• 1 month later...

Dont know, i had installed AAF and many animation mods, then begin intall missing files by AAF debug notes. Dont remember when RRS files appeared. Will try to find files by searching MO folder.

I did an Everywhere search for those files on my dev box, and they only exist as xedit backups. I can probably dig them out of an old archive, but you're probably better fixing the underlying cause.

Is it possible to install FPE just to get the scripts working, but stop (via MCM) FPE? 

Edit: I'm testing it. Seems to work, but I can't seem to get other parts of mod working. Tattoos all seem to be the same couple tats. 

Edited by Nikov327

OK I'm stumped, the tattoos dont show, and things that should apply something like the gold body paint appear purple. I spent a couple days now trying to figure out what I'm missing and I think I have everything but for some reason the overlays dont want to load.

EDIT: I use nexus mod manager

Edited by MagnusDGG
17 hours ago, MagnusDGG said:

the tattoos dont show, and things that should apply something like the gold body paint appear

Do you have rrs_tattoos loaded? You need rrs_common, rrs_fg (or cbbe) and rrs_tattoos

• 4 weeks later...

do you ever plan on turning this into more than just set pieces for roleplay or perhaps make a separate mod that uses this mod as its base and has an over arching quest line? (also I cant figure out how to to use the tattoo frame (yes I am dumb thanks for asking))

On 7/29/2022 at 6:29 AM, gun_man696 said:

do you ever plan on turning this into more than just set pieces for roleplay or perhaps make a separate mod that uses this mod as its base and has an over arching quest line?

Thought about it. Probably not going to happen. I'm bad at finishing quest mods. At least as a resource pack it's always in a usable state.

On 7/29/2022 at 6:29 AM, gun_man696 said:

(also I cant figure out how to to use the tattoo frame (yes I am dumb thanks for asking))

Place the platform on the machine, and then unstruct a slave or settler to use the platform.

I never did quite finish the tattoo machine (giving the lie to my earlier comment) so it does the animations, but I don't think I ever got as far  as applying tattoos.

brother, i'm using CBBE and some outfit doesnt have slider for CBBE, you using fusion girl or something? when i open in BS they're like this. but some outfits have CBBE slider, was I missing something? Can you help me with this?
btw thank you for this amazing mod.image.png.b1da2e09bd77c60789773948e622dbc5.pngimage.png.6cad2f34fd6c2a1b6401caeaf72b034a.png

• 4 weeks later...

I apologize in advance if something of what I ask has already been explained, but I do not defend myself too well in this language, the thing is that I'm having some problems, to start is the issue of textures, I could explain it, but I think that picture explains it better, am I missing a mod or is that I have configured something wrong? secondly, I can't give specific orders to the slaves like "fuck" for example, to this I have to add that the one I had escaped and I can't make her come back, I tried to talk to her but I have no options to make her come back, I have also equipped her again with the collar and even shot her, but she just stays on the floor, please help me.

image.jpeg

On 8/29/2022 at 4:34 PM, FenixLKarma said:

I don't know very well how, but I've enslaved it again, and then it escaped again, but the thing is that the texture of the body is continuously corrupted, it's still the same or worse.

May I ask what mod you are using that makes Ack-Ack less ugly?

On 8/29/2022 at 2:34 PM, FenixLKarma said:

I don't know very well how, but I've enslaved it again, and then it escaped again, but the thing is that the texture of the body is continuously corrupted, it's still the same or worse.

I've seen this in my game. Not sure how I fixed it.

IIRC, I disabled RRS, then later decided to give it another go, so I enabled it again carefully following the instructions and it worked. Maybe load order?

On 9/1/2022 at 6:17 PM, Olmech said:

May I ask what mod you are using that makes Ack-Ack less ugly?

I think that's "Raider Queens"

I there are other mods as well.

Any way to put something in to mark and unmark specific children for adoption so I can start a family

Also I can't get the Inverted Cuffs to work when I try and tell someone to sit in them or assign someone to them they walk over to them and stand there for a few seconds before walking over to the regular cuffs for short cuffs and using those

Thanks for the mod I absolutely love it

13 hours ago, FenixLKarma said:

maybe i neeed Fusion Girl?

There are FG and CBBE versions of the files. You need to load the right ones and build them against your body type in Bodyslide. That should help. Also, look at the skeleton you're using and make sure nothing is overwriting it. Not sure what's causing the double body effect or the missing body one, but let's start with the simple things.

[edit]

Oh, and I never did quite finish the tattoo machine. I got a bit carried away and tried to make the damn thing programmable, then ran out of steam. It should go through the motions, but not apply any tattoos.

I've got a Fallout 4 run on at the moment. I'll have a look and see where I left things.

41 minutes ago, Ki11erTeddybear said:

Any way to put something in to mark and unmark specific children for adoption so I can start a family

Was planned, but never got around to it. You can turn off the adopter globally, but that's about it.

Also I can't get the Inverted Cuffs to work when I try and tell someone to sit in them or assign someone to them they walk over to them and stand there for a few seconds before walking over to the regular cuffs for short cuffs and using those

I'll have a look at that.Usually i means they can't quite get to the spot where the animation starts from. Try setting one with a bit more clearance and see if that helps.

Thanks for the mod I absolutely love it

Thanks! :D

Edited by DocClox
8 hours ago, DocClox said:

There are FG and CBBE versions of the files. You need to load the right ones and build them against your body type in Bodyslide. That should help. Also, look at the skeleton you're using and make sure nothing is overwriting it. Not sure what's causing the double body effect or the missing body one, but let's start with the simple things.

[edit]

Oh, and I never did quite finish the tattoo machine. I got a bit carried away and tried to make the damn thing programmable, then ran out of steam. It should go through the motions, but not apply any tattoos.

I've got a Fallout 4 run on at the moment. I'll have a look and see where I left things.

Was planned, but never got around to it. You can turn off the adopter globally, but that's about it.

I'll have a look at that.Usually i means they can't quite get to the spot where the animation starts from. Try setting one with a bit more clearance and see if that helps.

Thanks! :D

I'll give it a try, but my biggest problem is that I can't give them orders that I can't already give to any other partner.

15 hours ago, FenixLKarma said:

I'll give it a try, but my biggest problem is that I can't give them orders that I can't already give to any other partner.

Assuming these are JB slaves, Tell them to "go home" and assign a settlement. Then you'll be able to tell them to use furniture like any other settler at that settlement.

7 hours ago, XERTASD said:

Bruh i dont know how to even use the mod

There should be an RRS entry on the workshop menu, and you can build wearables and tattoos from the chemlab.

There's no quest as such, it's just a collection of props for RP purposes.