I dont' know if I've missed it, but one feature I'd totally add to the mod is one or more dedicated origins (character creation), of course  centered on a rougher start (especially for a woman)

So.. it's already there, or there's a separate mod you recommend?

Edited by most_wanted

I only get the one generic  picture although I downloaded all the 5 pakets. What am I doing wrong? The mod seems to work just fine.

Update:

I managed to include the pictures. I had to copy the files to "common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\zCEzBCCaptorGear\Images" that helped
Edited by OghmatorroX
On 1/29/2024 at 3:31 PM, Delzaron said:

I have some questions :

- how to make the brothels profitable ? Mine earn nearby nothing, even upgraded. And prisoners don't like to work here... it degrade the relations with them.

- how I could keep with me my slaves ? when peace is setted, they are released.

- how I can turn a companion into a sl*t ? (so, for brothel profit).

- there is a way to use female MC to make kids with companions or captives ? (maybe a potion who make you futa, I suceeded to make kids with captives by breeding them after talking to the harem mistress).

This is how I keep my prisoners (I assume that's what you meant with "slaves"):

I put them in a brothel. When the peace is declared, I get them back into my party and they remain there. Now, if you get into a war with that faction again, make sure you put them back in the brothel before suing for peace again.

Hello,
I was hoping know a fix or something that may help with this.
Currently using v1.2.8 and have been experiencing random crashes with below exception report.
I tried the "Null Hero Fix", but it did not help and the mod is no longer supported or "needed" on Nexus.
So, if anyone knows how to fix the crashes below, I'd be very grateful.
Thank you.

Exception information
Type: System.NullReferenceException
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Source: TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem
CallStack:

1. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Actions.ChangeKingdomAction.ApplyInternal(Clan clan, Kingdom newKingdom, ChangeKingdomActionDetail detail, int awardMultiplier, bool byRebellion, bool showNotification)
  2. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.BarterSystem.Barterables.LeaveKingdomAsClanBarterable.Apply()
  3. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignBehaviors.BarterBehaviors.DiplomaticBartersBehavior.ConsiderClanLeaveKingdom_Patch2(DiplomaticBartersBehavior this, Clan clan)
  4. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignBehaviors.BarterBehaviors.DiplomaticBartersBehavior.DailyTickClan_Patch0(DiplomaticBartersBehavior this, Clan clan)
  5. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec list, T t)
  6. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.DailyTickClan(Clan clan)
  7. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.DailyTickClan(Clan clan)
  8. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignPeriodicEventManager+PeriodicTicker.PeriodicTickSome(double timeUnitsElapsed)
  9. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignPeriodicEventManager.PeriodicDailyTick()
  10. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignPeriodicEventManager.TickPeriodicEvents()
  11. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.Tick()
  12. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.MapState.OnMapModeTick(float dt)
  13. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.MapState.OnTick(float dt)
  14. at void TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(float dt)
  15. at void TaleWorlds.Core.Game.OnTick(float dt)
  16. at void TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick(float dt)
  17. at void TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch1(Module this, float dt)
6 hours ago, GamerzZ said:

Hello,
I was hoping know a fix or something that may help with this.
Currently using v1.2.8 and have been experiencing random crashes with below exception report.
I tried the "Null Hero Fix", but it did not help and the mod is no longer supported or "needed" on Nexus.
So, if anyone knows how to fix the crashes below, I'd be very grateful.
Thank you.

You need to share your list of mods. NRE are notoriously difficult to troubleshoot unless you use dnSpy and some level of knowledge about programming.

All we know from the stack trace you provided is that a method was called with a null argument. You don't say what you were doing at that moment or how to replicate the bug.

19 hours ago, bicobus said:

You need to share your list of mods. NRE are notoriously difficult to troubleshoot unless you use dnSpy and some level of knowledge about programming.

All we know from the stack trace you provided is that a method was called with a null argument. You don't say what you were doing at that moment or how to replicate the bug.

Thank you for your reply,

The crashes happen randomly, no pattern whatsoever!

I set up my game to save every 5 min and I always save before every battle or every time I completed a task in case it crashes so I don't lose a lot of progress. So, even when the game crashes immediately after a save, I reload the save and the crash is not replicated.

