, until some images got mixed up (bow reticle for example) and then it crashes with the next battle end or settlement exit.

I can reproduce the bug starting a new game with just Captivity Events and ModLib get some prisoners and then wait in a settlement for my troops to heal. Usually after some time a second "Captor event" appears on the right side of the main window and all images are mixed up.

This look like some corrupt memory to me and only happens when this mod is on.

Any idea what maybe the culprit?

Cheers & trolls

if you game version is 1.4.0,you only run this mod version is 1.4.0.5,

1.4.1.5 is for 1.4.1beta