RohZima's Apocryphal Animations

RohZima's Apocryphal Animations

View File

This is sort of my "Magnum Opus" as a Skyrim animator.

Description:

Well, this is the start of what will, if Lord Mora wills it, be a long project to add tonnes of new, very high quality animations to Skyrim containing tentacles, monsters and freaks in abundance.

It will be slow progress because, as you can imagine, they are not the easiest animations to make. 

I am going to release the incremental updates on my Patreon from now on, then release full versions here when the animations are settled.

Extra Info:

The mod works just as a poser, like my Aetherial Animations mod, there is no need to use Sexlab for now.

It is set up with a JSON file to be used with PoserHotkeys.

Links:

Patreon

Twitter

Permissions:

Please do not upload anywhere else.

As for using the assets in other mods, such as quest mods, ask permission first.

You do not have permission to use any custom meshes/textures in public mods.

Enjoy

-Roh

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/20/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    PoserHotkeys
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

:O Whoa! I was wondering when someone would do the tentacles from Apocrypha.... So I heard some modder or saw posts in this case that tentacles would be the hardest animation to do because of the different body sizes and such. You might have to link the animations to bodyslide like Nibbles did. :sweat_smile: I hope you have a solution though either way Divines Bless You. ;):thumbsup:

17 minutes ago, Jayomms said:

:O Whoa! I was wondering when someone would do the tentacles from Apocrypha.... So I heard some modder or saw posts in this case that tentacles would be the hardest animation to do because of the different body sizes and such. You might have to link the animations to bodyslide like Nibbles did. :sweat_smile: I hope you have a solution though either way Divines Bless You. ;):thumbsup:

Well.. if you scaled the character by scaling the whole skeleton then it'll pretty much match.. If you have some strange way like short legs and a long spine then it will not align I guess, but for most people if their character is 1.5 scale or 0.5 it will still match up.

I don't know what nibbles did I'll have to look into that.

35 minutes ago, RohZima said:

Well.. if you scaled the character by scaling the whole skeleton then it'll pretty much match.. If you have some strange way like short legs and a long spine then it will not align I guess, but for most people if their character is 1.5 scale or 0.5 it will still match up.

I don't know what nibbles did I'll have to look into that.

:D That's good to know I almost forgot the skeleton handles the matching. :sweat_smile:

49 minutes ago, Mister X said:

OH YES ?

So, even though you do point out that it will take some time, I already have to ask: will this become a SLAL pack at some point? ?

It can but at the moment I don't see much point, unless you wanted a "hands free" approach...

If I wanted to add human characters then I would need to use a framework, but for beasties it can be just poser

Edit: Well I suppose I will do a SLAL version at some point so it can be used with Sexlab quest mods etc, if that what you mean.

I've never used PoserHotkeys before now, so I'm open to the possibility that I've done something wrong, but I'm having the same issue as DarthBane34.  Everything is in the right place as far as I can tell from the very short instructions provided by PoserHotkeys, but it's just not showing up.

7 hours ago, DarthBane34 said:

I seem to be having trouble the poses do not show up in the PoserHotkeys MCM 

6 hours ago, Jexsam said:

I've never used PoserHotkeys before now, so I'm open to the possibility that I've done something wrong, but I'm having the same issue as DarthBane34.  Everything is in the right place as far as I can tell from the very short instructions provided by PoserHotkeys, but it's just not showing up.

If animations won't show up, you can use PoserDataGen to create the list that'll allow them to be used in Poster Hotkeys Plus :)

15 hours ago, DarthBane34 said:

I seem to be having trouble the poses do not show up in the PoserHotkeys MCM 

13 hours ago, Jexsam said:

Make sure you use PoserHotkeys 1.06 rather than "Plus." Otherwise make sure that the JSON file copies to the right location under Data\skse\plugins\PoserHotKeys\PoserData

You can also you can use PoserDataGen to "build" your own JSON file as ItalianDragon said.

13 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Some ideas for freak stuff :

Nice, I'll check it out.

P.s I think I will have to make a SLAL version, seems necessary for encounters. There could, for instance be trigger boxes placed in Apocrypha that when the PC goes through, there is a % chance to trigger a tentacle encounter, or something. 

