Sexlab better blowjobs

View File

REQUIREMENT REQUIREMENT REQUIREMENT

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11669

REQUIREMENT REQUIREMENT REQUIREMENT

Simple edition to expression applied to the character when they are required to open their mouth, it opens their mouth wider and in a more realistic shape for oral. Simply install via mod manager and load after Sexlab Framework or you can replace your sslBaseExpression.pex manually

here's a few examples:

https://redgifs.com/watch/mindlesswhoppingkillerwhale

https://redgifs.com/watch/wholefickleitaliangreyhound

https://redgifs.com/watch/frequentunkempthamster

You "may" need to adjust your teethforward slider a little in racemenu in order for the teeth to not clip through the lips

Added source script as attachment to this post

sslBaseExpression.psc

sslBaseExpression101.psc

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/25/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab Framework
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

3 hours ago, AzirMain said:

tried installing with nmm, and tried installing manually. The face animation isnt changing. Is this working for anybody else?

Facial animation/expression doesn't change. Mouth opens however which I think is the intended purpose. 

Note: Mouth often opens very prematurely 

3 hours ago, AzirMain said:

tried installing with nmm, and tried installing manually. The face animation isnt changing. Is this working for anybody else?

When you  say isn't changing, it isn't opening the mouth at all or just opening the way it did before?

Hello! I hope i have an easy problem to diagnose and fix and appreciate any help in advance! I Have all requirements installed, but keep getting mouth disfigurement glitch, i've read i may have to adjust teeth slider in racemenu but racemenu only seems to alter my character who has no issue with teeth. To my knowledge i have nothing installed that conflicts and had no issue with sexlabs sslBaseExpression.pex only after using yours but really want to get your changes working ;) I have installed via votex and installed manually but still get the glitch. I am fairly new to all the modding forgive my noobness. Thnx for the mod!

IMG_E5456.JPG

3 hours ago, Juiblex1979 said:

Hello! I hope i have an easy problem to diagnose and fix and appreciate any help in advance! I Have all requirements installed, but keep getting mouth disfigurement glitch, i've read i may have to adjust teeth slider in racemenu but racemenu only seems to alter my character who has no issue with teeth. To my knowledge i have nothing installed that conflicts and had no issue with sexlabs sslBaseExpression.pex only after using yours but really want to get your changes working ;) I have installed via votex and installed manually but still get the glitch. I am fairly new to all the modding forgive my noobness. Thnx for the mod!

IMG_E5456.JPG

well altering the teeth slider means the teeth will go further back which prevents this from happening. I did also add the requirement for MFG fix to be installed so that may help also

right, not all but some.

PC has this blackmask to prevent it.

I use different bodies, standard and teens, so it becomes quite complicated to fix this.

a possiblity would also be to have options during install, like 80% 100% strength of emote.

should be not so complicated as a slider ?

5 hours ago, T-lam said:

right, not all but some.

PC has this blackmask to prevent it.

I use different bodies, standard and teens, so it becomes quite complicated to fix this.

a possiblity would also be to have options during install, like 80% 100% strength of emote.

should be not so complicated as a slider ?

Did you install MFG fix? Also it helps to change the sexlab expressions all to 0 as they apply more expressions on top of these ones that can affect it.

I won't support teens though that's something you'll have to figure out.

There isn't a slider possible for this as it's changing base code in the sexlab scripts.

mfg fix is deactivated as I prefer opparco. This is more versatile, also needed for NiOverride Pose adjustments.

Do you set the expression just to max or add to to the present expression ?

Then it would be cool just have your script and import an expression.

I mean, separate expression and script.

BTW, mfg fix works anyway for me only on start load etc, however, as soon as a expression is applied it will stop blinking.

I prefer this one:

Blink even during secenes and any expression, head tracking etc, just blinks always.

For those who are interested.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21713?tab=description

as you see, I work a lot with expressions and also used yours, but sometimes it does not integrate well in my setup.

For me the control is missing for strenght.....

3 hours ago, T-lam said:

mfg fix is deactivated as I prefer opparco. This is more versatile, also needed for NiOverride Pose adjustments.

Do you set the expression just to max or add to to the present expression ?

Then it would be cool just have your script and import an expression.

I mean, separate expression and script.

BTW, mfg fix works anyway for me only on start load etc, however, as soon as a expression is applied it will stop blinking.

I prefer this one:

Blink even during secenes and any expression, head tracking etc, just blinks always.

For those who are interested.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21713?tab=description

as you see, I work a lot with expressions and also used yours, but sometimes it does not integrate well in my setup.

For me the control is missing for strenght.....

The source file is attached to the post so if u know how to compile a papyrus script you can modify the expression yourself.

I tried using this mod with no change.I already had Mfg fix installed and running for another mod.I also moved this mod above and below Mfg fix in the load order.No difference.Maybe my character's "equipment" is too much for the ladies to deal with,heh heh.Also,what mod are you using for his sack to move like that?I thought there wasn't an SE-compatible version available yet,or are those videos from Oldrim?

8 hours ago, sl168 said:

I tried using this mod with no change.I already had Mfg fix installed and running for another mod.I also moved this mod above and below Mfg fix in the load order.No difference.Maybe my character's "equipment" is too much for the ladies to deal with,heh heh.Also,what mod are you using for his sack to move like that?I thought there wasn't an SE-compatible version available yet,or are those videos from Oldrim?

this needs to overwrite the sexlab framework so you need to put it below that.

I believe the SOS hdt files on the page are what make the scrotum move

Wow, 

this is awesome already.

Some things to add:

1. LE Version is described as "SE" in its attached meta.ini 

[General]
gameName=SkyrimSE
modid=0
version=d2020.5.10.0

2. Can you upload the Mod in the oldrim (LE) Section too? 
I only found this by chance, it is only visible in SE updates :(
I think alot of people would love this.

3. May I suggest to use a phoneme that closes the lips a bit. BMP Phoneme does it quite well.  

I m using the following with the result visible in the screenshot. 
Maybe you can try? Or add it int the script?
I d do it myself, but sadly I m not able to work with the CK just yet (tried to compile a simple script, but no use lol, I m too green still I guess).

MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhonemeModifier(ActorRef, 0, 1, 100)    ;
     MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhonemeModifier(ActorRef, 0, 2, 100)    ;
     MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhonemeModifier(ActorRef, 0, 11, 100)    ;
     MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhonemeModifier(ActorRef, 0, 5, 100)    ;
     MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhonemeModifier(ActorRef, 0, 10, 100)    ; Oldrim

This way its also fitting to bigger dicks :P
And the girl will be slapped less because you dont feel her teeth so much ?

Nell - The Bondage House 2020-05-10 06.05.40.jpg