3 hours ago, DocClox said:

This. If you modify the naked body your girls use, you need to save that as a preset and build the outfits against it, or you'll get clipping. Not just for the RRS outfits.

Also, it's worth making sure that your bodyslide modifications are actually applying. It can be a bit tricky with MO2, certainly. One approach is to hold Control down while building and build them into a separate folder outside of the game directory, and then copy the generated back in as an explicit mod. Then you can be sure what's setting your body shapes.

i dont use mo2, i use vortex. (ew poo poo stinky bad i know) im too used to it to want to learn something new and it works for what i use it. im sorry if this sounds a bit dumb but im gunna need like, step by step instructions to do this, prefferably with pictures. the extent of my bodyslide knowledge is batch building devious devices items. i have no idea what either of you are talking about

41 minutes ago, aphi said:

i dont use mo2, i use vortex. (ew poo poo stinky bad i know)

Fair enough. I don't know if there are any Vortex gotchas though, because I never used Vortex. (Went from OMM to MO to MO2 with a couple of dalliances with Wrye Bash).

41 minutes ago, aphi said:

im gunna need like, step by step instructions to do this, prefferably with pictures. the extent of my bodyslide knowledge is batch building devious devices items. i have no idea what either of you are talking about

I don't do discord, but I'll see if I can whomp up some screenshots when I get home. RL allowing.

• 3 months later...

hi i am having an issue with his mod. the branding machine doesn't do anything once the girl is locked into the ring device.

also the tattoos don't show up in my body slide but i had vortex install the tattoos file.

also, the stacking cages, when i put a settler on them with the amputation cuffs there body distorts wildly in the stomach and butt area.

i use cbbe body is there a specific cbbe body i should use>

Edited by natybs
info
14 hours ago, natybs said:

hi i am having an issue with his mod. the branding machine doesn't do anything once the girl is locked into the ring device.

also the tattoos don't show up in my body slide but i had vortex install the tattoos file.

Yeah, sadly that;s unfinished. I was bogging down so I decided to release what I had expecting I'd get back to it sooner than this.

14 hours ago, natybs said:

also, the stacking cages, when i put a settler on them with the amputation cuffs there body distorts wildly in the stomach and butt area.

i use cbbe body is there a specific cbbe body i should use>

Most of it was developed against Fusion Girl, mainly because at the time the CBBE knee deformation was driving me a little nuts. I thought I tested everything against CBBE too, but I might have missed something.

If I remember right, the stacking frame is using the XCross animation, only flipped on it's back, so I'd not expect any distortion. What skeleton are you using? Maybe there's a couple of bones that didn't get transformed for some reason.

11 hours ago, DocClox said:

Yeah, sadly that;s unfinished. I was bogging down so I decided to release what I had expecting I'd get back to it sooner than this.

Most of it was developed against Fusion Girl, mainly because at the time the CBBE knee deformation was driving me a little nuts. I thought I tested everything against CBBE too, but I might have missed something.

If I remember right, the stacking frame is using the XCross animation, only flipped on it's back, so I'd not expect any distortion. What skeleton are you using? Maybe there's a couple of bones that didn't get transformed for some reason.

i was using the zaz extended skeleton. but i also realized i put a synth from the synth fabrication (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16354) mod in it, so il try it with regular npc next.

If RRS applied them, they'll be linked to an item in your inventory. They come in three variants, tank top, bikini top and invisible, but all with RRS: prefixes to make them easy to find. If that's the case, just unequip the item and the tat should go away. If it sticks (and it has been known) requipping the item and removing ti again should clear it.

If the tat was applied by something other than RRS, then you could still try equipping and removing the relevant item. Failing that go into LooksMenu and find it in the overlays list. Usually there will be three: one black, one white and one color and you'll need to remove all three.

Edited by DocClox
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, DocClox said:

Remind me: are you using CBBE or Fusion Girl, and are you using a standard preset, or have you tweaked the body sliders?

im using cbbe and im using the rrs preset that came with the mod cause im too lazy to alter the bodies myself

3 hours ago, Metal Stick said:

I want to know how to access the mod while in game. Like is there a specific location that I have to go to or do I have to do something with the raiders.

From the front page of this mod:

"Raider Reform School is a collection of furniture, tats and Baggy Tank Top re-textures and other odds and ends themed around the idea of a reform school aimed at raiders."

One is meant to use the workshop setup to build the various furniture, then enslave [female] raiders and "reform" them.

So not sure if Ive installed it incorrectly or bodyslide not doing its thing right or CBP not working correctly but lot of the RRS bikinis are clipping into breasts on the CBBE body and I also seem to be missing the no brain item but I have a feeling its in some menu I havent looked through yet.. and the AAF animations arent working as well but I have a feeling its just vortex doing vortex things.

• 1 month later...

no tattoo ever gets added, and I do not have the furniture for branding and tattooing either. where is it?

also rack storage awfully bends the limbs of amputees. I was hoping to try racks of brain removed quad amputees.

Am I missing a file for special RRS furniture other than bondage? Where is laser tattoo device?

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm using CBBE and the tattoo's on the left butt cheek and the pubic area are deformed, old tattoos on right cheek (names) look totally fine. If the StimpZ is worn they look totally normal. I only just updated from version .5 (yes, it's been a while) where they looked fine. I've tried recreating the everything in bodyslide but it doesn't change anything :(

Edited by Senick