I could load one of the HTML crash reports that may show a more complete picture, I'm not quite sure how to attach the HTML crash report here. 

I am not very familiar with dnSpy and wouldn't know how to use it. It will take me some more research and understanding of how to use it.

If you are familiar with the HTML crash reports, I'd love it if you could take a look at it. I did see you came up with some tool to review CE files, so you are much more experienced in figuring out what's going on.

I'll be darned, I was about to post this and saw the button to upload files!!!

So I attached the crash report. Under "Involved Modules", it shows "AllegianceOverhaul" one of the Mods I always use. When I saw that, I disabled it and the game still crashed randomly. I couldn't find the report from the crash without that Mod though.

crashreport 02.05.24-1.html

4 hours ago, GamerzZ said:

The crashes happen randomly, no pattern whatsoever!

Take a look at your mod list. The crash relates to a change in kingdoms. Happens randomly you said. So You'd need to figure out which mod is responsible. Luckily, the "Involved Modules" list AllegianceOverhaul as being involved. Did you bother looking at that stuff at all?

Don't know why it happens. Maybe harmony isn't up to date. Maybe the mod is bugged. That's your job to figure out.

Case closed.

PS: To troubleshoot your mod list, you'd need to test each individual module and see if they crash on their own. Maybe there's a conflict somewhere, who knows? Point is, figuring it out takes time and it is work.

Edited by bicobus
add PS
11 hours ago, bicobus said:

(1) Take a look at your mod list. The crash relates to a change in kingdoms. Happens randomly you said. So You'd need to figure out which mod is responsible. Luckily, the "Involved Modules" list AllegianceOverhaul as being involved. Did you bother looking at that stuff at all?

(2) Don't know why it happens. Maybe harmony isn't up to date. Maybe the mod is bugged. That's your job to figure out.

Case closed.

(3) PS: To troubleshoot your mod list, you'd need to test each individual module and see if they crash on their own. Maybe there's a conflict somewhere, who knows? Point is, figuring it out takes time and it is work.

Again thanks for the quick response,

(1) As stated in my post, I did see AllegianceOvehaul being "involved", I disabled it and the crashes continued.

I also disabled all the Mods except the dependency ones (Harmony, Butt2rLib, MCM...etc), crashes contnued.

(2) Rremoving ButerLib stopped the crashes! I tried as best as I could to make sure I had the right version of ButterLib along with my BL version, but it did not seem to work.

(3) Troubleshooting is always tedious and time consuming, that's why I was hoping someone would have been through this and give me a "quick fix"!

I have been proceeding through elimination, but not sure it is working well. I am also not sure whether just disabling a mod is sufficient to see whether it is the culprit or should I actually restart a whole new campaign with no saved data to pinpoint the problem.  I'm 4 years into a campaign and the crashes started recently, so I am not sure if restarting a campaign with a select number of Mods would diagnose the issue early on. 

There was a NullHeroFix that had fixed all these crashes, but it's no longer active or maintained. I did try it anyway, but did not work.

15 minutes ago, GamerzZ said:

(2) Rremoving ButerLib stopped the crashes! I tried as best as I could to make sure I had the right version of ButterLib along with my BL version, but it did not seem to work.

Try the latest, from nexus.

16 minutes ago, GamerzZ said:

Troubleshooting is always tedious and time consuming, that's why I was hoping someone would have been through this and give me a "quick fix"!

Not this time I'm afraid. NullHeroFix shouldn't be used anymore, way too old and potentially obsolete.

17 minutes ago, GamerzZ said:

I'm 4 years into a campaign and the crashes started recently, so I am not sure if restarting a campaign with a select number of Mods would diagnose the issue early on. 

Did you update something recently? If so, that might be the cause. More over, changing the state of the game during an existing campaign isn't a good idea. Once you settle on a list of mods, you generally don't want to change anything until you're ready to start a new game.

Hey, I'm a fiction writer and instructor of creative writing at a US university. Big fan of both your mod and Bannerlord in general and would love to assist in writing for events of any kind--let me know how I can go about helping out.

