5 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I will have a look, it works for me.

but have a look through your MCM settings.

because it should be an all or nothing deal. (either all of it works or none of it works (because they mostly share the same process))

but I will have a look

I will uploading a new version in the next few days

I decided to start a new save, and now everything is working as it should, I think something in the update broke my old save scripts.

@Invictusblade i have a suggestion i truly appreciate your hardwork and how amazing this mod is developing its totally awesome. 

could we have an option in the future to be able to make our own stimpaks ?

maybe its made with a combo of blood breast milk and semen and its kinda better than a standard type just an idea

if its already in the recipes i cant find it for some reason i have the extras installed to make all recipes on one bench 

i sincerely hope you are well 

Have a load order Question having a baby drop on dead bodies problem Should outfits load before Wasteland and Family on the right side I was using the Lvl system had babies by lvl 10 now 15 on outfits and no drops been moving it just want a solid answer.

Thanks for all the work you have been doing on the mods.

3 hours ago, Ashmar50 said:

Have a load order Question having a baby drop on dead bodies problem Should outfits load before Wasteland and Family on the right side I was using the Lvl system had babies by lvl 10 now 15 on outfits and no drops been moving it just want a solid answer.

Thanks for all the work you have been doing on the mods.

shouldn't matter anymore

here is my mod order of my mods

*INVB_Outfits_Framework.esp
*INVB_OverlayFramework.esp
*FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp

bah bah

*INVB_WastelandDairy.esp

bah bah
*INVB_Impregnation_OF.esp

bah bah
*INVB_Storyline.esp

bah bah
*FPE_BabyAddons.esp

bah bah
*INVB_Enslavement.esp
*INVB_Resources.esp

bah bah
*FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp
*FPE_MoreCreatures-BabyAddons.esp
*INVB_WhatsYourName.esp
INVB_Wasteland_Creatures_DLC02.esp (I decided to reduce the number of impregnation Quests (it may be causing issues) so they are now an addon mod)

bah bah
*INVB_Outfits_End.esp (so if there is any outfit conflicts then I solve them here)

Not too sure if something is amiss, but there is in your FOMOD for this.  This section has a cut and paste that wasn't updated:

<installStep name="Outfits Framework">
<optionalFileGroups order="Explicit">
<group name="INVB_Outfits_Framework" type="SelectExactlyOne">
<plugins order="Explicit">
<plugin name="Standard">
<description>
Outfit's Framework uses Outfits to distribute Impregnation and Tattoo devices
 Requires DLCs and Armor Keywords and Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch
</description>
<files>
<file source="FPE_Impregnation\Outfit\INVB_Outfits_Framework.esp" destination="INVB_Outfits_Framework.esp" priority="0"/>
</files>
<typeDescriptor>
<type name="Optional"/>
</typeDescriptor>
</plugin>
<plugin name="No Armor Keywords">
<description>
 Requires DLCs and Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch
</description>
<files>
<file source="FPE_Impregnation\Outfit_NOAWKCR\INVB_Outfits_Framework.esp" destination="INVB_Outfits_Framework.esp" priority="0"/>
</files>
<typeDescriptor>
<type name="Optional"/>
</typeDescriptor>
</plugin>
<plugin name="No Armor Keywords and UFO4">
<description>
 Requires DLCs
</description>
<files>
<file source="FPE_Impregnation\Outfit_NOAWKCR\INVB_Outfits_Framework.esp" destination="INVB_Outfits_Framework.esp" priority="0"/>
</files>
<typeDescriptor>
<type name="Optional"/>
</typeDescriptor>
</plugin>
</plugins>
</group>
</optionalFileGroups>
</installStep>

Don't think the bottom two sections are supposed to be pointed to Outfit_NOAWKCR.  No worries, I read the FOMOD and install things manually, so I found the one in the right folder.

