Ok, I have an issue with captor events firing when I use the notification option. It closes the game and gives these logs. Without the notification option ticked they work as normal. It say in the log xml that the moral ,renown, and all the rest aren't using the ChangeRenown and so on format in some xml, I have checked all of them in the event folder multiple times now using notepad++ and am not finding any of the increase/decrease format anywhere. Is there another xml I should be checking that was added outside of that event folder? Or any ideas why it's doing this?

LogXML.txt LogFileFC.txt

EDIT- crud sorry I should have looked back a page. I'll try to see if I have duplicate files.

8 minutes ago, Raistlin_ said:

Ok, I have an issue with captor events firing when I use the notification option. It closes the game and gives these logs. Without the notification option ticked they work as normal. It say in the log xml that the moral ,renown, and all the rest aren't using the ChangeRenown and so on format in some xml, I have checked all of them in the event folder multiple times now using notepad++ and am not finding any of the increase/decrease format anywhere. Is there another xml I should be checking that was added outside of that event folder? Or any ideas why it's doing this?

LogXML.txt 4.95 kB · 0 downloads LogFileFC.txt 8.9 kB · 1 download

EDIT- crud sorry I should have looked back a page. I'll try to see if I have duplicate files.

Take latest build better logs in this hotfix.

28 minutes ago, Raistlin_ said:

awesome ok will do ty.

EDIT- Ok it is working now, ty much. Maybe the reinstall cleared out the duplicates or you did something but ty ty.

No the duplicates are still there refer to logs on which ones there is, it is just using the last applied version

something to note.

you might need to check the state of the village before assigning the equipment recovery quest.

the one my equipment ended up in was being raided, it was then left abandoned so I couldn't complete the quest and lost my gear.

shortly after I was taken by bandits and the quest was assigned to that same abandoned village.

3 hours ago, Millicent Bystander said:

something to note.

you might need to check the state of the village before assigning the equipment recovery quest.

the one my equipment ended up in was being raided, it was then left abandoned so I couldn't complete the quest and lost my gear.

shortly after I was taken by bandits and the quest was assigned to that same abandoned village.

Good idea lol

So is CE limited to interactions with prisoners and one's captors?  i tried to make an event that shouldn't rely on prisoners but it doesn't happen.  Figured considering the name it might be limited, but then how are we supposed to make events for village raids etc...  If it is supposed to work i'm doing something wrong.

Spoiler

These are the flags i use (also did it without some of these).  Am i missing something?

<MultipleRestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>Straight</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>LocationTravellingParty</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroGenderIsMale</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroIsNotProstitute</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroIsNotSlave</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>Common</RestrictedListOfFlags>
        </MultipleRestrictedListOfFlags>

Also before that, for some reason HeroGenderIsMale doesn't do anything if you're the captor.  is that right? if i want to make sure you (the captor) only run your gender specific events i have to make it "CaptorGenderIsMale"? Just trying to stop my female's impregnation rampage.

1 hour ago, B0ukensha said:

So is CE limited to interactions with prisoners and one's captors?  i tried to make an event that shouldn't rely on prisoners but it doesn't happen.  Figured considering the name it might be limited, but then how are we supposed to make events for village raids etc...  If it is supposed to work i'm doing something wrong.

Reveal hidden contents

These are the flags i use (also did it without some of these).  Am i missing something?

<MultipleRestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>Straight</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>LocationTravellingParty</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroGenderIsMale</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroIsNotProstitute</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>HeroIsNotSlave</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            <RestrictedListOfFlags>Common</RestrictedListOfFlags>
        </MultipleRestrictedListOfFlags>

Also before that, for some reason HeroGenderIsMale doesn't do anything if you're the captor.  is that right? if i want to make sure you (the captor) only run your gender specific events i have to make it "CaptorGenderIsMale"? Just trying to stop my female's impregnation rampage.

Please refer to XSD for documentation regarding the flags.

DuringPlayerRaid is under the unimplemented flags.

It is written, I would change the naming convention but that will break many files, will wait for the custom event authors to catch up and warn them ahead of time on the renaming of the flags.

<!-- Hero Flags are actually Captive Flags when Hero is Captor -->

Has anyone else had a strange issue where converting a .txt file to .xml is deleting random sets of text? At first I thought I was just making mistakes, but I then noticed after testing a new version, random (>) were deleted that I know were there before because the file didn't crash previously. It was also sections I hadn't edited.

2 hours ago, BadListener said:

Please refer to XSD for documentation regarding the flags.

DuringPlayerRaid is under the unimplemented flags.

It is written, I would change the naming convention but that will break many files, will wait for the custom event authors to catch up and warn them ahead of time on the renaming of the flags.

<!-- Hero Flags are actually Captive Flags when Hero is Captor -->

oh wow, i interpreted that line completely differently, though i'm happy i did get the general gist of it.

Thank you for pointing it out to me.

21 hours ago, transfer said:

Update with these changes is now available.

Awesome! Thanks! I just downloaded it but since the install instructions haven't been updated, I'm a little confused. I backed up the original files called "DefaultCaptiveRequiredEvents.xml" and "DefaultWaitingMenus.xml" and then added your versions. Is this correct? What would happen if I don't use your versions instead? Say, if I want to keep the default events associated with those files? Lastly, I'm assuming the sprites is just a copy and paste, and replace the default female captive and prison pictures?

47 minutes ago, Xinlo said:

Awesome! Thanks! I just downloaded it but since the install instructions haven't been updated, I'm a little confused. I backed up the original files called "DefaultCaptiveRequiredEvents.xml" and "DefaultWaitingMenus.xml" and then added your versions. Is this correct? What would happen if I don't use your versions instead? Say, if I want to keep the default events associated with those files? Lastly, I'm assuming the sprites is just a copy and paste, and replace the default female captive and prison pictures?

The .7z file has within it a folder structure. To appropriately replace everything the way I've been testing / install manually, just unzip the file, open it until you find the zCaptivityEvents folder, and copy that into your bannerlord Modules folder. It should ask you to replace a few files (images and the DefaultCaptiveRequiredEvents / DefaultWaitingMenus folders). 

With Vortex you should just be able to load the mod as you would any other.

11 hours ago, laurient said:

hi, i just updated from the version 1.4.1.3 to the version 1.4.1.5 (deleted old folder, unzipped new folder) and i get this error 2-3 minutes after start playing (skipped the tutorial):

789400381_2020-05-2507_18_33-Window.png.ed32dfad91e82652e9cda08231a3a363.png

do you have bannerlord tweaks mod? that happened to my game because of that and there is a hot fix for the mod now.

Could someone run this event for me, see if you get the same result as me.  I'm almost literally pulling my hair out on this. BoukieWhorePayment.xml

Just drop it in the custom events, it's made just to test what happens with gold.  Play a male, have at least one captive.  If in the meantime someone could tell me what i'm doing wrong that'd be great. 

42 minutes ago, B0ukensha said:

Could someone run this event for me, see if you get the same result as me.  I'm almost literally pulling my hair out on this. BoukieWhorePayment.xml

Just drop it in the custom events, it's made just to test what happens with gold.  Play a male, have at least one captive.  If in the meantime someone could tell me what i'm doing wrong that'd be great. 

I'll give it a shot.

EDIT- When I read it it appears that it is whores that travel with my army? I have a lot of prisoners as well but i'm not getting any events popping with whores. Ah crud sometimes I hate myself, you wrote play a male lol, give me a few moments.

1 hour ago, B0ukensha said:

So far it's doing exactly what it says it will do in game, nothing,nothing,nothing,whore 4 crash, will check the rest.

EDIT- The log.

LogXML.txt