1 hour ago, Nymra said:

sorry for the spam :D

Would it be possible to make a similar script fix for ZAZ Animation Packs "Gag" function? (opening mouth?) Its very lacking too :(

I wouldn't know where to look tbh and if it calls the sexlab function open_mouth then there is no way to separate the two, you would get the same mouth shape for any animation that uses that particular function.

Maybe you could make a separate script for beast races (i.e., Argonians and Khajiit) as well? I always thought the human animations were fine, but oral looks really bizarre with the beast races by default.

33 minutes ago, Coalstorm said:

Maybe you could make a separate script for beast races (i.e., Argonians and Khajiit) as well? I always thought the human animations were fine, but oral looks really bizarre with the beast races by default.

impossible unfortunately as sexlab does not differentiate between beast races.

19 minutes ago, minhdat said:

image.thumb.png.6f93ecb534c1125dda3ee1b62048fc95.pnghello houston i  have a problem i was seting all same your mod was describ but my mouoth is suck and mfg fix not working for me i was try a both mod but it's still the same some one know how to fix that or was found something please

read the description

6 hours ago, fatumex said:

This is amazing! It works beautifully.
I'm dumb and don't know how to modify anything but is it possible to reduce it a little so I can have a different version for Argonians who look like hungry dinosaurs?

you cant have a specific mouth shape for a specific race unfortunately, sexlab does not differentiate between races for this function.

21 hours ago, Illana said:

you cant have a specific mouth shape for a specific race unfortunately, sexlab does not differentiate between races for this function.

Dang. 
Is there still a way I can reduce the openess myself? I'm not looking for race differentiation, just want to tune it overall. 

2 hours ago, fatumex said:

Dang. 
Is there still a way I can reduce the openess myself? I'm not looking for race differentiation, just want to tune it overall. 

if you can compile a papyrus script the source is linked on the first post.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, GameScorcher said:

There is some way to convert this to work with Flower Girls?

no idea, never used FG. If they have an open mouth function within a script that uses mfg expressions then technically yes

3 hours ago, Blozer32 said:

Hi Thank you but, how do we use it for NPCs? I can't apply to Toccata follower. She is mouth is closed always. (Im playing LE version)

should work fine for any NPC in a scene, if mouth doesn't open then the animation is not using the open_mouth function.

Make sure you downloaded the LE version of this, SE one won't work for LE

On 6/7/2020 at 1:19 AM, Illana said:

should work fine for any NPC in a scene, if mouth doesn't open then the animation is not using the open_mouth function.

Make sure you downloaded the LE version of this, SE one won't work for LE

It works right for my character's mouth. but my follower does not open his mouth enough. where am i making a mistake? My character's mouth would not open if I did something wrong. Could there be a problem with my follower? Do I need to put this file in a different folder? My follower's teeth seem to be visible, but he opens his mouth very little. It opens his mouth as much as she talks.

37 minutes ago, Blozer32 said:

It works right for my character's mouth. but my follower does not open his mouth enough. where am i making a mistake? My character's mouth would not open if I did something wrong. Could there be a problem with my follower? Do I need to put this file in a different folder? My follower's teeth seem to be visible, but he opens his mouth very little. It opens his mouth as much as she talks.

is it a male or female? You've both used "his" and "she" in the same context. This expression was designed on a vanilla female head

enjoy the mod, however i have one problem. Whenever an oral animation plays the blower looks like the black dahlia victim. is there any other mod i'm missing?

On 08.06.2020 at 13:50, Illana said:

erkek mi kadın mı? İkiniz de onun ve onun için aynı bağlamda kullandınız. Bu ifade bir vanilya dişi kafasında tasarlandı

My character is man. My follower is woman. When my character is lick pussy, my characters mouth is open. But when my follower Toccata make blowjob, her mouth is shut.

1 hour ago, Blozer32 said:

My character is man. My follower is woman. When my character is lick pussy, my characters mouth is open. But when my follower Toccata make blowjob, her mouth is shut.

Then this is a problem with the blowjob animation, it is not using the correct tag to open the mouth. Try another animation and see if it is the same. Also make sure you have MFG fix installed

20 hours ago, Blank209 said:

enjoy the mod, however i have one problem. Whenever an oral animation plays the blower looks like the black dahlia victim. is there any other mod i'm missing?

If it's a Khajiit or Argonian then yes unfortunately it's not possible to make two separate expressions.