RohZima's Apocryphal Animations

On 6/17/2020 at 7:43 AM, BRUH998 said:

I can't see any objects only my character moving?

Hmm I'm not too sure. Can you just first make sure that the animobjects installed? It should be the folder meshes\AnimObjects\RZ_ApocryphalAnimations

Also make sure the plugin is installed and enabled cause that adds the objects to the game

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Mister X said:

Those are awesome again! ?

BTW, did you think about tentacle spanking/whipping? Maybe while she's bound onto the table?

Yes I did. I need to make my own tentacle though with more bones and higher poly mesh.

11 hours ago, 1llusionX said:

Are you going to make a version for sexlab? I've never used PoserHotkeys

Yeah I will make a SLAL version when I have settled on version 1.0

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, just for anyone wondering about the status of this mod. I am going to make a SLAL version with all the animations included that are available on patreon. I'm not currently planning to continue it though, unless I figure out some of the issues I was having.

I have a new SLAL pack though so check that out if you need some fresh animations:

• 6 months later...
13 hours ago, Nessa said:

You know.... a mod that replaces a "hit" from those tentacles in Apocrypha with some of these anims would be....   probably a big hit. ? ?

That would be good but I don't know scripting to that level. Someone out there could do it. It's been done with spiders, for instance.

7 hours ago, RohZima said:

That would be good but I don't know scripting to that level. Someone out there could do it. It's been done with spiders, for instance.

On the scripting side, it's not too hard. I probably could do that. My problem to that point is, that I don't know how to set up an animation within 

"Anim Events" under the Idle Manager

as CreationKit.com calls it. If you're animation is registered there, a simple SendAnimationEvent() would be enough to get all going, that's the same function that the SL framework uses, too ;) 

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/10/2023 at 2:45 PM, naurachne said:

Thinking about getting into modding just to implement these into apocrypha actual - frankly the lack of apocrypha sex mods is criminal but this animation pack looks great! Maybe over summer

Did you get anywhere with that? And has there been any update progress for this mod in general?