On 9/12/2022 at 3:07 AM, DocClox said:

Was planned, but never got around to it. You can turn off the adopter globally, but that's about it.

Ok big dumb here but, how do I turn it off globally?  I couldn't find it in the MCM and couldn't find it in the .ini files I looked at, and don't wanna start deleting lines or whole files randomly.

On 9/12/2022 at 3:07 AM, DocClox said:

I'll have a look at that.Usually i means they can't quite get to the spot where the animation starts from. Try setting one with a bit more clearance and see if that helps.

I think I figured out what's wrong with the Inverted Glass Cuffs.  I tried what you said and just put one pane of glass with one cuff with nothing around it, and had Curie as a follower try and sit in it, and she kept saying "I cannot reach that".  So I put a set of Inverted Cuffs just hanging in air with no glass or support and did the same thing and Curie ran around behind them and got in them no problem.  So I think the issue is when they're trying to path to them they're trying to get in from the back and the glass or other wall is blocking them.

On 9/13/2022 at 8:35 AM, DocClox said:

Assuming these are JB slaves, Tell them to "go home" and assign a settlement. Then you'll be able to tell them to use furniture like any other settler at that settlement.

There should be an RRS entry on the workshop menu, and you can build wearables and tattoos from the chemlab.

There's no quest as such, it's just a collection of props for RP purposes.

I know that, I'm talking about things like prostitution.

On 9/21/2022 at 8:41 AM, DocClox said:

Apart from supplying labelled baggy tank tops, RRS doesn't have any support for prostitution. That should come from Just Business.

The closest thing I've seen to that is the gun in the animations, on the just busines page it doesn't say anything about me being able to send my slaves to prostitute themselves and earn money, but I think I remember that here it does.

13 hours ago, FenixLKarma said:

The closest thing I've seen to that is the gun in the animations, on the just busines page it doesn't say anything about me being able to send my slaves to prostitute themselves and earn money, but I think I remember that here it does.

It's under "about your work"

Photo31.png

Photo32.png

23 minutes ago, FenixLKarma said:

for some reason, i can't see this option

You do have XDI installed? You need that to get more than 4 options in a dialogue. nd you'll need to scroll the dialogue options down, since XDI only shows 6 by default ,and this is number 7 or 8

19 hours ago, FenixLKarma said:

I only have 4 options, maybe I'm missing a pluggin or something, maybe I should reinstall that particular mod?

So you have F4se, is the next question I suppose. Otherwise, yeah, reinstall and make sure nothing is interfering. You should definitely be seeing six items on that menu.

15 hours ago, DocClox said:

So you have F4se, is the next question I suppose. Otherwise, yeah, reinstall and make sure nothing is interfering. You should definitely be seeing six items on that menu.

I installed F4SE in case I didn't have it already and started from its executable, but everything remains the same. Would it help to upload screenshots of the mods and pluggins I have?

12 hours ago, FenixLKarma said:

I installed F4SE in case I didn't have it already and started from its executable, but everything remains the same. Would it help to upload screenshots of the mods and pluggins I have?

You can do. You might have more luck on the JB support thread, though.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

im having some trouble with getting the mod working. no matter what i do i cant get the tank tops to appear. when i batch build everything something appears in the overwrite list called invisible tank top alongside the normal rrs tank top and i think thats causing one of my two problems. i have all the requirements installed and everything, including the base mod the tops came from and i built them in bodyslide but they dont show up, only the bikini tops do. and the bikini tops clip horribly and have no physics no matter what i do as well. and i fear once i get the other tops working theyll also clip horribly and have no physics if i use a body with physics

Vor 15 Minuten sagte aphi:

Ich habe ein Problem damit, den Mod zum Laufen zu bringen. Egal was ich tue, ich bekomme die Tanktops nicht angezeigt. Wenn ich alles stapelweise erstelle, erscheint etwas in der Überschreibliste mit dem Namen unsichtbares Tanktop neben dem normalen rrs-Tanktop, und ich denke, das verursacht eines meiner beiden Probleme. Ich habe alle Anforderungen installiert und alles, einschließlich des Basismods, aus dem die Oberteile stammen, und ich habe sie in Bodyslide eingebaut, aber sie werden nicht angezeigt, nur die Bikinioberteile. und die Bikinioberteile schneiden fürchterlich ab und haben keine Physik, egal was ich auch mache. und ich befürchte, sobald ich die anderen Tops zum Laufen gebracht habe, werden sie auch schrecklich abschneiden und keine Physik haben, wenn ich einen Körper mit Physik verwende

Easy question:
What body type is used "cbbe" or "fusion-girl"?

