So Ive been playing this mod for a bit and noticed events kinda stopped at a certain point so i reloaded the save and it worked until about the same point level 10 then after doing arena stuff it suddenly started working again and then pictures that i had seen in certain events were not loading anymore anyone else having this issue?

Sorry if I'm being dense but I can't seem to get this working for the Gamepass version of the game. I can't get the mod manager to recognise the folder for the gamepass version, when I try to install the files manually it says it can't find the DLL files in Content\Modules\zCaptivityEvents\bin\Gaming.desktop.x64_shipping_Client the DLL files are actually in Content\Modules\zCaptivityEvents\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client I tried making a copy of that folder but now the game just crashes with a generic error.

I've looked around for information on readmes and so on but I can't find anything. Am I missing something obvious?

1) Crash with the captured hero from Captivity Events:

Playing a male PC I captured the girl from a random event, open Party, talk to her.

Having her stripped to shackles works, dressing her modestly works too, but the other options (to my liking / revealing) crash one of my saves. (Or maybe I lost patience? Some of the items from Bikini Fantasy also take forever to load).

Not repro on my current save where I own no clothing. I can try if it still happens on the save that crashed, where I had a lot of revealing armor (all locked) in my inventory.

2) Is this the mod that adds the buyable brothel? I had my main PC's name change to random ones like Tinab, with a different name each time I opened a menu.

I'd bought a brothel using a female PC, slept with some customers then told the brothel assistant to send out a girl to my troops (and I think that one was Tinab ...)

3) Broken male prisoner event?

My male PC left town, lost a battle to bandits, and is now in their hideout. I keep getting an event that says my captors are tired of me and decided to sell me, but clicking the only option ("may the fates be kind" IIRC) didn't get me sold.

Overall I was happy to see this mod working with the latest game update, keep up the good work :)

Edited by Yotix

Hello, I have downloaded this mod recently and I am having a very strange bug that I don't know if it is exactly with this mod but it seems that it is. The problem is that after buying the brothel in some city my character begins to change its name constantly, every time I enter and exit a screen such as the inventory or the clan screen it has a different name

I just started playing Bannerlord and I would like to use captivity events from the start. Currently the mod doesn't start and I get crashes frequently (only using 10 mods or so).

What is the reasonable minimum of mods to use alongside captivity events? MCM, Harmony, ButterLib, UIExtenderEx, Hot Butter Uncensored, right?

I use Vortex for modding and to start the game. It should be compatible with Cap. Events, right?

Sorry for the basic questions. Any help is appreciated.

1 hour ago, OghmatorroX said:

I just started playing Bannerlord and I would like to use captivity events from the start. Currently the mod doesn't start and I get crashes frequently (only using 10 mods or so).

What is the reasonable minimum of mods to use alongside captivity events? MCM, Harmony, ButterLib, UIExtenderEx, Hot Butter Uncensored, right?

I use Vortex for modding and to start the game. It should be compatible with Cap. Events, right?

Sorry for the basic questions. Any help is appreciated.

Hmmm.  It might be easier to work without vortex?  I mean BL has it's own mod organizer so aside from dragging the mods into the correct folder there isn't much vortex adds in value.  If it messes with something at all, though...  But from what i can tell your dlls are unblocked otherwise you'd crash on startup every time, but you're not getting the "x events and x images loaded" message from Captivity events?  (just for the record hot butter is not a requirement)  And whatever is making you crash is most likely one of the unmentioned mods?  You'll have to do some process of elimination to figure it out.  Likely there's a conflict or bug with one of them.  As for CE not starting, make sure you've followed the installation instructions correctly.  Try running it with it's core dependency. (not hot butter)  If it works like that then great, otherwise the gremlins are at work and we stand powerless against the whims of Fey magic?  No really don't use vortex unless you have some really very good reason to do so, if that doesn't solve the problem either...  Pffft, idk, ritual sacrifice?

5 hours ago, Secretly Kinky said:

Cuestion about the unique/named slaves/prisoners: you can only sell them to brothels or use them?

Not a complain, just to be sure if there is a way to recruit them (as it says you cant recruit hero prisoners) or not by mere curiosity

You can recruit them too, in a way. It's all done through events.

