Mod is amazing and work as intended. However, I'm quite a noob when messing with mfg and animation mods in general, so my question - that was already asked before but I didn't catch the answer sorry I'm dumb - is how do I adjust the teeth slider for a NPC? Is it possible?

Nonetheless, thanks for the nice mod!

Saw this mod and read the thread because I don't think I've ever seen my female PC open her mouth during oral sex.  I have the most recent version of Sexlab installed (SexLab Framework SE 1.63 - BETA 8 - November 22nd, 2019). 

I see that MFG commands are useful in diagnosing the issue.  Is that installed as a part of Sexlab as I've read either here or elsewhere?  Is there a command I can use to see if it is installed?  Do I need the MFG fix for the mouth to open at all?  Are there particular animations I can run to test whether the mouth opens (i.e. animations that you know call the open mouth expression during oral sex)? Just so it's clear, I do see other expressions in my PC.  

In case it matters, I have "More Informative Console for SKSE."  I'm using Tucoguide as a base plus Sexlab, etc.

I greatly appreciate your anticipated help.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This mod sometimes works for me, other times it doesn't. I'm wondering if its because of certain animations stages not being tagged correctly as blowjob stage..I have it at the bottom of my mod organizer 2's left panel so nothing is overwriting it. It's just very hit or miss for me. 

Haven't read the previous replies to this thread yet. But I plan to.

On 9/24/2020 at 5:29 AM, Duncan Idaho said:

Anyone else using this with high poly heads? The mouth opens wide vertically but the lips are squished for a figure 8 appearance. 

I m using it with High Poly Head. I customized the file for my liking in the scripts, but it needs polishing still. I m also using 3D teeth which required changing the position of the 3D teeth via nifscope. A lot of customization has to be done to really get things look nice. 

In General: make sure everything you use has proper expression support. 

On 12/31/2020 at 11:12 PM, Nohrin said:

This mod sometimes works for me, other times it doesn't. I'm wondering if its because of certain animations stages not being tagged correctly as blowjob stage..I have it at the bottom of my mod organizer 2's left panel so nothing is overwriting it. It's just very hit or miss for me. 

Haven't read the previous replies to this thread yet. But I plan to.

not this mods fault. SLAL Packs are often very lacking in terms of correct keywords. you need to correct them manually in the JSON files. 

5 hours ago, axz2 said:

Do you know of a good set of instructions on how to do that?

open the JSON file in the SLAL folder with txt. editor or notepad++, hit CTRL+F and search for the animation in question. Check the tags and add the missing ones. Check the stages and and compare them with working onces and just replace the respective line (Mouth Open = true or something). 

You can google the JSON and SLAL instructions, they are on LL. I think most stuff should be in hee: 

SexLab Animations Loader Modders Guide 1.1 (1).pdf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there, I downloaded this mod and initially it was working great out of the box with the mouth opening for all blowjob scenes and stuff.

However before I downloaded the mod I modified my character's mouth with racemenu expressions and it caused the mouth opening to be a little wonky.

I went to the facelady in Riften to change my racemenu expressions back to 0 but now my characters mouth doesn't open during scenes anymore.

I have the mfg fix installed, tried reinstalling the mod, and double checked the animations were calling open_mouth in the animation json. Still nothing is opening her mouth.

Am I fucked? Do I have to change my racemenu expressions back to their modified values? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/28/2021 at 5:30 PM, veyex said:

Hi there, I downloaded this mod and initially it was working great out of the box with the mouth opening for all blowjob scenes and stuff.

However before I downloaded the mod I modified my character's mouth with racemenu expressions and it caused the mouth opening to be a little wonky.

I went to the facelady in Riften to change my racemenu expressions back to 0 but now my characters mouth doesn't open during scenes anymore.

I have the mfg fix installed, tried reinstalling the mod, and double checked the animations were calling open_mouth in the animation json. Still nothing is opening her mouth.

Am I fucked? Do I have to change my racemenu expressions back to their modified values? 

~ player.showracemenu

Stop going to the facelady you maniac.

17 minutes ago, Subject2Host said:

~ player.showracemenu

Stop going to the facelady you maniac.

Face Sculptor.. When wiping your ass with your gold doesn't cut it..

But yeah maybe that's the problem? I mean its not really racemenu, her Char Editor menu is a abridged version of the real one and i used Racemenu more then 2 times per save for hairstyle and beard changing. Sometimes more stuff and my Dude always opens his mouth when going down on a women :/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Looks better blowjobs been replaced in SexLab FrameworkSE v163 BETA9 

"

OsmelMC

Contributor
Posted July 29

The only important Mod that will require a update or patch to work with the BETA 9 will be the SLSO because the SLSO always required patch the SexLab Framework to work properly and the current Patch is for the BETA 8 only.

The rest of the Mods even the oldest should work without problem. I even update few Deprecated functions to make sure that even all the Mods made before the 2015 be compatible with the new SexLab.

Yes the BETA 9 is more accurate for the actors alignment and more if you are using custom Races or Actors with customs scales even if the scale is settled on the skeleton.

No the BETA 9 is not ready for release and once be ready will be released with all and the description of the changes.

The things that are not compatible are the Patch like the "SexLab Fix" or the "Better Blowjob" for obvious reasons since are not longer required and in this case patches like those will do more harm than good.

"

Edited by beast18