1 hour ago, Darkflyer1964 said:

How i get the mad cow virus?

The mod has syringes for things like that. I'm not too familiar with it, but if you can't create them at the mod's workbench then you may need a perk from one of the included perk mags first. Or you could use something like ESP Explorer or the console to just get one of the syringes into your inventory the easy way.

Is there a guide or something for this mod? The front page dont give much info on what to do. I manage to figure out how to grow eggs and stuff but the babies is confusing as fuck. All i get is misc babies from my settlers that i cant use in any crafting recipes or equip....

So a guide or is someone can point im in the right direction of what to do with these misc babies would be very much appreciated 

So...I am not entirely sure what went wrong, but from what I gather, pretty much every global variable called by the mod's scripts is absent or incorrect. Just based on what I see in the log file. Now for a bit of history: I actually updated the mod when it first switched over from the built in existence system, to the SPID method. That update, in conjuction with the "Upgrade FPE/WDF" perks seemed to be working fine, and I did not experience any undue issues. Now fast forward a bit, and I updated this mod and the relevant mods as well too (FPE, WDF and Rand Overlay Framework, all using the SPID method now). However, I seem to have hit a quite possibly game breaking issue when any of these mods are used. I have initially set up the MCM to allow general existence stuff like pregnancies and such, but this is also where problems occur: Any time an impregnation event takes place, whether it is a spawned NPC or an NPC that was given an injector armor and equipped, will invariably crash the game. So far the only event which doesn't actually cause an outright crash is the debug impregnation function, but that too crashes the game if the debug option to actually birth a baby is used. In terms of MCM settings, I don't see any difference between using the old settings and new settings. I figured out that if I delete the MCM setting ini for FPE from the MO2 overwrites folder, a fresh default ini is automatically generated by FPE. Makes no difference, game still crashes when the aforementioned condition is met.

Apart from that, I have created some personal tweaks as an esp to both FPE and WDF, however the only forms that were overidden were extremely basic such as a clothing item or such, and absolutely no scripts or quest data was modified in any way. Basically, nothing that actually has scripts attached was ever modified. Even if these two ESPs are removed from the equation, the game crashes the exact same way. So I have no reason to believe that those two may be causing any issues, especially since they were present before I went on a mod update spree, and were working fine.

I have been trying to find out why this crash exists, but no luck whatsoever. I have attempted to clear and register baby addons as well, since that seemed to be the logical first step. I have tried using the recommended uninstall methods, cleaning the savefile, as well as trying a fresh save via new game. My last resort option was to roll back FPE to Ver 4.20b, as it is the version before any of the major existence changes took place. Still no dice, exact same crash every time when the FPFP_basepreg script is involved in any way. I have also attempted to create a new, fresh instance of Fallout 4 in MO2, and only installed FPE, WDF, and their dependencies in an effort to create a clean environment. Same exact crash, same exact method of producing it. This shouldn't be happening at all, but then again, I must have made a mistake somewhere since nobody else has run into this issue by the looks of it.

Bit of a long crash report, sorry, but I had to include any relevant info that might be useful in this case. The log files are from an immediate new save, in pre-war sanctuary, but the errors remain consistent between older savegames and a new one, so I don't think that would influence anything. Thanks for at least checking this out if nothing else can be done.

Cum Injection.0.log Papyrus.0.log

I....yeah this is a major facepalm moment. Forget everything about my crash report. It has NOTHING to do with scripts at all, hard as it may be to believe. I just had to try one last check that I didn't try before: disabling a texture replacer that repositions the cum visuals. I initially made that a while ago to make them work right with a different body UV map, but what I forgot about, is that I never touched that replacer since then. And it was having issues with certain textures.

So what was actually happening is that my game bricked itself every time it tried to render a seemingly corrupt .dds

How to avoid: Do not be a dumbass, and if you have to tweak .dds files to move things around, always make sure the new file is the exact same pixel res (4096x4096 or any matching dimensions. If your .dds looks like 2036x1987 then it will crash the game without fail when rendered. Sometimes this game is just wack....)

Buffout 4 will also not produce a crash log when a crash like this occurs, because Buffout 4 has no way to identify crashes related to specific asset files. It only works for identifying plugin and script related crashes, by the looks of it. Just another sign to identify an asset-related crash.

Leaving this up to help anyone who seems to be having crashes and spends days chasing the wrong problems. Also to remind anyone who messes with textures to keep that peculiarity in the game engine in mind. Now I just have to recover from the massive self-inflicted L I just took....that's gonna need some heavy coffee....

Edited by CheezGuns
Clarification and additional info.
41 minutes ago, CheezGuns said:

if you have to tweak .dds files to move things around, always make sure the new file is the exact same pixel res

A cautionary tale indeed! Thanks for following up with the detailed explanation even (and especially) if it wasn't actually caused by this mod.