Since the last update the only way I have to access the harem option is putting a slave collar over my prisoners over and over again everytime I want that menu, also for some reason prisoner events stopped happening, with the "I came to rescue my lover" npc event

Hello everyone,

I was hoping I'd find some help with an event I am creating. I tried multiple things, but it's just not working as I was hoping.

The event I want is about assigning a companion to blackmail a town magistrate (fictional character), if the companion fails, then he/she is "captured or jailed" in that settlement.

My event triggers just fine, but I have not been able to have the companion captured or jailed in that settlement.

This is what I have so far:

<CEEvent>
            <Name>FC_SpyMaster_Roguery_One_Blackmail_Magistrate_Fail</Name>
            <Text>One of your guards comes in and says "I'm very sorry my Lord, but the magistrate was unwilling to cooperate and is threatening to get {COMPANION_NAME_1} arrested                          if you don't pay him a bribe of 10,000 Gold"...</Text>
            <BackgroundName>character_elite_warrior</BackgroundName>
            <MultipleRestrictedListOfFlags>
                <RestrictedListOfFlags>Captor</RestrictedListOfFlags>
                <RestrictedListOfFlags>CanOnlyBeTriggeredByOtherEvent</RestrictedListOfFlags>
                <RestrictedListOfFlags>LocationPartyInTown</RestrictedListOfFlags>
                <RestrictedListOfFlags>CaptorOwnsNotCurrentSettlement</RestrictedListOfFlags>
            </MultipleRestrictedListOfFlags>
            <Options>
                <Option>
                    <Order>1</Order>            
                        <MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
                        <RestrictedListOfConsequences>Continue</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
                        </MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
                        <OptionText>"Let them keep him".</OptionText>
                    <Companions>
                    <Companion Id="1">
                        <MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
                            <RestrictedListOfConsequences>Continue</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
                            <RestrictedListOfConsequences>SoldToSettlement</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
                        </MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
                    </Companion>
                    </Companions>
                </Option>
            </Options>
            <ReqCustomCode>true</ReqCustomCode>
            <SexualContent>true</SexualContent>
    </CEEvent>

When I choose the Option "Let them keep him", the event ends, but the companion is still in the Party and not in the settlement jail!

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thank you. 

5 hours ago, kartepli said:

I have a lot of slavery points, how can I get rid of slavery? 

XD slavery points are not a collectible.  You get rid of being enslaved by being free.  This could happen through an event or the base game's ransom (which is all random)  There is no sure-fire way to exit slavery immediately, that'd kind of defeat the purpose.  But by-and-large it functions like normal captivity, just more eventful.

On 1/19/2024 at 9:19 AM, kartepli said:

I have a lot of slavery points, how can I get rid of slavery? 

There is an event while leading the army that'll pop up often.  Select "masturbate" and that'll reduce your slavery points over time.  Depending on how much you accumulated, it might take you a while. 

Just avoid getting captured again if you're over 150-200 slavery points because that's automatic slavery and you'll rack up more slavery points till you manage to escape. 

I have some questions :

- how to make the brothels profitable ? Mine earn nearby nothing, even upgraded. And prisoners don't like to work here... it degrade the relations with them.

- how I could keep with me my slaves ? when peace is setted, they are released.

- how I can turn a companion into a sl*t ? (so, for brothel profit).

- there is a way to use female MC to make kids with companions or captives ? (maybe a potion who make you futa, I suceeded to make kids with captives by breeding them after talking to the harem mistress).

Edited by Delzaron
2 hours ago, Delzaron said:

how to make the brothels profitable ? Mine earn nearby nothing, even upgraded. And prisoners don't like to work here... it degrade the relations with them.

Lots of peasants. Raid a village, gain peasants, assign them to the brothel.

how I could keep with me my slaves ? when peace is setted, they are released.

Always found the mechanics janky. You don't really keep anybody, unless you blackmail them. But then they become companions, which you can break. The whole thing isn't quite clear to me.

there is a way to use female MC to make kids with companions or captives ?

I believe it possible. Not the main purpose of this mod though. Might wanna check Family Control instead.