Vor 24 Minuten sagte aphi:

Ich habe meinen Text noch nie ins Deutsche übersetzt gesehen. sowieso sein cbbe

dann schaue mal hier:

Spoiler

Installation

There are a lot of files.

raider_reform_school_<version>.7z file is the main file. Unless you just want the tats, you'll always want this one
    rrs_tattoos__<version>.7z is the file with the tats and the looksmenu configs. If you don't install this, you'll get tops without matching tats and tattoo builds in the chemlab that don't do anything.
    rrs_cbbe.7z this just adds an exception for the Fuck-Me Shoes mod so they aren't unequipped during sex. Only really useful if you use CBBE
    rrs_fb.7z is similar, but uses ChainBikini.esp as the shoe mod. it also adds some workbench configurable combination tops so you can choose what you want out of tops, socks and shoes.

The reason for the shoe based addons is that the tops don't have a body mesh. That means you can combine them with other items, and (since shoes tend to hold the body mesh in Fo4) it means that equipping a top won't unequip a girl's high heels. On the other hand, it means that if, in Bodyslide, you build the top to a different shape to your usual body you get clipping. So the idea is that you build a set of shoes to the same body shape as the tops, and if you wear them together, nothing clips.

Or you can just build everything to the same bodyslide shape and you don't need the shoe addons.

Unpack as usual. Build the top and the shoes with your body.

In Fallout, feet and body are connected - so the shoe mod (Fuck-Me) determines the shape of the body.

The top can only fit - if it has the same adjustments (chest area) as the shoes!

35 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

dann schaue mal hier:

Reveal hidden contents

Installation

There are a lot of files.

raider_reform_school_<version>.7z file is the main file. Unless you just want the tats, you'll always want this one
    rrs_tattoos__<version>.7z is the file with the tats and the looksmenu configs. If you don't install this, you'll get tops without matching tats and tattoo builds in the chemlab that don't do anything.
    rrs_cbbe.7z this just adds an exception for the Fuck-Me Shoes mod so they aren't unequipped during sex. Only really useful if you use CBBE
    rrs_fb.7z is similar, but uses ChainBikini.esp as the shoe mod. it also adds some workbench configurable combination tops so you can choose what you want out of tops, socks and shoes.

The reason for the shoe based addons is that the tops don't have a body mesh. That means you can combine them with other items, and (since shoes tend to hold the body mesh in Fo4) it means that equipping a top won't unequip a girl's high heels. On the other hand, it means that if, in Bodyslide, you build the top to a different shape to your usual body you get clipping. So the idea is that you build a set of shoes to the same body shape as the tops, and if you wear them together, nothing clips.

Or you can just build everything to the same bodyslide shape and you don't need the shoe addons.

Unpack as usual. Build the top and the shoes with your body.

In Fallout, feet and body are connected - so the shoe mod (Fuck-Me) determines the shape of the body.

The top can only fit - if it has the same adjustments (chest area) as the shoes!

the description says that you only need the shoe mod if you want to build the tops to a different body shape, i opted to build them to my main shape so the shoes werent needed, although im having a hell of a time getting it working, and the bikinis are a flat no with physics, they clip terribly and dont move at all, and the only tattoos that show up are the breeder tattoos no matter what top i equip on themimage.png.bde60e0c62b57b3b00162b20bbfa06e1.png

Edited by aphi
1 hour ago, aphi said:

Die Beschreibung besagt, dass Sie den Schuhmod nur benötigen, wenn Sie die Oberteile in einer anderen Körperform bauen möchten. Ich habe mich dafür entschieden, sie in meiner Hauptform zu bauen, damit die Schuhe nicht benötigt werden, obwohl ich eine verdammt lange Zeit habe, es zum Laufen zu bringen. und die Bikinis sind ein absolutes Nein zur Physik, sie schneiden schrecklich und bewegen sich überhaupt nicht, und die einzigen Tattoos, die auftauchen, sind die Züchter-Tattoos, egal welches Oberteil ich anziehe image.png.bde60e0c62b57b3b00162b20bbfa06e1.png

Although I use the various furniture from the mod - but I've never built the tops - my prisoners wear other outfits that better suit my style.
I can't even tell you if the tops have any physics at all - ultimately you either have to wait until the mod author reports or work through the whole thread

But I have outfits with separate shoes and tops - as long as I always use the SAME body present, it goes well together.
By the way, the mod author himself published a body present - have you tried it before?
axo - of course, the "naked" body (when you're out and about without shoes or boots) must also be adjusted to the present that is used for the top - something that is often overlooked

9 hours ago, Miauzi said:

axo - of course, the "naked" body (when you're out and about without shoes or boots) must also be adjusted to the present that is used for the top - something that is often overlooked

This. If you modify the naked body your girls use, you need to save that as a preset and build the outfits against it, or you'll get clipping. Not just for the RRS outfits.

Also, it's worth making sure that your bodyslide modifications are actually applying. It can be a bit tricky with MO2, certainly. One approach is to hold Control down while building and build them into a separate folder outside of the game directory, and then copy the generated back in as an explicit mod. Then you can be sure what's setting your body shapes.

Edited by DocClox