14 hours ago, RohZima said:

Nice, I'll check it out.

I got curious and managed to track down the images,  You and @Delzaron both might be interested in the gallery of the original artist MrZarono on Deviant Art.

14 hours ago, RohZima said:

P.s I think I will have to make a SLAL version, seems necessary for encounters. There could, for instance be trigger boxes placed in Apocrypha that when the PC goes through, there is a % chance to trigger a tentacle encounter, or something. 

I would definitely recommend doing an SLAL, that would make the animations broadly available to players.

For a modder resource, maybe set up a mod with a cell that has premade trigger boxes, furniture and idle markers that other modders could use.  Need not just be a trigger box for players, maybe NPCs can trigger it, maybe have a form list of NPC races that if added to the formlist they become valid targets.  As a modder, I'd be very happy to see a resource like that.

5 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

I got curious and managed to track down the images,  You and @Delzaron both might be interested in the gallery of the original artist MrZarono on Deviant Art.

I would definitely recommend doing an SLAL, that would make the animations broadly available to players.

For a modder resource, maybe set up a mod with a cell that has premade trigger boxes, furniture and idle markers that other modders could use.  Need not just be a trigger box for players, maybe NPCs can trigger it, maybe have a form list of NPC races that if added to the formlist they become valid targets.  As a modder, I'd be very happy to see a resource like that.

I didn't really want to mess around with SLAL/Sexlab again if I'm honest but I can see the need for it with quests. I will probably just make a one off SLAL pack with the apocrypha tendril animations when they are complete. 

I was going to include animations with lots of different creature types in this mod but to be honest, I don't think I have the desire or patience to deal with SL/SLAL anymore. I want it to be a poser because it is unobtrusive and simple and I can focus on the art side more.

Well, its your project, you do what you feel motivated to do. ✌️

SLAL is always nice but for me personally, what I would honestly most like is a modder resource kit.  I know Delzaron could use it and I've got a project outlined I hope to get to one day and your resource would be VERY useful.  I'm sure there's plenty of others out there that could use it in mods.  More content is usually a good thing.

3 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Well, its your project, you do what you feel motivated to do. ✌️

SLAL is always nice but for me personally, what I would honestly most like is a modder resource kit.  I know Delzaron could use it and I've got a project outlined I hope to get to one day and your resource would be VERY useful.  I'm sure there's plenty of others out there that could use it in mods.  More content is usually a good thing.

Yeah I know what you mean but I am wanting to make many animations for many custom creatures so it would be unreasonable to make them all into furnitures and stuff. Even keeping an up to date SLAL seems like more hassle than I want.

What I can do is make a specific SLAL pack, containing a certain series of specific animations that a mod will use, rather than tediously making everything I create into SLAL just in case someone wants it.

• 4 weeks later...

Very good pose mod. The tentacles of Apocrypha, finally something with it. Now more than waiting for new poses for this mod.
With that, we could create a mod also where when we get hit by the tentacles, it triggers a cutscene with where the character gets caught. Finally stuff like that.

In other positions that you can create; you can create standing animations too.
The tentacle rubs against the character who is standing, that's for teasing.
In the vaginal position, the tentacle can penetrate the standing figure. Then in the next animation animation, he lifts the standing figure while remaining in the character's vagina. In the end, I see for example two animations, the first, the tentacle ends in an orgasm and drops the character. In another climax animation, the tentacle takes the character into the water at the bottom while continuing to penetrate it, the character raises his hand in the air in sign of distress while sinking and disappearing in the water.
Afterwards, you could add an animation with two tentacles.
First animation, a tentacle comes out in the water, is positioned as in the first animation that you have created, it is put between the legs of the character, then penetrates and lifts it except that it arrives in front, then in second animation , a second arrives from behind and enters the character through the anus. The character finds himself in the air entering from the front and the back.
In climax, similar, first climax, it ends in an orgasm then the tentacles start again and leave the character on the ground. Second climax, they take it to the bottom of the water.

This is just an example of animations and poses, after that you can create all kinds.