8 hours ago, xzedaj said:

Hey, I'm a fiction writer and instructor of creative writing at a US university. Big fan of both your mod and Bannerlord in general and would love to assist in writing for events of any kind--let me know how I can go about helping out.

Hey, i'd suggest you look at the CE events to see how they're structured and look at the Modal for any questions regarding what should be in a/your specific event Easiest way to go about it, just copy the event you'd like to mimic, change the text and/or image, save it as a new event in a new mod file.  That last bit you're gonna have to go check out on the Bannerlord forums, it's really quite easy but you'll have to spend some time on that.

Aside from that (which is starting your own events mod) maybe BL has some stuff they need written or rewritten but i couldn't say XD  Feel free to join the discord to get a faster response from BadListener.

On 2/10/2024 at 6:42 AM, xzedaj said:

Captivity Events is basically a "story which you are the hero". That is an interactive narrative where the reader select the outcome. I believe it would be easier to write the story and its branching before delving into the technical content.

On the other hand, captivity events lacks a directed story. That is an overarching loop on which the players can rely on. The default events are very dry, basically catch-all for given situation.

On 2/13/2024 at 6:11 AM, redshift1979 said:

Yes, it is busted again.

For me it's running fine. No problems at all except the warning. Also didn't update other mods were a new version is available, think that was harmony and uiextender up to now.

For bannerlord i only switch mod versions for a new game. 

On 2/15/2024 at 12:29 AM, Snoopy911 said:

For me it's running fine. No problems at all except the warning. Also didn't update other mods were a new version is available, think that was harmony and uiextender up to now.

For bannerlord i only switch mod versions for a new game. 

Hmmm. Well. for me it gives the warning then crashes after I click ok. I run a few mods and I suppose one of them could be the culprit but I have to figure out if I care enough to check them one by one lol

7 hours ago, redshift1979 said:

Hmmm. Well. for me it gives the warning then crashes after I click ok. I run a few mods and I suppose one of them could be the culprit but I have to figure out if I care enough to check them one by one lol

Wouldn't probably help anyway. Once a Bannerlord game is broken it stays that way, at least this is my feeling after running into issues about a dozen times. A new game seems the best 'fix'.

6 hours ago, Snoopy911 said:

Wouldn't probably help anyway. Once a Bannerlord game is broken it stays that way, at least this is my feeling after running into issues about a dozen times. A new game seems the best 'fix'.

Oh, I can't even get in the game, I'm afraid. I fire it up and it crashes before it even get to the TaleWorlds logo.

2 minutes ago, redshift1979 said:

Oh, I can't even get in the game, I'm afraid. I fire it up and it crashes before it even get to the TaleWorlds logo.

That COULD be because you haven't unblocked the .dll's in bin.

Is there an installation guide anywhere? I've only discovered this mod today and it appears it adds a great deal of fun content. so I would like to try it. Is a mod loader required or can i install it manually? Also what version of the game would this be most stable on. I'm currently playing on beta 1.1.5 because it's stable, but planning to update all my mods and game to version 1.2.7. Will this mod run with 1.2.7. 

Many Thanks.

On 2/17/2024 at 9:24 AM, B0ukensha said:

That COULD be because you haven't unblocked the .dll's in bin.

Well, it wasn't that. Obviously some other mod because I did end up going thru the hassle of starting them up. I ran just CE and its requirements and I still got the warning but it would start,..in Sandbbox mind you. Not campaign. Which it would seem is a clue. Something like Banner Kings or Warlord or whatnot. Which is annoying as it is difficult for me to play this game under the mindless endless war scenario that it is without something to keep these factions in check.

6 hours ago, Luther098 said:

Is there an installation guide anywhere? I've only discovered this mod today and it appears it adds a great deal of fun content. so I would like to try it. Is a mod loader required or can i install it manually? Also what version of the game would this be most stable on. I'm currently playing on beta 1.1.5 because it's stable, but planning to update all my mods and game to version 1.2.7. Will this mod run with 1.2.7. 

Many Thanks.

installation is like all other mods, drag the file that contains the submodule into the modules folder, you'll need the core and the default events both, everything else is optional.