On 9/14/2022 at 7:35 PM, leolong said:

How can I make a clone adult and make him my companion?  I tried first with the clone piper syringe to shoot random slaves to get them pregnant with piper clone baby and the message shows it was a success but when I check with hotkey they are not really pregnant. so nothing happens

I got the same issue regarding the syringes. I can not get slaves pregnant with them. The success message is shown but that is it. Checking them with the debug/cheat hotkey tells me that they are not pregnant. The armor version works and successfully impregnates them.

So after a fairly long hiatus, I have returned to FO4 and to this mod (one of my favorites).  I do not use all of the features but one of my favorites is the milking option and the slow (or fast) increase in the size of a character's boobs!  I have been going a little nuts the last couple of days to get it to work.  I have done all the usual troubleshooting with moving the mod around in the load order, ensuring the body morphs are made, ran, and checked, make sure I have the right settings in the MCM, and followed several other instructions here on the forums and in this thread specifically.   I am also having trouble obtaining milk on my NPCs except through the workshop options.  

Is this increase in boob size and individual milk collection features still working or are those currently being modified? 

Thank you for your time.

So I have a feature request: Could it be possible to add the ability to build dairy products (i.e. 12 and 24 milk bottle wooden crates) on the conveyor belts and builder contraptions from the Contraption Workshop?  I have an awesome image of seeing my dairy farm coming to reality and seeing crate after crate of milk jugs rolling of the conveyor belts as my "dairy cows" are milked. :)

image.jpeg.cb27414b9dca1dfd430454b4cdb9961a.jpeg

3 hours ago, EJequalsFallout said:

milkers arent equipping for me they instantly get taken off, what would cause this? im using family planning enhanced 4.025

Depending on your MCM settings:

Your character isn't lactating.

You don't have empty milk bottles.

Or it works well and you get milked, but your milker isn't modified to automatically repeat milking. You can mod it on the armor workbench.

45 minutes ago, pppqqq said:

I read that there should spawn breeding slaves (fe in Concord Civic Access), but none spawn for me. Otherwise the mod works fine. Any ideas?

Do you have family planning enhanced installed? It's a required mod for the breeding part of Dairy Framework to work.

If yes - just go check Concord Civic Access for a breeding slave or the unmarked molerat cave near the Red Rocket - there should be a breeding slave's dead body right near the enterence. Those breeding slaves aren't random, they're added by the mod in specific locations.

28 minutes ago, Tesla_reloaded said:

Do you have family planning enhanced installed? It's a required mod for the breeding part of Dairy Framework to work.

If yes - just go check Concord Civic Access for a breeding slave or the unmarked molerat cave near the Red Rocket - there should be a breeding slave's dead body right near the enterence. Those breeding slaves aren't random, they're added by the mod in specific locations.

I do (im not sure if you even can isntal DF without it?) and it's working, but for some reason breeding slaves don't spawn. I checked both locations, and I also remember some slaves being in corvega assembly - none appear. I have Commonwealth Captivities installed - it does same thing, but I dont see how it would collide with this option?

\

5 minutes ago, pppqqq said:

I do (im not sure if you even can isntal DF without it?) and it's working, but for some reason breeding slaves don't spawn. I checked both locations, and I also remember some slaves being in corvega assembly - none appear. I have Commonwealth Captivities installed - it does same thing, but I dont see how it would collide with this option?

\

Dairy framework composed of multiple esp's. Only one of them needs family planning. Check if you have all Dairy framework mods active. Also check all Dairy framework MCM settings. If one of the plugins isn't active then you'll see an error instead of regular settings.

19 hours ago, Catnapper2 said:

How does a person unlock wasteland milking seat technology is it a part of a magazine or a quest? Sorry just have been at it for a while trying to find it.

Yes, pretty much everything requires a perk from a magazine. Wasteland Dairy adds a lot of magazines scattered across the wasteland.

• 2 weeks later...
Am 27.10.2022 um 19:56 Uhr sagte Catnapper2:

Wie schaltet eine Person die Ödland-Melksitztechnologie frei, ist sie Teil einer Zeitschrift oder einer Quest? Entschuldigung, ich war nur eine Weile dabei und habe versucht, es zu finden.

Zeitschriften finden bzw. sammeln

about the magazine`s,  instand cdt , becouse of wrong trextureformat , on my PC , if replaced all of them to get the mod work , maybe you could fix this , my gimp , photoshop and paint,net wont open the textures to save them correkt

and about worldcell edids , this dont work with springcleaning all the trash is back in the 3 Settlement cells you edit , i removed the precombines to get the trash back again mabe you can change the place of the magazines , i can do it by myself but i haf to do this after every update

by the way please modders do not edit settlement cells