EDIT:

The CumOverlay addon that is "required" causes current AAF to not work properly, I've told the person in their thread.  Races like IKAROSRace, the ASIA (Sexbots of the Commonwealth), Synth Player Gynoid, Droids of the Commonwealth, not sure about the first and third, but the ASIA is capable of getting pregnant when in all intense purposes, there are no organs for such a thing.  How can these be "added" to anything that lists them as mechanical/infertile?  I mean the ASIA Gen 4 may be Fertile with added organs, but I've not gotten that far to tell if they include a reproductive system (as of Gen 2, it still says you're hardware).

GuruSR.

Hello everyone! I have a small problem with this mod....When I try change anything in the MCM...when I finish editing the setting and exit the MCM menu, and come back in the MCM menu the settings I did  would get reset, no matter if I re-install it. it;ll still reset the WDF MCM menu...Have anyone had this problem?

2 hours ago, Lyonsx said:

Hello everyone! I have a small problem with this mod....When I try change anything in the MCM...when I finish editing the setting and exit the MCM menu, and come back in the MCM menu the settings I did  would get reset, no matter if I re-install it. it;ll still reset the WDF MCM menu...Have anyone had this problem?

so which options are you trying to change?

3 hours ago, kcs27 said:

Tried looking through the posts to no avail. How do you reset morphs and milk addiction from milk drinking? Got over encumbered and drank all the milk in inventory and yeah......

An update for anyone interested,

Although the Doctors can't cure Milk Addiction, never got the option when speaking to the one in Diamond City, the Addictol consumable will fix it.

4 hours ago, kcs27 said:

Tried looking through the posts to no avail. How do you reset morphs and milk addiction from milk drinking? Got over encumbered and drank all the milk in inventory and yeah......

39 minutes ago, kcs27 said:

An update for anyone interested,

Although the Doctors can't cure Milk Addiction, never got the option when speaking to the one in Diamond City, the Addictol consumable will fix it.

I will remove the milk(+Others) addiction (because it was never what I intended) and replace it with a perk Milk(+Others) Addiction which will provide benefits and penalties.

and make a new object to remove those addictions (I don't know what yet(maybe cornflakes(there is an reason)))

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I will remove the milk(+Others) addiction (because it was never what I intended) and replace it with a perk Milk(+Others) Addiction which will provide benefits and penalties.

and make a new object to remove those addictions (I don't know what yet(maybe cornflakes(there is an reason)))

Is there a way to undo the breast morph from drinking milk, other than using the perk magazine in Jamaica Plains and trying to guess how much to take off? Thank you for the quick reply by the way, glad to know this awesome mod is progressing.

36 minutes ago, kcs27 said:

Is there a way to undo the breast morph from drinking milk, other than using the perk magazine in Jamaica Plains and trying to guess how much to take off? Thank you for the quick reply by the way, glad to know this awesome mod is progressing.

I am going to add a hotkey command to reset Body Morphs

Okay so I'm Having problems with the various creature extraction syringes not working:

I make the syringe shoot a creature and nothing happens, this happens for all 4 creature syringes but not impregnation ones (and probably others) which work properly.

I reinstalled a slightly older version of WDF and the syringes are working properly on the same save and modlist.

I also noticed the new version doesn't have the max and min extraction time setting under the creature tab in the MCM.

9 hours ago, DoDaDew said:

Okay so I'm Having problems with the various creature extraction syringes not working:

I make the syringe shoot a creature and nothing happens, this happens for all 4 creature syringes but not impregnation ones (and probably others) which work properly.

I reinstalled a slightly older version of WDF and the syringes are working properly on the same save and modlist.

I also noticed the new version doesn't have the max and min extraction time setting under the creature tab in the MCM.

I am going to completely redesign that entire concept or even remove it completely

edit-> I decided to completely remove the timer and increase the requirements slightly

9 hours ago, Spectre5342 said:

Fallout 4 Magazine Locations.txtThis includes all the ID's for the magazines for those who want them immediately. Let me know if any of them don't work.

I added a Cheat Command in MCM, which does the following

1. gives you Magazines based on your current Perks (so if you have cryo mag perk then you won't get it again)

2. gives you a Milk Crate with 24 empty bottles

3. gives you a IV Storage with 50 IV Bags

4. gives you a Powdered Milkx10

5. gives you a Vault 81 Powdered Milkx10

edit->6. Add or Remove Lactation Perk

edit->7. Add or Remove Virus Perk (x2)

edit->8. Add or Remove Blood Perk (x4)

is there anything else you want cheats for?

edit-> I believe everything is working but I will keep having a look at it. and I might post the update in the next one or two days.

12 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I am going to completely redesign that entire concept or even remove it completely

edit-> I decided to completely remove the timer and increase the requirements slightly

I added a Cheat Command in MCM, which does the following

1. gives you Magazines based on your current Perks (so if you have cryo mag perk then you won't get it again)

2. gives you a Milk Crate with 24 empty bottles

3. gives you a IV Storage with 50 IV Bags

4. gives you a Powdered Milkx10

5. gives you a Vault 81 Powdered Milkx10

edit->6. Add or Remove Lactation Perk

edit->7. Add or Remove Virus Perk (x2)

edit->8. Add or Remove Blood Perk (x4)

is there anything else you want cheats for?

edit-> I believe everything is working but I will keep having a look at it. and I might post the update in the next one or two days.

@Invictusblade maybe the manual cum and milk machine 

is there an option to look at a pregnant female npc and make her lactate so the milking will work ?

v2.25

DO NOT USE ON A CURRENT SAVE GAME WITH BABIES IN IT (OR DO NOT MOVE THE BABY UNTIL BIRTH, the baby might survive this)

also please click "Clear and Register Baby Addons" in Page 2 of Debugs in MCM to reset Impregnation Addons

Changed all Babies to New format (Make sure you grow all of the babies up before updating)
Added a Couple of NPC's to INVB_Enslavement
Removed more than a few Impregnation Quests (and Moved them into their own Addon ESL's)
Added MCM Cheats
Rearrange MCM
Change The Creature Extractions to not use timers anymore
Change Addictions (and added a new removal Item "Sugar-Free Bombs")
Added Morph Reset

Main page quote:

=================

About This File

Requires The Latest version of Family Planning Enhanced

DO NOT USE ON A CURRENT SAVE GAME WITH BABIES IN IT (OR DO NOT MOVE THE BABY UNTIL BIRTH, the baby might survive this)

also please click "Clear and Register Baby Addons" in Page 2 of Debugs in MCM in FPE to reset Impregnation Addons

=================

Request: Update Button in MCM, to possibly solve this, and for major future updates.

MCM

UPDATE to NEW Version

This will

1. Instantly grow all Babies to Adults

2. Clear and Register Baby Add-Ons

In case the Mod Author reads this just want to thank you for the update. Question: I tried using the DNA extraction syringe fired from the syringer on multiple creatures but never noticed an item being adding to my inventory or the creatures, after putting them to sleep permanently. I remember in the old mod DNA would just appear in your inventory, is there a specific skill or perk I need for this to work now? Thanks all.

7 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Main page quote:

=================

About This File

Requires The Latest version of Family Planning Enhanced

also please click "Clear and Register Baby Addons" in Page 2 of Debugs in MCM in FPE to reset Impregnation Addons

=================

Request: Update Button in MCM, to possibly solve this, and for major future updates.

MCM

UPDATE to NEW Version

This will

1. Instantly grow all Babies to Adults

2. Clear and Register Baby Add-Ons

unfortunately that won't work as intended because the armors still exist as secondary babies

but here are update file recipes

I am going to add download files to downloads

6 hours ago, kcs27 said:

In case the Mod Author reads this just want to thank you for the update. Question: I tried using the DNA extraction syringe fired from the syringer on multiple creatures but never noticed an item being adding to my inventory or the creatures, after putting them to sleep permanently. I remember in the old mod DNA would just appear in your inventory, is there a specific skill or perk I need for this to work now? Thanks all.

so I have change these Syringes to not require a timer (because it was annoying)

there is a MCM option to control the items

Under "Creature Extraction Option" Off - Gives You the Product, On - Gives the Creature the Product

(I should have clean it up, next time)

FPE_BabyUpdate.esp FPE_CreatureUpdate.esp